Free iPad Mini (2013) or $430 (Conga Line)

yeah thats me...i just completed the godaddy offer....will email u the details....

PS: ur gift card offer still on?
:bouncy: yeah thanks for signing up pm me your amazon email and i will send you the $5 gift card. Also your 1st in the raffle so it's a 25 % chance you win the $20 giftcard

I have been super busy the past 2 weeks so im mostly free during this time

3 more sign ups :bouncy:

:bouncy: yeah thanks for signing up pm me your amazon email and i will send you the $5 gift card. Also your 1st in the raffle so it's a 25 % chance you win the $20 giftcard

I have been super busy the past 2 weeks so im mostly free during this time

3 more sign ups :bouncy:
kool i'll send you the pm now

kool i'll send you the pm now
sent the gift card ...thanksss should take 15 mins it said

3 more people sign up with my link!!!!! get your gift card and help me get this ipad plus you get entered into the raffle and the list !!! helpppp

Last edited by a moderator:
sent the gift card ...thanksss should take 15 mins it said

3 more people sign up with my link!!!!! get your gift card and help me get this ipad plus you get entered into the raffle and the list !!! helpppp
yeah i got the gift card...thanks bro!!

4r49ir.jpg

cmon guys help him out!! and help out yourselves in the process!!

PS: I not seeing my name on the list in the OP...hope it gets added soon

yeah i got the gift card...thanks bro!!

4r49ir.jpg

cmon guys help him out!! and help out yourselves in the process!!

PS: I not seeing my name on the list in the OP...hope it gets added soon
smfh you used me for a giftcard .....
7YqlrPE.jpg
im done with the gift card givng ...if you want to help me out foreal just sign up thanks

If anyone can help me out and sign up thanks alot

i need 4 more people 

not giving away anything since people didn't want to follow instructions 

there is no reason that account should be banned after i gave the giftcard 

If your offer hasn't been confirmed or is still pending you can either complete a new offer(Creditreport.com is instant and is easy to cancel after 6 days. Also make sure adblock is off before completing offers), or file a Missing Credit report.

There are a few people that signed up on my link but never sent emails, so I may have to put my link back up. I'll give away a $10 Microsoft GC or $10 PSN code (your choice) for those who sign up under my link also. (Offer must be instant) Only need 2 more.

http://www.YourFreeiPadMini.com/index.php?ref=7443851
...If your offer is still pending, it's best to complete a different offer.

smfh you used me for a giftcard .....
7YqlrPE.jpg
im done with the gift card givng ...if you want to help me out foreal just sign up thanks
i don't get it...i signed up under you and completed the offer as you said....was i not supposed to redeem the gift card? am i missing something here? please clarify bro...i wasnt trying to use you or anything

i don't get it...i signed up under you and completed the offer as you said....was i not supposed to redeem the gift card? am i missing something here? please clarify bro...i wasnt trying to use you or anything
It's seems you were banned. You can email them, but they rarely unban accounts. Had to remove you from the list.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my perseverence has paid off. I checked this morning after emailing them yesterday at the 10 day review mark and I finally have my credit, which means you Quail-Man 3000 should have enough to complete your offer! The key for me was just to email them and keep at it. When they do a missing credit request I thought I just had to send in the headers originally, but it turns out that you have to send in a very long copy of code from the backend of the email client. If anyone needs info on how to find it I have a link. Lets keep this conga line going. It has been 5 days since any activity, but I know we can start it going again!!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my perseverence has paid off. I checked this morning after emailing them yesterday at the 10 day review mark and I finally have my credit, which means you Quail-Man 3000 should have enough to complete your offer! The key for me was just to email them and keep at it. When they do a missing credit request I thought I just had to send in the headers originally, but it turns out that you have to send in a very long copy of code from the backend of the email client. If anyone needs info on how to find it I have a link. Lets keep this conga line going. It has been 5 days since any activity, but I know we can start it going again!!!!
Can you pm me the link please I have two users that have pending credit so maybe this is the case because it well past the 10 business days and they still didn't get credit.

I can post it right here:

Unfortunately, we were unable to manually verify the sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information.

In order to process a missing credit request, we must receive the full confirmation / welcome email with full headers. You did include the email in the request, however, did not include the email headers. For information on what the headers are and how to obtain them, you may visit the links below.

http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/header.html
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

You may submit the email headers by replying to this message with them. Upon receiving that information, we will attempt to manually confirm the sign-up and credit your account.

Bump...has anyone from the Conga's received their prize yet? Just curious as that would help get people motivated to sign up though if I were them i would do it now since it costs you nothing and if people start signing up once the prizes come in it's best to be on top ;)

I can post it right here:

Unfortunately, we were unable to manually verify the sign-up as you did not provide us with sufficient information.

In order to process a missing credit request, we must receive the full confirmation / welcome email with full headers. You did include the email in the request, however, did not include the email headers. For information on what the headers are and how to obtain them, you may visit the links below.

http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/header.html
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

You may submit the email headers by replying to this message with them. Upon receiving that information, we will attempt to manually confirm the sign-up and credit your account.
Got this too, followed their directions and emailed them a mountain of text. Better get approved now.

Bump...has anyone from the Conga's received their prize yet? Just curious as that would help get people motivated to sign up though if I were them i would do it now since it costs you nothing and if people start signing up once the prizes come in it's best to be on top ;)
I have but im from another site id pm u proof if needed

Ok im back I need 4 more people to sign up. Im willing to pay $10 paypal or giftcard for each person that signs up

Do the Wildlife Explorer or gamefly offer it works

Also do it in internet explorer

i really want to complete this

if you need me to complete a offer for you i will 

4 more people left

If you still have a offer thats pending, complete a different offer. Will be removing those with pending offers within the next few days.

any sign ups will be appreciated and the $5-10 giftcard or paypal per completed sign up is still offered need 5 more 

I have 2 titanfall beta codes for the xbox one to the next person who signs up with my link 

you must do the gamefly offer and complete where it says completed offer

http://www.YourFreeiPadMini.com/index.php?ref=7441203 is my link

..my link is also on the 1st page i can post the pic that i got it with the time and date of my email. 

thanks to whoever does it 1st 

bread's done
Back