Free Dragon Age 1 & 2 Promo DLC - PS3, 360 & PC

Kilvas09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/

The best deals are free, right? Unlocks all the promo DLC for Dragon Age 1 & 2 on all platforms. Just be sure to redeem it for all three.

Your Registered Game Content

Here's what you have to manually download and the instructions for completeness (note that everything else is activated in game once you log into your EA/BioWARE account through the game itself (PC Version):

Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Must be manually downloaded and installed prior to logging in through game)

• The Ring of Whispers
  • Fan Reward Pack (Arlathan Focusing Crystal, Band of Stolen Shadows, & Hawke Family Crest)
  • Pendant of Morning Frost
  • The Deep Green
  • The Antivan Garrote
  • The High Lords Belt
Instructions for Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Content needing to be manually installed before logging in through game):

To manually download your new content on the PC:

1. Download the package.
  2. Run Dragon Age II.
  3. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  4. Start a new game or load an existing one.
  5. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for all other Dragon Age II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) content:

This content has now unlocked in your game. To see the content:

1. Run Dragon Age II
  2. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  3. Verify the content appears in the Unlockables screen by selecting Extras on the Main Menu, then Unlockables.
  5. The items will appear in a chest in your house. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for Dragon Age: Origins (PS3, Xbox 360) content:

To access your content on the PS3 and Xbox 360, please ensure you log in with the same account you used while redeeming this code on the social website. Once you have done this, your content will be available for download from the Marketplace via the in-game store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kenshindono']Well guess im just totally screwed. Evidently i DO have an EA account because if i just try to make a new one it wont let me. Says there is already an account with that Email... Yet my initial pasword recovery was well over an hour ago and I still have no email at all

Figures, the one time EA actually does something cool I cant take advantage of it because of their crappy convoluded mish mash of accounts. *sigh* Grats to those of you who actually got this I guess. I'll just go back to hating this shitty company with every fiber of my being. There doesn't seem to be anything i can do. I dont know if their pword recovery is just broken or what, but i cant even make a new account it seems. So frustrating

*edit*
HAHA cant even try to contact them for help.. because in order to contact them you have to be logged into your fucking EA/Origin account.. wow.. just.. wow[/QUOTE]
silly question here, have you tried checking your junk and spam folders?

[quote name='sunasun']silly question here, have you tried checking your junk and spam folders?[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's where mine was. I kept wondering the same thing that happened to me. Then I noticed my once empty spam folder had something in it.

[quote name='adezero']oh my god, these are a pain to install on the ps3. you gotta load up the game and get to the dlc menu which takes like 2 minutes. then it takes you to the ps3 store where you can download one thing. then to get back to the next one you have to restart the game and start all over again!

I'm estimating at least an hour to install all this stuff[/QUOTE]

ya i seem to recall it was a pain on the 360 as well. Even just for the stone prisoner and getting some of the social game bonus's. Once i saw that i knew that EA had already started corrupting the hell outa Bioware

[quote name='sunasun']silly question here, have you tried checking your junk and spam folders?[/QUOTE]

Im not that dumb =P Only thing there from today was a few standard battle.net account virus phishing crap, and ink cartrige spam. I havent had a Battle.Net account since the original Starcraft o_O

I did d.load them to my EAisgarbage account just in case. Maybe i can merge them later or actually get someone from EA support to help me (HAH!)

Yeah, I can't get this either. I can log in at EA with my account and it shows my profile and all. But when trying it on the page in the OP it just keeps telling me to log in. So I keep doing it over and over and it works (as in the login does not fail), but then asks me to log in when trying to redeem the Dragon Age stuff. Nice.

And by the way, it does not require a cap letter for part of the password. I just changed mine to something else and it never complained about that.

[quote name='io']Yeah, I can't get this either. I can log in at EA with my account and it shows my profile and all. But when trying it on the page in the OP it just keeps telling me to log in. So I keep doing it over and over and it works (as in the login does not fail), but then asks me to log in when trying to redeem the Dragon Age stuff. Nice.[/QUOTE]

But dont you enjoy the convenience of having to manage several different accounts, and then trying to merge them all into EA's own idiotic Origin crap? Isn't that so much easier than just having your regular Xbox, or PS3 account and playing games regularly? Most games just make you d.load dlc directly. This is obviously MUCH easier and less of a hassle.

Id recommend making a junk account to d.load the stuff like i did. Maybe you can merge it at a later time or something

Ok, it finally worked after I logged in like 10 different times and then opened the link in the OP in a new window - apparently logging in on that window and then trying to redeem does not work.

I have old info in my account like ME3 items and whatnot - so at least it is all in one place. Looks like for DA II you just run the game and this stuff is in a chest in a house or something? I beat DAO but never played II so maybe eventually, some day, I'll actually access this stuff ;).

