Free Kingston 25 Year Anniversary USB *Update* Thumb Drives have started shipping

After hearing that other people got their USBs, I looked outside my window in hope, & lo & behold, a package was on my doorstep; with my name on it!

USB looks pretty cool. Sleek & clean, so I'm thinking of putting it around one of my old silver necklaces. I end up wearing USB drives around my neck fairly often.

On another note, for those who were/are interested in what the packaging looks like, here's a picture of it (except there is a red square on the packaging that has the text "25 YEARS" on the top left; photo courtesy of photographyblog.com)

EDIT: Out of curiosity, do we still get the 5-year warranties on the drives or not? I don't think so, since it was free...but still, its always good to know these sort of things.

EDIT 2: Didn't notice the "5 year warranty" guarantee on the bottom right corner of the package :/ :fridge:

Last edited by a moderator:
For you guys that already got it, do you remember how far into the promo you signed up? I think I signed up fairly soon after it was posted but since it was limited and didnt tell you if you really got in or not, you never know

[quote name='crazedimp321']Found it. Hopefully they aren't all gone by now but I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Thanks though OP.[/QUOTE]

you're a couple weeks late to the party. you're definitely not gonna get one seeing how they have already mailed out the sticks.

hopefully I get mine in the next day or so. i live in a closed community that is currently repaving everything and i doubt fedex could get in.

I'm on page three of this thread, so I got in a few hours after it was originally posted. How I managed to snag one is beyond me. I'm happy about it, though, so I don't care how or why they picked me.

Just received mine in the mail. thanks!

edit: i probably did mine within 10 minutes of this being posted if you wanted to know

Last edited by a moderator:
I did this less than thirty minutes after it was posted, but I haven't received anything. To be fair, I forgot all about it until now, but it's odd how others who did it after me are getting 'em. Oh well, I'll live.

Noticed my name on the list as well. Rather surprised people are getting them, despite the site saying they should be received by the end of the month.

Cool, I'm on the list! I bet that they are saying "by the end of November" so they don't get tons of emails from people wondering where their memory stick is.

Sweet! Saw my name on the list! Not sure If I got it yet. I use my home address and I'm currently living in the dorms. Good timing since I'm coming home for the weekend so hopefully get a package.

I represent 1/4 of the Johnny's on that list heh
Hopefully It ships to me before I move... unless I put in that address? Can't remember!

tumblr_m1xj6lGQcG1qi0mi7o1_400.gif

I forgot I entered this and was surprised it came today. Thanks Gamer44 for letting us know of this promotion and thanks to Kingston.

Via FedEx Ground:
505stx.jpg

[quote name='Sway']I forgot I entered this and was surprised it came today. Thanks Gamer44 for letting us know of this promotion and thanks to Kingston.

Via FedEx Ground:
505stx.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I hope I get it soon. I could use another flashdrive. We have until the end of Nov to receive these.

My name is on the list too :) I thought for sure that I was too late and I still might be. I know of at least 1 other person in my voting district with the same first and last name as me so I'm not going to hold my breath. Congrats to any of you guys that get one and thanks to Gamer44 for posting this.

[quote name='hereon']So my name is also on the list :D and I remember being way late to the party[/QUOTE]

which side was your name on? left or right?

based on when I "was at the party" I would guess left group early, right group late

bread's done
Back