Free Kingston 25 Year Anniversary USB *Update* Thumb Drives have started shipping

[quote name='Tony Stark']which side was your name on? left or right?

based on when I "was at the party" I would guess left group early, right group late[/QUOTE]

Well first I am under USA then on right because of my first name

It's in alphabetical order no? So side shouldn't matter. Correct me if I am wrong.

[quote name='genkikani']Wow they made a list...That was really smart. I'm on the list so hooray for that! Can never have enough usb drives.[/QUOTE]

I agree with it being smart...

...so smart in fact that I do not think any giveaway has ever done that

at first i was sad because i looked at the list and didn't see my name. i used the search function built in firefox and no matches came up.

happened to look at the list again to make sure and this time i used my regular ol peepers and saw my effin name. still couldn't find it with the search function.

woo free memory, i'm gonna implant in my brain!

[quote name='Tony Stark']which side was your name on? left or right?

based on when I "was at the party" I would guess left group early, right group late[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I'm on the left and still haven't gotten mine either. I do agree that having a winners list is just about the smartest thing I've seen on the internet in a long while.

i was kind of miffed after i thought i had loss. i was like wtf i entered when there was only 1 page here on cag. other people are winning from page 3, really?!

then i found out i won.

Got a tag yesterday was placed on the door today went missing but nothing was left. Really confused at this point ugh have no real info hope it just fell off or something and that nothing happened.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Unless someone entered and has the same name as me, then I appear to be receiving one of these flash drives. Good deal! Thanks op![/QUOTE]

Having the last name of Music is awesome in so many ways.

i recieved mine today. the fedex actually caught me before leaving for school. i remembered i entered until a user posted a link for the form either way thanks to the OP And kingston:applause:

[quote name='BigBob']Woohoo! Made the list!

I've needed a new thumb drive since my 16GB broke :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

the fact that it is 8gb is amazing, the biggest freebie USB I ever got was 2gb and it was USB 1.0 not even 2.0

I just got mine today. It's nice enough looking, but haven't tried it out yet. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EeveeFanboy']$5 USB flash drives seem to make everybody here super excited. I know what I'm giving everyone for Christmas now![/QUOTE]
lmao. Hey, can't complain about something free.

Wow, my name as well as 2 friends I forwarded this to are on the list! And I thought I was late too. This is pretty sweet! Was expecting 2GB not 8GB!

EDIT: And where are my manners! THANKS to the OP!!!

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']$5 USB flash drives seem to make everybody here super excited. I know what I'm giving everyone for Christmas now![/QUOTE]

When you can't afford to spend $5 on a USB Flash Drive at the time, yes, you're going to be excited.

bread's done
Back