Free Games from Goozex~NO FRAUD TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the sender to confirm the trade, so do I actually pay for shipping or does the sender?

[quote name='Boolean']All I want is to ditch my unused 100-free-pointless account, and register again with the CAG 2007 code. Goozex seems absolutely determined to prevent me from doing so.

Since I am already logged into my unused account upon going to Goozex, why don't I try logging off? Oh wait, logging off does absolutely nothing. You remained logged on.

Not only can I not log off , I cannot cancel my account. Apparently the FAQ stating that,"You can also cancel your membership altogether: just write an email to "REMOVE at Goozex dot com" with your request," does not mean that Goozex will remove my account. Oh no. It simply means that they will remove me from the newsletter, something I already did manyally by editing my preferences.

I just want to get those 100 points I missed out on... :bomb:[/quote]

Why don't you just clear your cookies and whatnot so you're logged out, and then make a new account?

[quote name='ighosty']I'm waiting for the sender to confirm the trade, so do I actually pay for shipping or does the sender?[/quote]

the sender pays for the s/h of the item. Doesn't stop it from being lost in the mail however but, goozex protects your interest against such things! :applause:

[quote name='Hovercraft']So with goozex I send to Goozex? or do I send to a person?[/quote]
You send directly to the person.

You guys should actually USE Goozex. Don't just get a free game and be done with it. It is a real great site, and I encourage everyone to support it!

Don't ruin this threads guys. Seriously. But just to add something, a thought came up in my head. Gooz has a good thing going for him! He can make his own accounts with unlimited points,free games for life!
/endoffraudtalk

[quote name='Leek']Don't ruin this threads guys. Seriously. But just to add something, a thought came up in my head. Gooz has a good thing going for him! He can make his own accounts with unlimited points,free games for life!
/endoffraudtalk[/quote]
How many accounts have you made Leek?

i had major problems with goozex (getting site to load) i cant even confirm to ship games out anymore.

and i still have 15000+ pts sad

I wonder how Civilization 3 is. That's what I got with the 100 points. I'll probably keep using this nice little site, after I receieve my game.

Great deal. I Got Auto Modellista. I always wanted this game but the reviews weren't very good so I never picked it up. For free it's worth it for the cel shaded cars alone.

[quote name='ralph10']How many accounts have you made Leek?[/quote]
Well, if you count the ones that I made from my whole life time..........

Civ 3 is an amazing game if you're a fan of strategy games in general. It's one of those must haves for any fan of the genre, in my opinion. Very addictive.

[quote name='Shimoto']I wonder how Civilization 3 is. That's what I got with the 100 points. I'll probably keep using this nice little site, after I receieve my game.[/quote]

[quote name='Hypnot1zed']Cool, I requested splinter cell chaos theory for xbox, I'm waiting for the sender to confirm the deal.

[/quote]

Replace Splinter Cell with Manhunt for Xbox and you have me.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']A Dark Cloud is in the mail to me, and my Barbie Explorer and Toonenstein shipped yesterday for another 100 points each. lulz.[/quote]
Only you would get Barbie Explorer. What, your mom took away your blow up dolls?

[quote name='SolidMetal']Pssh Halo 2 isn't 100 points >.> its 150.[/quote]

The points fluctuate according to supply/demand. With the huge influx of new people, the demand for the 100s is way up.

Ugh i just added this game to my request and ended up getting it but i couldnt change it to thing with teh manual and everything and it was a PC game so itll be worthless gettin it >.>

[quote name='SolidMetal']Ugh i just added this game to my request and ended up getting it but i couldnt change it to thing with teh manual and everything and it was a PC game so itll be worthless gettin it >.>[/quote]

Google search what ever your game is manual. It should come up.

[quote name='Leek']Only you would get Barbie Explorer. What, your mom took away your blow up dolls?[/quote]

No, I bought it for a few cents at the GS clearance to flip later. O GEE LOOK I TRADE DIT FOR SUMTIHNG GOOD WITH GOOZEX LOL

Don't be a douchebag.

On average how long does it take to receive feedbacK?

I just joined Goozex. I have done 3 trades so far. My first trade (RE: 4 Wii) was confirmed as delivered on 11/22. I still haven't received feedback yet. Is this typical? Seems kinda lame to wait so long to give me feedback. I know that I automatically get feedback in 21 days if "buyer" fails to act but is there any thing else I can do? Are 2+ week turnarounds normal? Thanks.

[quote name='Leek']Only you would get Barbie Explorer. What, your mom took away your blow up dolls?[/quote]

Says the kid that hasn't hit puberty yet.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']No, I bought it for a few cents at the GS clearance to flip later. O GEE LOOK I TRADE DIT FOR SUMTIHNG GOOD WITH GOOZEX LOL

Don't be a douchebag.[/quote]
Oh, I thought you said you BOUGHT it for 100 points. Lulz

I picked marvel vs capcom 2 :D ... if it actually ever gets close, i'll put down the 1000 points needed to purchase, if not though, i'll just remove it later, lol.

[quote name='Leek']Oh, I thought you said you BOUGHT it for 100 points. Lulz[/quote]

Nah, I listed all of my "garbage psx" games up there, and a couple actually went pretty quickly.

If only there was Goozex or something Goozexesque for classic stuff so I can trade some of my tons of duplicate NES/SNES/N64 carts...

Oh ok its I see. My freind joined, loves it so much, he's giving me his Digimon World 4 he just ordered. I'm gonna buy some points with a prepaid CC once I go to SafeWay/Raley's soon. This site is awesome.

Getting Chibi Robo, and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams pretty soon (it's listed as two active trades available, and I'm the only one requesting). Hope someone puts up Midway Arcade Treasures for GC soon, I was hoping to give it to my girlfriend as an additional Christmas present - any of you guys have a copy you don't want anymore? ;)

Oh, and thanks to whoever it was that signed up under me, it got me 5 free trades.

Thanks for the info about the site! I am using my 100 points to get a copy of Blast for PS1. Have not been able to find that game anywhere locally.

Onimusha confirmed to ship soon. Getting low on points again, though. C'mon people! Disgaea's awesome! You all need to request it so I can have points again! Also RE4 (PS2), GTA Double Pack (PS2), and Siren. Damn, those are some great games, right? You need them, right?

Right?

[quote name='tankexmortis']Onimusha confirmed to ship soon. Getting low on points again, though. C'mon people! Disgaea's awesome! You all need to request it so I can have points again! Also RE4 (PS2), GTA Double Pack (PS2), and Siren. Damn, those are some great games, right? You need them, right?

Right?[/quote]

We already own the good games mentioned. And you can't trick anyone into picking up a P.O.S. like Siren. ;)

Just a heads up, in case there's a fan of the DOA series...the following games are only 100 points:

PS2: DOA2-Hardcore
XB: DOA3
XB: DOA-Xtreme Beach Volleyball (though none are available rite now)

[quote name='Rozz']We already own the good games mentioned. And you can't trick anyone into picking up a P.O.S. like Siren. ;)[/quote] You're being sarcastic, right? Siren is a pretty great game. Not my style, but still one of the best survival horror games I've played. I'd put it above RE4 (I know, blasphemy).

[quote name='Leek']So many people joined. Are there refferals for this site? xD All those wasted points[/quote]

You get trade credits for referals, i believe.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']lol Leek, you're such a spaz. Thanks for the deal, but you could have gotten DOZENS of referrals had you posted your referral link.[/quote]Maybe, if he'd post a referral link this would be moved to the referral section and I doubt that section gets as much exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back