Free game (Far Cry 4, The Crew, Watch Dogs, AC Black Flag, Rayman Legends or Just Dance 2015] from Ubisoft if you purchased AC Unity Season Pass

Snagged a season pass from WalMart about an hour ago. Apparently the people on electronics didn't get that memo. Oh well hopefully it still works, otherwise ill have to buy the game for the ps4. If I can figure out how to post pics from my phone ill be happy to provide visual proof for those who would like to see the purchase

Snagged a season pass from WalMart about an hour ago. Apparently the people on electronics didn't get that memo. Oh well hopefully it still works, otherwise ill have to buy the game for the ps4. If I can figure out how to post pics from my phone ill be happy to provide visual proof for those who would like to see the purchase
When it rang up, did it ring up as "AC SP 30" or something like that? If so, then you just bought $30 of PSN money.

If it pops up like that on the psn it will be fine with me, I need the credit to pre order resident evil anyways. The receipt shows PS ac 30, however i do have the actual voucher and on there it also says $30. Oh well one way to find out I suppose

Update: It was the season pass according to the back of the voucher, but instead it put $30 on the psn account which I'm a little happier. Not a fan of farcry personally and I already own rayman legends.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back