Free Dragon Age 1 & 2 Promo DLC - PS3, 360 & PC

Kilvas09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/

The best deals are free, right? Unlocks all the promo DLC for Dragon Age 1 & 2 on all platforms. Just be sure to redeem it for all three.

Your Registered Game Content

Here's what you have to manually download and the instructions for completeness (note that everything else is activated in game once you log into your EA/BioWARE account through the game itself (PC Version):

Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Must be manually downloaded and installed prior to logging in through game)

• The Ring of Whispers
  • Fan Reward Pack (Arlathan Focusing Crystal, Band of Stolen Shadows, & Hawke Family Crest)
  • Pendant of Morning Frost
  • The Deep Green
  • The Antivan Garrote
  • The High Lords Belt
Instructions for Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Content needing to be manually installed before logging in through game):

To manually download your new content on the PC:

1. Download the package.
  2. Run Dragon Age II.
  3. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  4. Start a new game or load an existing one.
  5. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for all other Dragon Age II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) content:

This content has now unlocked in your game. To see the content:

1. Run Dragon Age II
  2. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  3. Verify the content appears in the Unlockables screen by selecting Extras on the Main Menu, then Unlockables.
  4. Start a new game or load an existing one.
  5. The items will appear in a chest in your house. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for Dragon Age: Origins (PS3, Xbox 360) content:

To access your content on the PS3 and Xbox 360, please ensure you log in with the same account you used while redeeming this code on the social website. Once you have done this, your content will be available for download from the Marketplace via the in-game store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='morrodox']Quick and easy. Thanks so much for posting this! I have the Ultimate Edition of DAO which should have all the DLC, but I didn't have any for DA2, and would not have paid for it, because... the sig link.[/QUOTE]
This stuff is just the promo DLC-- preorder bonuses, tie-in promotions, and stuff that BioWare gave away on their message board. None of the paid DLC is included.

..Go figure, I just finished Origins an hour ago. Oh well, still Awakening and DA2 to go! Thanks for this.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']This stuff is just the promo DLC-- preorder bonuses, tie-in promotions, and stuff that BioWare gave away on their message board. None of the paid DLC is included.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is what I thought - I had low hopes anyway, but was hoping the DLC for DA2 would be in with this. Never got to 100% trophy it because of DLC haha

[quote name='Ryuukishi']This stuff is just the promo DLC-- preorder bonuses, tie-in promotions, and stuff that BioWare gave away on their message board. None of the paid DLC is included.[/QUOTE]

Also should be noted that none of these items are included in DA:O Ultimate Edition, either.

[quote name='io']Yeah, I can't get this either. I can log in at EA with my account and it shows my profile and all. But when trying it on the page in the OP it just keeps telling me to log in. So I keep doing it over and over and it works (as in the login does not fail), but then asks me to log in when trying to redeem the Dragon Age stuff. Nice.

And by the way, it does not require a cap letter for part of the password. I just changed mine to something else and it never complained about that.[/QUOTE]
This used to happen to me, but I think it stopped when I went to Origin & accepted the newest EULA, signed into an EA/Bioware game, or something. It was so aggravating, but now it works fine. Do a search on merging the Origin & BSN accounts. That should help.

Thanks, OP! Much appreciated.

Wait....these are just item DLC? No actual DLC packs that usually have the $5.99, $14.99, etc price tags that add longevity to the game? Well that sucks...

So just to make sure I get all the promo stuff. All this can be done from my xbox or do I have to go to the bioware social network site and register my games and do some other stuff to get these freebies ?
That way when i'm finished with work, I can have it taken care and finally start playing dragon age again.

Thanks OP! Saw this thread on my phone while I was out. Glad I got back in time to grab everything. I have the Ultimate edition for Origins on xbox which has all the dlc for it on a disc, but the DA II dlc is nice since I don't think they'll ever to an ultimate edition for it. If they haven't by now it's not going to happen. Now I have a reason to pick it up. Went through and did it for all platforms for the hell of it. Never know what you'll get down the line.

I supposedly unlocked this by signing in and following the link, but unfortunately when I started DAII an endless update started that never finished and I had to cancel out of it.

Still cool if it works.

[quote name='solidus_00']Thanks OP! Saw this thread on my phone while I was out. Glad I got back in time to grab everything. I have the Ultimate edition for Origins on xbox which has all the dlc for it on a disc, but the DA II dlc is nice since I don't think they'll ever to an ultimate edition for it. If they haven't by now it's not going to happen. Now I have a reason to pick it up. Went through and did it for all platforms for the hell of it. Never know what you'll get down the line.[/QUOTE]

The DLC for Origins that is being given away isn't the same as what's included on the Ultimate Edition 2nd disc. Those are expansions, the free DLC are pre-order items and the likes. ;)

[quote name='zubalove']Now, they just need to follow this up with a great discount on XBL for the holidays on the DLC adventures and Dragon Age 2 jumps to the top of my queue![/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath, I beat DA2 once (PS3) and have been waiting to pick up all the DLC to do a second play through...in over a year it has not once been reduced in price.

Christmas came early. thanks OP (who knows how you found the info for this) and bioware!

Neat!
*takes snapshot*

Edit
[quote name='Fukurou']After I redeemed it, it shows up in my registered game content. Is that all I have to do?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Thanks! I picked up the both games+Awakening for about $15 and have been planning to play it. Now, you're adding more to my backlog, but whatever, thanks

[quote name='Smike']Also should be noted that none of these items are included in DA:O Ultimate Edition, either.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='d3adliner']The DLC for Origins that is being given away isn't the same as what's included on the Ultimate Edition 2nd disc. Those are expansions, the free DLC are pre-order items and the likes. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, dusted off my :ps3: Dragon Age II after being really pumped this morning only to discover this. It's still some cool stuff, but not nearly as great a giveaway as I initially thought.

[quote name='Dominick331']Don't hold your breath, I beat DA2 once (PS3) and have been waiting to pick up all the DLC to do a second play through...in over a year it has not once been reduced in price.[/QUOTE]

This. I'm still saving my second playthrough for that elusive day when they decide to discount the DLC. As far as I know Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC have never been discounted on PSN, only XBL.

Sorry if this is a little off-topic.. but I'm confused on how they register game content.. I finally registered my codes for the Blood Dragon Armor (that came with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate - PS3, intended for use in Mass Effect 2) and my Ser Issac armor (that came with PC version of Dead Space 2, intended for use in Dragon Age 2).

The following is how it broke out on my account:

Blood Dragon Armor code -
- Unlocked Blood Dragon Armor for Dragon Age II (PC/PS3/360)
- Unlocked Blood Dragon Armor for Mass Effect 2 (PC and 360 ONLY)

I don't even own Mass Effect 2 for PC or 360, only PS3.. and the code came in a PS3 version of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition..

So moving on..

Ser Issac Armor Code
- Unlocked Ser Issac Armor Code for Dragon Age II (PC/360 ONLY)

Now I do have Dragon Age II for 360, but I wanted to play it on PS3...

I just don't get how they register it for some systems but not others... anybody think emailing/contacting them would help get me these items for the right systems?

Maybe there will be a trilogy after DA3 comes out, with all the Dragon Age games and including all the DLC. I mean they just did that for Mass Effect, right? :headache:

bread's done
Back