Free iPad Mini (2013) or $430 (Conga Line)

Is there a free game giveaway in this thread as well? Did it seem to hellp any of the other Conga's (I know someone is giving one away in the Wii U thread). Just wondering if there is a way to give more incentive for people to get signed up.

Is there a free game giveaway in this thread as well? Did it seem to hellp any of the other Conga's (I know someone is giving one away in the Wii U thread). Just wondering if there is a way to give more incentive for people to get signed up.
im giving away 2 $5 amazon gifts cards out the 9 that sign up under me

What would make people sign up?

What is your e-mail?
pngb is what it starts with but he did it....he has Full Credit Obtained it says

nobody else signed up after him so :bouncy: help if u can...gamefly is free and u spend no money easy to sign up

Last edited by a moderator:
pngb is what it starts with but he did it....he has Full Credit Obtained it says

nobody else signed up after him so :bouncy: help if u can...gamefly is free and u spend no money easy to sign up
Ok. Added him to list

Add me I just did one, and I am sending the email now. Also I did the gamefly one, do I need to get the game to my house or can I just add a ps4 game that has a long line.

Just queue a game and you are good. Did you get instant credit?
I think so You have completed your offer requirements. under Level A offer. I just need to do one thing right?
yours went through and yeah add a game that's not coming out for a while just cancel 28 days from now

17441203.png
let's go people get this train moving

I still dont see my name added to the list, Please see above as chevy6 has confirm my completed offer.

Add me, I did the offer and just sent the email.
yeah these 2 are signed up under me...thanks guys both are comfirmed full credit they should be put on the list ...make sure you email quailman

17441203.png

im thinking of doing a $20 amazon giftcard raffle for those who sign up under me sound good ? anyone down ?

Sign up using the gamefly offer ...its free..you spend no money and you get added to the list

Let's keep it moving

Ok guys let's keep this going . I will raffle off 

1.Amazon $20 giftcard (will need ur email) for the complete 9 who signed up

2. two different  ....$5 gift cards to the next 5 people who sign up 

Let's complete it this weekend . Use gamefly you spend no money that offer is free just use the link on the 1st page

:bouncy:

If your offer hasn't been confirmed or is still pending you can either complete a new offer(Creditreport.com is instant and is easy to cancel after 6 days. Also make sure adblock is off before completing offers), or file a Missing Credit report.

There are a few people that signed up on my link but never sent emails, so I may have to put my link back up. I'll give away a  $10 Microsoft GC or $10 PSN code (your choice) for those who sign up under my link also. (Offer must be instant) Only need 2 more.

http://www.YourFreeiPadMini.com/index.php?ref=7443851

Hey I've already joined the Xbox one conga, can I use the same email for this or will it get me banned?

hey what offer are u going to use ?
I tried doing the multivitamin but it would not accept my card, so I guess I'll have to do a second gamefly subscription. Unless its gonna get me banned?

EDIT:

Nevermind I did the godaddy offer.

Okay I sent the email and am good to go.

I tried doing the multivitamin but it would not accept my card, so I guess I'll have to do a second gamefly subscription. Unless its gonna get me banned?

EDIT:

Nevermind I did the godaddy offer.

Okay I sent the email and am good to go.
:bouncy: ii can verify him ...4 more to go
17441203.png

If your offer is still pending, do a different offer. Go Daddy, Multi-vitamins, Gamefly, are all instant.

Just need 2 more offers confirmed before I can submit my order.

bread's done
Back