Free Dragon Age 1 & 2 Promo DLC - PS3, 360 & PC

Kilvas09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/

The best deals are free, right? Unlocks all the promo DLC for Dragon Age 1 & 2 on all platforms. Just be sure to redeem it for all three.

Your Registered Game Content

Here's what you have to manually download and the instructions for completeness (note that everything else is activated in game once you log into your EA/BioWARE account through the game itself (PC Version):

Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Must be manually downloaded and installed prior to logging in through game)

• The Ring of Whispers
  • Fan Reward Pack (Arlathan Focusing Crystal, Band of Stolen Shadows, & Hawke Family Crest)
  • Pendant of Morning Frost
  • The Deep Green
  • The Antivan Garrote
  • The High Lords Belt
Instructions for Dragon Age II (Only PC) (Content needing to be manually installed before logging in through game):

To manually download your new content on the PC:

1. Download the package.
  2. Run Dragon Age II.
  3. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  4. Start a new game or load an existing one.
  5. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for all other Dragon Age II (PC, PS3, Xbox 360) content:

This content has now unlocked in your game. To see the content:

1. Run Dragon Age II
  2. Please ensure you log in with the same account you used on the social website.
  3. Verify the content appears in the Unlockables screen by selecting Extras on the Main Menu, then Unlockables.
  4. Start a new game or load an existing one.
  5. The items will appear in a chest in your house. Follow the instructions in the game journal.
Instructions for Dragon Age: Origins (PS3, Xbox 360) content:

To access your content on the PS3 and Xbox 360, please ensure you log in with the same account you used while redeeming this code on the social website. Once you have done this, your content will be available for download from the Marketplace via the in-game store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the find, OP.

Downloaded everything for 360. Now I just need to play the games that I've owned for quite some time. :p

[quote name='D0RC']Thanks got it, so where can I get these games cheap? Xbox.[/QUOTE]
Kmart has Dragon Age II for $4.97 and Best Buy has Dragon Age Origins Awakening and Ultimate Edition combo pack for $20.

Damn, will have to do this. TY. Publishers should do this for every game. If people wait a few years I don't think the early adopters will be too upset.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yeah, dusted off my :ps3: Dragon Age II after being really pumped this morning only to discover this. It's still some cool stuff, but not nearly as great a giveaway as I initially thought.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah me too. I didn't look close enough at it the first time. Still pretty good though.

While this was great and all, I think the title should say "promo items" not promo dlc, I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they sign in and realize its just items.

This is great! Though I've no interest in it myself, it'll definitely be nice for tons of other people, and who doesn't like free things?

Nice, but holy shit what a pain it is just to get DLC on their games. Steam you just register a CD Key or buy from store like any other game, here you need multiple accounts and a lot of manual downloads/signing in and out. What were they thinking

Thanks, I got Da and DA2 along with Awakening for ~$7 (I believe it was called the Ultimate Edition) on amazon a while back. One day I'll get back to DA...and will have to read the entire quest log to remember just what the hell the game is about and what I'm supposed to do next.

Thanks, OP!

I didn't read through the rest of the thread (lazy), but those looking for DA2 can pick up a used version from BB for $9 plus free shipping. I threw in a rechargeable battery for the 360 to get it past the $10 mark so I could use my holiday coupon. Final bill came to $4.95...willing to try out DA2 for that price!

[quote name='BoromirsFan']one of the dragon age II bonuses isn't showing up for me (Staff of Parthalan)[/QUOTE]

Is that one of the items from the Signature Edition? If it is those are not included. Also any item from the Origins CE isn't available anymore either.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']one of the dragon age II bonuses isn't showing up for me (Staff of Parthalan)[/QUOTE]

Same here, staff isn't showing up no matter what i do

Might be interesting should I go through and play these games again. Origins is amazing, and DA2, while flawed, is still overall fun. I'll probably play that again if/when the DLC goes on sale in the near future.

Ok I've been trying to get in on this for the last 36 hours and I am just screwed. I haven't logged into my Bioware/EA account since I beat Mass Effect 3 back in April and for the life of me I can't remember my password so I go to reset my password and I still haven't received an email to allow me to do so. Turns out they have temporarily disabled the ability to change your password. After struggling with service reps I've been told that I have to wait for the option to be turned back on before I can access my account again which has no current ETA. Screw EA!

*sigh* still no reply from EA support on the fake account i made to email them. What a retarded system. You cant email them unless your logged in.. so if your having trouble logging in/recovering your password you have no method to contact them for help. Good thinking EA!

Password recovery still not working for my old account. Im getting nothing in my email, and its been over a day and CS still hasn't replied to my email on the junk account *sigh* anyone have any suggestions at all on what the hell i can do? I think there was a live chat option, maybe i can give that a shot, though i'll probably get some Indian guy who is useless

thanks op!

unsure if this has already been asked but is there any additional content for dragon age origins that isnt already included in the ultimate edition?

[quote name='Dahk']thanks op!

unsure if this has already been asked but is there any additional content for dragon age origins that isnt already included in the ultimate edition?[/QUOTE]
Yes, this is it. The ultimate edition of Origins included all of the paid DLC content plus the Awakening expansion. This offer is for all the free DLC that came with preorders and various promos.

Meh, I grabbed the GOTY edition of DA1 on sale a long time ago. Didn't care too much for 2, (it pretty much is the Kirkwall Chronicles, like Joystiq claims). Good find though, OP.

i haven't checked social.bioware so long, i just noticed now that i had a beta invite for the old respublic...issued out 2011

bread's done
Back