Free iPad Mini (2013) or $430 (Conga Line)

I also did the free credit report (FreeCreditScore) & did not do a screenshot for the same reason - personal info.  Hope that is okay.  Already got the offer completion email.

I also did the free credit report (FreeCreditScore) & did not do a screenshot for the same reason - personal info. Hope that is okay. Already got the offer completion email.
woooo link was the 1st to sign up and he is confirmed. Only 8 more to go

Okay, I'm wanting to do this but even after reading all of the comments I'm still confused where to start. Could somebody help me?

Also to those who sign up under me ....2 people will win a $5 amazon gift card in a random drawing .  :bouncy:  good luck

Okay, I'm wanting to do this but even after reading all of the comments I'm still confused where to start. Could somebody help me?
Just sign up under the current referral link (chevy i think right now) then complete the registration. Then pick an offer from the Level A choices (Gamefly and freecreditscore are pretty good) then email [email protected] with your info and you're done!

1. Follow the instructions on the 1st page and use the Healthsource Multivitamin offer which is under the instant offers link...you will see it

How to Sign Up:

To help prevent delays in receiving credit for completing an offer, it is suggested that you disable any Pop-up Blockers, and disable adblockers

Make sure you set your account settings to: Referrals (not points)

Choose and Complete any Level A Instant Offer
- Healthsource Multivitamin

The most instant offers appear to be the Gamefly membership trials as well as the free credit reports. Each offer has a description that tells you how much the offer cost and how long you need to keep it in order for the credit to be saved to your account. Canceling an offer too early will remove any credit earned in your account...

After completing an offer email me at [email protected] with the following info:[/size]

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link
5. What offer was done along with a screenshot of the offer

Post back here when you are finished, and your offers are complete. I'll then add your name to the Conga.

Last edited by a moderator:
If youve already had a Gamefly account you cant do it again i assume? Also how much are the vitamins?
I did the vitamin one for this conga it cost $4.95, after you receive the vitamins you can cancel I guess. To me the easy offers are Gamefly and the vitamins one.

2 signed up so far...6 more to go thanks for everybody contributing to the thread 

Healthsource Multivitamin is the best offer to do 

3 signed up 6 more to go and theres a guy with a email that starts with jake1 need to know how to sign up?

Healthsource Multivitamin is the best offer to do   :bouncy:  let's get att least 3-4 people signed up today and don't forget about the raffle to those who signed up under me

Quail, I sent you proof of my offer going through but it still says I'm pending on the list. Do you need me to send it to you again?

Has there been any new sign ups? I guess it will pick up once people get proof it works.

If anyone is considering signing up I can confirm I was able to cancel the credit reports with a quick phone call. It's quick and easy and not much of a reason not to sign up with the line short its the time to do it!

lets keep this going people  i need 6 more sign ups !!!! lets get it done today so the next person gets a chance !!

Are you still at 6?

Yea, I waited 5 days. Had an alarm set on my phone to remind me. Easy as can be. More people should definitely be jumping at this offer.
yeah still at 6. 1 completed offer and 2 not completed ...dont know if they even did a offer or not honestly

but yeah people do need to sign up its easy and will help move the line along

I almost forgot too. I had to wait 13 minutes to get a hold of someone but once I did, it only took less than a minute to cancel. Just told them I just wanted to know my credit and bam, cancellation.
just canceled myscore.com, it was day 6 and almost forgot about it ha.
Yea, it's easy as can be. People should definitely be jumping on this. Especially this offer as it is a short line and offers a nice $430. I feel like once people start getting their stuff we will see a stream of people signing up.

Yea, it's easy as can be. People should definitely be jumping on this. Especially this offer as it is a short line and offers a nice $430. I feel like once people start getting their stuff we will see a stream of people signing up.
Oh definitely, I already have all my referrals for the free vita but I'm still waiting for 2 offers to clear. I'm hoping I can get the funds in time for BF.

besides gamefly, which offer is the easiest?
Healthsource Multivitamin is the easiest / best

the others i know for sure work ...just have adblocker off

GoDaddy.com

Simply Ink

World Winner Video Bingo

they all give you instant credit

For the people that did the multivitamin offer, did  they take out the $4.95 because I don't see any deductions on my online banking? It completed but I just don't want them to charge for their regular membership.

like this in the other threads:
17447581.png

Hoped new people would sign up this weekend...that wasnt the case ...we need to keep this going help the line move !!! 

bread's done
Back