Free Dragon Age 1 & 2 Promo DLC - PS3, 360 & PC

Kilvas09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/

The best deals are free, right? Unlocks all the promo DLC for Dragon Age 1 & 2 on all platforms. Just be sure to redeem it for all three.

Your Registered Game Content

Here's what you have to manually download and the instructions for completeness (note that everything else is activated in game once you log into your EA/BioWARE account through the game itself (PC Version):

Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Must be manually downloaded and installed prior to logging in through game)

• The Ring of Whispers
  • Fan Reward Pack (Arlathan Focusing Crystal, Band of Stolen Shadows, & Hawke Family Crest)
  • Pendant of Morning Frost
  • The Deep Green
  • The Antivan Garrote
  • The High Lords Belt
Instructions for Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Content needing to be manually installed before logging in through game):

To manually download your new content on the PC:

1. Download the package.
  2. Run Dragon Age II.
  3. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  4. Start a new game or load an existing one.
  5. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for all other Dragon Age II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) content:

This content has now unlocked in your game. To see the content:

1. Run Dragon Age II
  2. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  3. Verify the content appears in the Unlockables screen by selecting Extras on the Main Menu, then Unlockables.
  4. Start a new game or load an existing one.
  5. The items will appear in a chest in your house. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for Dragon Age: Origins (PS3, Xbox 360) content:

To access your content on the PS3 and Xbox 360, please ensure you log in with the same account you used while redeeming this code on the social website. Once you have done this, your content will be available for download from the Marketplace via the in-game store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, they just need to follow this up with a great discount on XBL for the holidays on the DLC adventures and Dragon Age 2 jumps to the top of my queue!

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Interesting, I may pop the game in this weekend to see what shows up on my list. I find it odd that it's not listed on that "user_entitlements" page.

On a side note, didn't DAII have an online pass code? I bought my PS3 version pre-owned with no code, so with that considered.. am I even going to be able to access this content?[/QUOTE]

You seem to be right. Looks like the code for the Sir Isaac Armor unlocked it on all platforms previously. Not part of this.

Wow, this is pretty awesome. I already had a couple of these from doing various things (i.e. the flash games, etc) but I'm amazed they are giving them all away for free. Any idea what exactly the promotion was?

[quote name='Bent 00']Here's something I just noticed:

The Dragon Age II Signature Edition items do not seem to be included in this bundle.

Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

Just reposting this to see if anyone can confirm.

Awesome, thanks OP. I had most of this stuff anyway but was missing a few things. Now I'll have to fire up Dragon Age II for another playthrough. :D

How good is Dragon Age 1 on the 360? I've almost bought it a couple of times but could never actually go through with it. Is it like a smash up of The Witcher 2 + Kingdom of Amalur?

thanks for this. i got YLOD'd when i was one pack away from finishing DA:O 1 but i just might play 2 now. though i still wonder what the rest of this first game would have brought as well as to carry over the save... alas

Awesome find OP! :D Now, as is the case with others, I need to actually get around to playing DAO and DA II. :razz:

[quote name='foreverjoe20']How good is Dragon Age 1 on the 360? I've almost bought it a couple of times but could never actually go through with it. Is it like a smash up of The Witcher 2 + Kingdom of Amalur?[/QUOTE]

Dragon Age is nothing like The Witcher or Amalur, is more like Dungeon Siege and Sacred. If you have a PC the game will be much better on it because of the interface, the console interface is not bad but it's miles away from the PC one.

It's also somewhat like Mass Effect, not in the combat gameplay but in the heavy emphasis on conversation, moral choices, and relationships with your party members.

[quote name='jrodri86']Dragon Age is nothing like The Witcher or Amalur, is more like Dungeon Siege and Sacred. If you have a PC the game will be much better on it because of the interface, the console interface is not bad but it's miles away from the PC one.[/QUOTE]

Depends on your settings. Bring it back to classic and it's most like our beloved Baldur's Gate

Thanks OP! I had a lot of the content already, but it's cool to get some of the things I didn't have. At some point, I'll go back and replay both Origins and II. Great, great, games. Don't even get me on my DAII soapbox!! (check the Xbox 360 forum for the thread for the game). :p

[quote name='MSUHitman']I can confirm the Signature Edition content is still exclusive to that code in those versions of DA 2.[/QUOTE]

The collector's edition dragon age origins exclusive content is also not included.

This is all kinds of rad, as I just started replaying the series last week! Thanks so very much OP, I'll make sure to remember you as I'm bathing in darkspawn blood this weekend!

Very awesome find op! Still haven't started Dragon Age, but good to know I'll now have the full experience when I do! =P Now if only all the promotional stuffs were unlocked for the Mass Effect games. . . =P

[quote name='jrodri86']Dragon Age is nothing like The Witcher or Amalur, is more like Dungeon Siege and Sacred. If you have a PC the game will be much better on it because of the interface, the console interface is not bad but it's miles away from the PC one.[/QUOTE]

Don't have a gaming PC, that's why I asked if the 360 version was any good. I've heard the PC version was better but I mostly game on my 360.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']It's also somewhat like Mass Effect, not in the combat gameplay but in the heavy emphasis on conversation, moral choices, and relationships with your party members.[/QUOTE]

This alone makes me want to play the game. Currently going through Mass Effect 2 (again), so I'll probably buy Dragon Age 1 (or the Ultimate Edition) next.

[quote name='foreverjoe20']This alone makes me want to play the game. Currently going through Mass Effect 2 (again), so I'll probably buy Dragon Age 1 (or the Ultimate Edition) next.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you get the UE if you can swing it. It has 7 DLC items that will cost a lot individually bought and they add a lot of hours and value to the game.

[quote name='foreverjoe20']This alone makes me want to play the game. Currently going through Mass Effect 2 (again), so I'll probably buy Dragon Age 1 (or the Ultimate Edition) next.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I came to Dragon Age from Mass Effect, looking for more of the memorable character interaction that I loved in the ME series, and it delivers.

I don't usually play DLC but I opened my DA Origins UE and DA2 and created new save files cause they were collecting dust in the backlog. Not sure I'm doing this right.

As long as the items are listed under extras, that means I have them for future gameplay right? They aren't unlocked but I just started the game and haven't gotten to my home where I can access items yet in DA2 is what I'm assuming.

Nothing shows up in DA1 UE extras but alot of stuff for DA Origins and DA2 is listed as in my account under the social network. Did it maybe get included already in the Ultimate Edition and will show up somewhere later?

I'm clueless. Does look like a game I'll enjoy when I get around to it.

tagging this so I don't forget. need to see if I can force Steam to install this to my secondary drive, since I'm almost out of space on my primary.

Woo, awesome. Have DA2 for PC, never played it. Played through DAO on the 360, might play it again someday, and have it on the PC to play through as well, eventually. Will be nice to have all this stuff if/when I do eventually replay these games.

Quick and easy. Thanks so much for posting this! I have the Ultimate Edition of DAO which should have all the DLC, but I didn't have any for DA2, and would not have paid for it, because... the sig link.

bread's done
Back