So I think I've unlocked this? I signed up and it says it's there. So now whenever I play these games I just go in game and it'll be there for me to access?

thanks OP! now just to rebuy dragon age 2...since 3 will be coming out might as well do another playthrough with all these items.

sweet Jesus! thank you OP!!

unlocking Isaac's Dead Space armor for DA2 was all I wanted, since even those with valid registration codes were expired.

nice move on EA's part.

I'm stunned...! Thanks for the heads up.

I never thought Bioware would offer all those items for free, considering how hard some of them were to get. I "jumped through the hoops" to get most of them, but I'm not mad that they're available for everyone now. Nice move, Bioware.

Now I wonder if they'll do the same for Mass Effect?

Here's something I just noticed:

The Dragon Age II Signature Edition items do not seem to be included in this bundle.

Can anyone confirm?

First try, I ended up successfully logging into my nephew's account - oops. I need to keep my passwords more organized. He would never play these games in a million years but I got the stuff for him no problem. 2nd thru 10th try was me trying to access my account by resetting my forgotten password. I now officially give up since it won't let me just start a new account since it says I already have an account but it won't let me access it.

Since my nephew's account is on my PS3, do you think I will I have access to the stuff thru his account?

Thanks OP, and you should add this to the first post or wiki it. Here's what you have to manually download and the instructions for completeness (note that everything else is activated in game once you log into your EA/BioWARE account through the game itself (PC Version):

Dragon Age II (PC) (Must be manually downloaded and installed prior to logging in through game)

• The Ring of Whispers
  • Fan Reward Pack (Arlathan Focusing Crystal, Band of Stolen Shadows, & Hawke Family Crest)
  • Pendant of Morning Frost
  • The Deep Green
  • The Antivan Garrote
  • The High Lords Belt
Dragon Age II (PC) (Content Automatically applied to game once logged in through game)

• Amulet of Ashes
  • Fadeshear
  • The Lion of Orlais
  • Evra's Trophy Belt
  • The Irons
  • Boots of the Frozen Wastes
  • Hindsight
  • Hayder's Razor
  • Dura's Blue Flame
  • Ivo Family Crest
  • The Deep Green
  • Evra's Might
  • Staff of Parthalan
  • Air of Confidence
  • Blood Dragon Armor
  • The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall
  • Lothering's Lament
  • Of Things Not Lost
Dragon Age: Origins (PC) (Content Automatically applied to game once logged in through game)

• Pearl of the Anointed
  • Feral Wolf Charm
  • Amulet of the War Mage
  • Helm of the Deep
  • The Wicked Oath
  • Bregan's Bow
  • Dalish Promise Ring
  • The Lucky Stone
  • Bulwark of the True King (for Origins)
  • Memory Band
  • Mark of Vigilance
  • Band of Fire
  • Guildmaster's Belt
  • The Edge
  • The Lion's Paw
  • Embri's Many Pockets
Instructions for Dragon Age II (PC) (Content needing to be manually installed before logging in through game):

To manually download your new content on the PC:

1. Download the package from the link below and install it.
  2. Run Dragon Age II.
  3. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  5. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for all other Dragon Age II/Dragon Age: Origins (PC) content:

This content has now unlocked in your game. To see the content:

1. Run Dragon Age II
  2. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  3. Verify the content appears in the Unlockables screen by selecting Extras on the Main Menu, then Unlockables.
  5. The items will appear in a chest in your house. Follow the instructions in the game journal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah! I was waiting for a sale on Dragon Age II DLC since I missed out when XBL had a sale on the first story DLC and some weapon packs back in January of this year.

Thanks so much OP and Bioware.

Thanks, OP! I've had DA:O in the backlog for seemingly forever, and have been hesitant to play it because I imagine myself shutting out all of society for a few weeks. Screw it, time to become a hermit!

[quote name='Mospeada_21']sweet Jesus! thank you OP!!

unlocking Isaac's Dead Space armor for DA2 was all I wanted, since even those with valid registration codes were expired.

nice move on EA's part.[/QUOTE]

Just looking at the list of what was unlocked, it doesn't appear that this is included.

I meant to register my code for that armor from the PC Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition I picked up for cheap at Bestbuy but..
1. I don't even own Dragon Age II for PC (Just PS3 and 360)
and..
2. If it's expired then oh well..

That armor looked pretty cool too.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Just looking at the list of what was unlocked, it doesn't appear that this is included.

I meant to register my code for that armor from the PC Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition I picked up for cheap at Bestbuy but..
1. I don't even own Dragon Age II for PC (Just PS3 and 360)
and..
2. If it's expired then oh well..

That armor looked pretty cool too.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I previously owned the Sir Isaac Armor for Xbox 360 and I have it know.

[quote name='Kilvas09']I don't think I previously owned the Sir Isaac Armor for Xbox 360 and I have it know.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I may pop the game in this weekend to see what shows up on my list. I find it odd that it's not listed on that "user_entitlements" page.

On a side note, didn't DAII have an online pass code? I bought my PS3 version pre-owned with no code, so with that considered.. am I even going to be able to access this content?

bread's done
Back