Free Quil Pen Stylus with your registration of Phantom Hourglass!

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
Hello Again!

Hot of the feet of the Nintendo DS Light Brain Age 2 stylus deal comes another chance for free swag from Nintendo.

Here at Cheap Ass Gamer we like free stuff, right? Of course we do! What CAG wouldn't jump at the chance for something free!

It's a free Quil Pen Stylus, IF you register Phantom Hourglass over at My Nintendo. Oh, Opening Poster, how do we get this free stuff? Well....

There is no picture up on the main Nintendo site. No details about it. I found the article on GoNintendo.

Then as soon as you get your game, register it over here:

http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

Nintendo is starting to get a little better about the free swag. Though it's nothing like Club Nintendo in Japan. Let's take all the free stuff we can get!

As soon as there a better link, or picture I'll put it up.

Happy CAGing!

UPDATE!

Go here and take the survey!

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

every1 this is to my knowlage im not 100% sure about this but my friend told me he regestered and didnt get it so im not sure its still working

[quote name='SL4IN']have there been any pictures or anything released on what it looks like? mine's in the mail but i'm really curious as to what it looks like.[/QUOTE]

There are pictures, there's even one or more posted earlier in this thread. Now go find it, have fun, like a scavenger hunt.

[quote name='Dibol13']if you ot the game in the first week and didnt open it than y did u get it?

and yes its over unless you do some kinda survay (2 my knowlage)[/quote]

Good lord, please stop posting this crap. You always had to take a survey, and it doesn't magically appear at your doorstep as soon as you sign up. It is still available, as a friend of mine who just bought the game signed up this morning.

I will try to sign up today, I thought it was over because there's one numbskull on here who keeps posting that.

[quote name='Rocko']Good lord, please stop posting this crap. You always had to take a survey, and it doesn't magically appear at your doorstep as soon as you sign up. It is still available, as a friend of mine who just bought the game signed up this morning.[/quote]

hahaha.. thanks for the help rocko. i will open the game when i get home and fill out the survey. the quil stylus looks pretty nifty.

It didnt show up on my order status page either but when I clicked on the Zelda survey link on the promo page it said thanks for blah blah your stylus should ship in 4 to 6 weeks (or something of that nature)

Totally forgot about this thread and the free stylus, as I wasn't going to buy Phantom Hourglass. But my son talked me into it, and TRU's B2G1 sealed it.

Registered it, took the survey, and got the confirmation page. Thanks!

[quote name='MamoruNoHakkyou']It didnt show up on my order status page either but when I clicked on the Zelda survey link on the promo page it said thanks for blah blah your stylus should ship in 4 to 6 weeks (or something of that nature)[/quote]

I didn't get any order status for the brain age 2 stylus box I'm guessing this'll be the same thing and just be sent w/o it showing on the mynintendo order status page.

[quote name='GT']There are pictures, there's even one or more posted earlier in this thread. Now go find it, have fun, like a scavenger hunt.[/quote]

oh joy. a scavenger hunt. that'll give me something to do for the next 30 minutes.

Just filled out the survey a few minutes ago and they told me the whole "wait 4-6 weeks" deal. This deal is definitely still on.

An Update : I Registered the three titles in question offering free swag. Two of the three games gave me survey options to fill out.

Brain Age 2 : DS - Stylus Gift Box : http://my.nintendo.com/brainage2/thanks.jsp

Big Brain Academy : Wii Degree - Keychain : http://my.nintendo.com/keychain/thanks.jsp

But Zelda Phantom Hourglass, again, didn't pop up. Could someone post the link? Perhaps it would still work if I knew what it was supposed to be. Thanks !

NEVERMIND : Got it!

http://my.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

Theres the three links for anyone that needs em, I suppose.

[quote name='dizzlle01']I signed up and did my survey but when i go to nintendo site, I dont see it on my order status. Anyone else have this problem.[/QUOTE]
Same thing here. Weren't they supposed to ship already?

[quote name='Benisjamin']Same thing here. Weren't they supposed to ship already?[/quote]

Short answer: No.

Long answer: The confirmation page says 4-6 weeks before shipping. The game only came out on the 1st of October in the US (with the offer being posted a couple of days later). 4 weeks would then have them begin shipping next week at the earliest.

Of course I'm sure they've mostly been busy sending out the Wii remote jackets that started shipping last week. ;) (I know mine did)

[quote name='josh_animebum']Short answer: No.

