Free game (Far Cry 4, The Crew, Watch Dogs, AC Black Flag, Rayman Legends or Just Dance 2015] from Ubisoft if you purchased AC Unity Season Pass

The back mentions the season pass and unity some more... 
813a05638ecd300ae1e7be02fa3f37ac.jpg

Quoted for truth. Says so twice on the front, and once on the back.
I'm assuming it's going to be for currency, but still really hoping someone that actually bought and redeemed the season pass card could comment. Curious as to what the actual card should look like if not this.

I just bought one at target and the ameriward site won't allow me to redeem it...not handy at all. I sent them a email, we shall see.

I just bought one at target and the ameriward site won't allow me to redeem it...not handy at all. I sent them a email, we shall see.
Weird. What happens when you put your email address and code in the box? For me it just worked, and I had an email from them instantly with the XBOX redeem code to put in on XBOX.com.

Reposting since another CAG is at the store for me now and I don't want to keep wasting his time, but for those who bought the Playstation Season Pass as a Physical card, what did the card look like? Was it this? I saw posts saying that the Playstation Card redeemed the actual season pass and not currency, but I'm really doubtful since it says that this is a currency card right on the thing:

8ae9deee80daf320b667253160c8551f.jpg

Still hoping for some help from a person who bought the physical Playstation Season Pass. About to have him buy it and it'll probably turn out to be PSN credit.

Weird. What happens when you put your email address and code in the box? For me it just worked, and I had an email from them instantly with the XBOX redeem code to put in on XBOX.com.
You are correct, thank you! I was trying on my phone initially and it was stuck on the first screen which was the reservations or whatever but nothing about assasins creed unity. I tried on my PC and it worked perfectly.
Sorry my bad haha worked great!

You are correct, thank you! I was trying on my phone initially and it was stuck on the first screen which was the reservations or whatever but nothing about assasins creed unity. I tried on my PC and it worked perfectly.
Sorry my bad haha worked great!
Awesome! :)

Reposting since another CAG is at the store for me now and I don't want to keep wasting his time, but for those who bought the Playstation Season Pass as a Physical card, what did the card look like? Was it this? I saw posts saying that the Playstation Card redeemed the actual season pass and not currency, but I'm really doubtful since it says that this is a currency card right on the thing:

8ae9deee80daf320b667253160c8551f.jpg
Just no. That's a currency card. Maybe there's a different card, or maybe people are making stuff up. Either way, that's a currency card and won't work.

It's true that there's no fine print that mentions a particular date, simply that the season pass is no longer for sale. Therefore, if one managed to still buy the season pass and redeem it on their console, they should qualify.

The biggest issue would be if we were still able to buy the codes but couldn't redeem them, then that would signal a definite problem (which it seems a few CAGs may be starting to run into).

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Not really interested in any of those games Ubisoft is offering, but I did buy both AC Black Flag and Unity download keys on ebay for $26.99. Not bad

FYI, for those who find the Season Pass at Target, you can get Unity and AC4 Black Flag for $34.99 for BOTH here.
http://boxeddeal.com/assassin-s-creed-unity-xbox-one.html

Grabbed it for my brother, and got the codes within about 5 seconds of Paypal-ing them.

Also grabbed The Last of Us from them earlier for a buddy for Christmas for $19.99. :)
Thanks for the link; just got the second to last one. The code actually hit my inbox before the order confirmation or site registration emails! Interestingly, the Unity & Black Flag codes are separate. So I'm gonna see if I can sell off that Black Flag code to recoup some cash.

UPDATE: I can confirm the Unity code successfully redeemed to my account.

I checked at Target earlier and they only had the Xbone cards.  I assume this wont work cross-platform, ie I redeem an XB1 season pass and can get Far Cry 4 on my PS4 correct?

Saw a handful of the xbo cards at WalMart just now. I'll worry about purchasing one tomorrow after the nutiness has died down.

FYI the cards at bb that they scan for a code to print on the receipt have been marked "not able to be sold" in the pos. So WalMart or target appear to be the only options.

For reference, the one I tried at bb was for xbo.

Just successfully purchased an xbo one at WalMart though. Strangely it charged tax, but whatever.

Any more info on the free game yet really want to play FC4 really bad

Did it come with the season pass if so yes if not then no u don't get it

Last edited:
ok so i redeemed the dlc code a few days ago and my system is coming in today.  Do I need to install the game too or the dlc activation is enough to get the free game?

bread's done
Back