Free Kingston 25 Year Anniversary USB *Update* Thumb Drives have started shipping

I tried to get one too. I usually don't do this sort of thing, but I don't think they'll spam me...so...crossing my fingers ;_;.

Thanks OP!

How will we know if we'll have won one? Will it just show up in the mail in a week or two? I never really go for physical freebies, but this is really something I could use.

[quote name='BillyDavid']Is the hat on the home page on the website or do you have to click on another page to find the hat?[/QUOTE]

Probably too late by now anyway, but at the bottom of the page is a big red 25 button. Click that, then go through the timeline to 2012. Hence the hint "From 1987 to 2012..."

Wow! That was the button the whole time lol I clicked at it first but thought it would give me the Registration form in that's why I didn't go further.

The card's 8GB, too. Not bad! Thanks a bunch!

(here's hoping I'm not too late on this and that they'll nix entries from el hoardos who're expecting like a hundred of them :( )

[quote name='slidecage']can buy a 8gb for 3 bucks at walmart a few weeks back[/QUOTE]

That's why they would be giving them out; if they cost hardly anything at all for customers, it must cost much much less to produce the product themselves. This is also some good PR for them; for example, I knew about the Kingston company before, but not too much about the quality of their products themselves. By receiving a free item I will use, I may be influenced to purchase other products of theirs...as long as my experience goes well (USB doesn't break too easily, looks cool, don't get spammed, etc.)

Marketing goes a long way; companies don't just give out stuff to be nice, they do it to earn your business at some point in the future.

Looking forward to getting one in the mail. Anyone know when they'll be shipping them out/how long it will take?

[quote name='M3wThr33']Considering this has been on SD and FW for a few days, you aren't getting this. They just didn't stop it yet.[/QUOTE]
Indeed

[quote name='M3wThr33']Considering this has been on SD and FW for a few days, you aren't getting this. They just didn't stop it yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm showing a post on their facebook wall at 11:33 A.M. CDT from yesterday. It was a repost? :whistle2:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I got my stick today. Came by FedEx. Did not expect this at all, so it was a very pleasant surprise. Thaniks OP!

[quote name='Redeema']Hey, I got my stick today. Came by FedEx. Did not expect this at all, so it was a very pleasant surprise. Thaniks OP![/QUOTE]
I hope get one as it seems you did it after I did.

[quote name='Redeema']Hey, I got my stick today. Came by FedEx. Did not expect this at all, so it was a very pleasant surprise. Thaniks OP![/QUOTE]

same here, wasn't expecting any packages today and was surprised to see this

was there a reference #? Did they leave it or was a signature required?

What does it looks like and how many GB?

bread's done
Back