Free game (Far Cry 4, The Crew, Watch Dogs, AC Black Flag, Rayman Legends or Just Dance 2015] from Ubisoft if you purchased AC Unity Season Pass

They should take extra times to polish assassin's Creed Unity instead split out 2 teams and working another AC game on PS3 & 360.  I waits till it drop down $10 or less.  It's me i paid every AC Games for $10 or less  same go with Call of Duty Rip off ;)

They should take extra times to polish assassin's Creed Unity instead split out 2 teams and working another AC game on PS3 & 360.  I waits till it drop down $10 or less.  It's me i paid every AC Games for $10 or less  same go with Call of Duty Rip off ;)

Tried buying the X1 Season Pass tonight from Target, even though I was pretty sure the system wouldn't let me, since I happened to be there. The system didn't let me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if they told us when we will get the free game and how

Last edited:
Hmm, should be interesting considering it says 'if you haven't activated the season pass before nov. 25th, a delay may occur to determine eligibility on the system.' Seems a bit sketchy ...

From the site:

"Please note that the Season Pass needs to be redeemed in order for you to be recognized as eligible by the system. If you haven’t activated your Season Pass before November 25, a delay may occur to define your eligibility in our system. "

So it sounds like people who rushed out to buy the season pass or that redeem it as a gift (Christmas etc) after the announcement will indeed get their free game. Yay!

I also got the bundle. Will we get the DLC? I wonder if i could call and argue about the glitches to try to get a free game lol.
Everyone gets the Dead Kings DLC. You only qualify for a free game if you purchased and redeemed the season pass which is not included in your bundle.

Don't be that guy. You're not entitled to anything more.

Everyone gets the Dead Kings DLC. You only qualify for a free game if you purchased and redeemed the season pass which is not included in your bundle.

Don't be that guy. You're not entitled to anything more.
Lol I understand what you're saying, but just to throw it out there.

If I pay $60 for a game I think I am entitled to more than a alpha quality build of a game.

It does go both ways. I wish that there can be a class action suit against games that get released in HORRID condition. Just to get a full refund for the game that is clearly broken. I know this is a fine line where people could claim "broken" on virtually any game or claim broken because they do not like a game.

But I mean games like Halo MCC and AC Unity (AC Unity moreso) that are virtually unplayable at times is a joke. How devs get away with it is insane.

Lol I understand what you're saying, but just to throw it out there.

If I pay $60 for a game I think I am entitled to more than a alpha quality build of a game.

It does go both ways. I wish that there can be a class action suit against games that get released in HORRID condition. Just to get a full refund for the game that is clearly broken. I know this is a fine line where people could claim "broken" on virtually any game or claim broken because they do not like a game.

But I mean games like Halo MCC and AC Unity (AC Unity moreso) that are virtually unplayable at times is a joke. How devs get away with it is insane.
Yeah, you are entitled to the free DLC that they are giving to everyone who owns the game as an apology. I'm not sure what you're arguing against here. Thats your compensation.

Unity was also never as bad as MCC. MCC was literally unplayable for the part that everyone cared about, the multi. Unity was rough but alpha quality? Enough with the hyperbole. I personally played it to completion before the patch with the worst I ran into was one infinite falling glitch. Also ran a bunch of multi without issue.

Yeah, you are entitled to the free DLC that they are giving to everyone who owns the game as an apology. I'm not sure what you're arguing against here. Thats your compensation.

Unity was also never as bad as MCC. MCC was literally unplayable for the part that everyone cared about, the multi. Unity was rough but alpha quality? Enough with the hyperbole. I personally played it to completion before the patch with the worst I ran into was one infinite falling glitch. Also ran a bunch of multi without issue.
That's awesome and all for you.

I couldn't make it past the end of sequence one because it would continuously crash.

I even redownloaded it twice thinking it was a system issue. Well it was a known bug. So tell me how a game that I can't make it past the first sequence not an alpha build?

No. The site for the offer should go live this week.

READ THE F'ING THREAD!
lol lighten up a bit

It stands to reason that once the site goes live, the game will be claimable.

"From next week, you will be able to connect to a dedicated website to log in and select the free game of your choice. "

lol lighten up a bit

It stands to reason that once the site goes live, the game will be claimable.

"From next week, you will be able to connect to a dedicated website to log in and select the free game of your choice. "
Sorry, I was just getting annoyed by his stupid comments and questions in this thread. Such as when he was complaining about "they should offer other games too" (protip: there aren't any other next-gen Ubi games they can offer unless you want LAST YEAR's Just Dance)

I do think Rogue should have been a valid option, but I don't care much since I already picked it up.

I'll be gifting Far Cry to a friend since I have that as well, or if its account linked then simply passing him my disc so we can play together.

Sometime before March? Really? With that kind of delay one would assume its for a physical copy, why on earth would a digital download take that much time to pass out.

So much for gifting the free game for Christmas.

Sometime before March? Really? With that kind of delay one would assume its for a physical copy, why on earth would a digital download take that much time to pass out.

So much for gifting the free game for Christmas.
Well, a free game from THIS issue...there have been other ways to get free games lately. :)

The free game site is live

https://acu.ubi.com

Finally was able to do it, got The Crew. Took a few mins for email with key to arrive.

The fact its in key form means its going to be giftable/tradable, at least for PC which is the version I have. If its PS4/XB1, I  have no idea the method of redemption.

This is a long shot I know, but if someone is eligible for a free game and they have no desire for any of the free games, I'm looking for a code for Far Cry 4 to entice my nephew into getting an Xbox One.  I'd like to pay ~$30, so if interested PM me and we can work out a deal. :)

Need opinions...The Crew or Rayman?

Thanks
Rayman is the better game overall, but if you're looking for a racing fix that obviously won't help. From what I've heard the Crew's open world, while ridiculously massive, is devoid of any real purpose for driving around it. The upgrade system also is apparently tedious and shows minimal advantage over cars of a much lower rank than you, if any advantage at all.

Rayman is the better game overall, but if you're looking for a racing fix that obviously won't help. From what I've heard the Crew's open world, while ridiculously massive, is devoid of any real purpose for driving around it. The upgrade system also is apparently tedious and shows minimal advantage over cars of a much lower rank than you, if any advantage at all.
Thanks. Never really played any racing games. Closest I've come is Midnight Club Los Angeles.

[quote name="starmask2k3" post="12344073" timestamp="1419029978"]I did everything and I didn't get the code [/quote]
When did you do everything?

The last thing I saw after I did everything was that the key code would be emailed to me 

got my code I picked up crew hope its good like need for speed rivals

bread's done
Back