Free Deck of Magic the Gathering

Awesome! THANK YOU!

The spark of a planeswalker has ignited within you and the infinite Multiverse of Magic: The Gathering now lies at your feet. A free deck containing a powerful arsenal of sorcery will be delivered to you in 4 to 6 weeks. Use it. Get in the Multiverse, find a Wizards Play Network location at magicthegathering.com, challenge other planeswalkers, forge your destiny, and declare "Here I Rule!"

dude.. I haven't played Magic in 7+ years. I stopped right around 5th edition. I still have a ****-ton of cards. I bought someone's collection when they were getting out for $20. So I have a D-Ring binder with cards on top of that.

bro i remember when trample was new and slithers were the bane of my decks. Those are probably outdated now.

Didn't even realize this was still around. I was last big into MTG around the time Revised was released. Now I have to see if I can dig up some of my cards and give this a whirl.

[quote name='KrazyKarl126']Didn't even realize this was still around. I was last big into MTG around the time Revised was released. Now I have to see if I can dig up some of my cards and give this a whirl.[/QUOTE]

I believe him, since he called it revised and not 4th edition. :) I love magic. Played it semi-professionally for years. Former judge and tournament organizer. They've changed the damn game so much, I'm not even sure I can still play. Still have my 100s of thousands (if not millions) of cards. My blue type 1 deck that was ~$5k when I stopped playing seems to be more like ~$20k now. On the other hand, I bought something like 136 boxes (yes, boxes) of the first foil expansion when the set was booking for $4k. It's now like $200. I still have 30-40 of some of those rares. :) Haven't played seriously since Mercandian Masque (or however the hell you spell it). A co-worker seriously pissed me off to the point that I quit my job and the game. Everquest had a little something to do with that as well, I'm sad to admit. Game's pretty much gone to shit since hasbro bought it.

Yea I got into it like 6th grade and stopped freshman year or so. I remember last edition I played in was 6th or so. I quit right before 7th edition.

thanks op!
i stoped playing a while ago but my girl asked if she could learn so i signed up for a free one and one for her too...figured if she doesn't like it i didnt spend any money on its.

bread's done
Back