Free iPad Mini (2013) or $430 (Conga Line)

Uhh I still only have eight total (one hasn't even been started, zolor probably).

I don't see thebosz on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh I still only have eight total (one hasn't even been started, zolor probably).

I don't see thebosz on my list.
Really?

Ok. He sent me a email saying (thebosz) he signed up under your link, which would have made 9...

I sent you an email.

Hmm... I thought I signed up under Pancakes, but now I'm not sure. Is there any way for me to check who I signed up under?

I'm still deciding which offer to do. Anyone done the GSN bingo stuff? $10 to a (seems like) reputable site and all I have to do is play bingo.

I want to sign up...is 7443855 in the OP completed? I tried the link DealSeeker2U posted above, but it doesn't show any referral next to the email entry that's normally there?

thats mine, I still need one more.
I just signed up. Browsing offers now. Move on to the next in the list people, I'll have an offer in shortly.

Edit-I'm having a hell of a time getting an offer to work! I'm on my ipad and everything I choose is redirecting to the App Store! Still trying...

Edit 2-seems every offer I try, it's just redirecting to candy crush or a slot game on the App Store. Did we break it?

I just signed up. Browsing offers now. Move on to the next in the list people, I'll have an offer in shortly.

Edit-I'm having a hell of a time getting an offer to work! I'm on my ipad and everything I choose is redirecting to the App Store! Still trying...

Edit 2-seems every offer I try, it's just redirecting to candy crush or a slot game on the App Store. Did we break it?
I don't know if anyone has else tried it on an ipad, can you try a different device? That might work.

I don't know if anyone has else tried it on an ipad, can you try a different device? That might work.
I've successfully signed up for the xbox one, vita, and HDTV contests with the ipad. Something's definitely up with the site right now.

Edit-so freecreditscore is working. Not any others I've tried. Really don't want to do another credit check, I just did myscore yesterday and I've heard it hurts your score to have too many inquiries done. Still trying...

Edit 2-just went on the desktop and everything there is redirecting to a 'win a $1000 walmart gift card' page

I e-mailed you, Quail-man, and I did the DealDash offer. $36 for 60 bids, and I wanted to try penny auctions so why not. I'm probably gonna get my money back on the HDTV conga anyways since my links up :D

oh no, it's not showing up under offers. I'll give it a little since it does say "credit is usually same day"

EDIT: ugh, dug myself into a hole. Signed up during a visit to DealDash when I was browsing offers in the WiiU conga. Never logged out, bought bids using same account this time. Might affect whether I get it or not.

I e-mailed you, Quail-man, and I did the DealDash offer. $36 for 60 bids, and I wanted to try penny auctions so why not. I'm probably gonna get my money back on the HDTV conga anyways since my links up :D

oh no, it's not showing up under offers. I'll give it a little since it does say "credit is usually same day"

EDIT: ugh, dug myself into a hole. Signed up during a visit to DealDash when I was browsing offers in the WiiU conga. Never logged out, bought bids using same account this time. Might affect whether I get it or not.
Ah, so 2 completed offers for the WiiU conga? I hope you get one! :)

Just emailed you my info quail man.  I received instant confirmation for the Multivitamin offer.  How long do we have to wait to cancel this one?

Just emailed you my info quail man. I received instant confirmation for the Multivitamin offer. How long do we have to wait to cancel this one?
Haven't done the offer yet, but read in another conga thread that you can cancel once you reciveve the vitamins in the mall.

Thanks for keeping this moving!  Looks like I have four people who have signed up using my referral link with two referrals being completed.. Thanks everyone!  I'll keep you updated as best I can.

Edit: 3 confirmed, 2 pending

Okay, I'm at 3 confirmed 6 pending, so I think we can move on to the next link!

Email sent. I did

ref=7443871

I did the credit report one ($1) but haven't received confirmation email yet. I would print screen my report but it has too much personal info on it.

:bouncy: weee my turn thanks to whoever signs up under my link. Guess i will do a raffle as well..$5 paypal or amazon gift card. The winner chooses :)

bread's done
Back