Long answer: The confirmation page says 4-6 weeks before shipping. The game only came out on the 1st of October in the US (with the offer being posted a couple of days later). 4 weeks would then have them begin shipping next week at the earliest.

Of course I'm sure they've mostly been busy sending out the Wii remote jackets that started shipping last week. ;) (I know mine did)[/QUOTE]

Uh, you seem to not have the information that confirmations of this offer (can't remember if it was an email or the confirmation screen of the survey) mentioned that the stylus would begin shipping on October 22, which is 3 days ago.

Of course, this doesn't mean that anyone here has necessarily had their shipped to them or that Nintendo actually started shipping on this promised date.

[quote name='Dibol13']if you ot the game in the first week and didnt open it than y did u get it?

and yes its over unless you do some kinda survay (2 my knowlage)[/QUOTE]
judging by your posts your "knowlage" is severely lacking. what the hell do they teach in Connecticut schools anyway? Pig latin?

I completed the survey last night and it said the stylus would start shipping on 22 October so shipping emails should come soon.

Just received the shipping confirmation email. I registered back on October 4th. Hopefully it's delivered as quickly as the Brain Age 2 stylus set.

It's strange.. I got the shipping confirmation for this and my remote jackets this morning... but the parents said I got a package from Nintendo yesterday

Wonder what it could be lol

I think Nintendo is sending people an email that their wii-mote jackets have shipped, followed by the stylus has shipped email. Probably just a mistake on their part because i ordered my wii-mote jacks when they first offered them and got them last week. Then just yesterday i got another email saying they had shipped out my wii-mote jackets.

So probably just nintendo forgot to change their prewritten email to say stylus =p

Got the email:
Hello!

We wanted to let you know that your Feather Stylus is on its way to you.
Your award is being sent via First Class Mail. Please allow up to
6 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

I got the email as well tonight. With any luck it'll arrive Monday. Once that and a set of Japanese styli arrive I can finally take new pictures of my stylus collection for my flickr slideshow.

[quote name='BIG5']Can't wait for that new slideshow, Rocko![/quote]

Heh, thanks. I have a good number of styli to add.

I really should take all new pics, though, since the lighting is terrible on the ones I have now.

I have every US promo stylus now, though, except for the Castlevania stylus (which is the same as the Hori extendable, but with text), so that's nice. The only other stylus I'm really looking for is the Pacman promo pencil stylus from Pac Pix and Pac n Roll in Japan.

[/nerd]

I got my email for the wii remote covers today, even though I got the package yesterday. Still no stylus email.

Rocko, I'm jealous of all your styli. I only have a few of them. Good job!

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I got my email for the wii remote covers today, even though I got the package yesterday. Still no stylus email.

Rocko, I'm jealous of all your styli. I only have a few of them. Good job![/quote]

Yeah, for the Brain Age 2 set I got the shipping email the day I received the set, I believe.

I also checked my MyNintendo account and saw that my Wii remote covers shipped a day befor ethey sent me the email. They seem to be a bit slow on the emails. :lol:

Thanks. I've spent more money than I should on them. :x

[quote name='Rocko']I got the email as well tonight. With any luck it'll arrive Monday. Once that and a set of Japanese styli arrive I can finally take new pictures of my stylus collection for my flickr slideshow.[/quote]Wha? Slideshow? I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

[quote name='guinaevere']Wha? Slideshow? I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.[/quote]

Link in my sig. It's out of date, though. I have probably 15 or so more than pictured with 7 on the way. I'll take better pictures and complete collection pictures (so far) once those 7 arrive.

[quote name='decon']Got the email also, can't wait. Wonder if it fits in the sytlus slot.[/quote]

Is this a serious question? :lol:

No email here yet and I signed up immediately. Got the Wiimote jacket confirmation on Tuesday and they came on Wednesday.

Got my wii remote cover a few days ago, and today I got my email about the stylus shipped by first class mail. :)

I never got an e-mail or any confirmation in my account about it but to my pleasent surprise it showed up today. If I'd known before hand I would have done an unboxing video since it comes in a box in a box in an envelope that's in a box.

I've got my fingers crossed to receive this today. I should also have my Wii condoms today. If not today, I should have them both Monday.

[quote name='meerkatgamer']I got mine in too I got it with all my other bonus stylus. =)[/quote]

You got it at the same time? I'm woring if I'll get my Brain Age 2 set with this one as well then.

bread's done
Back