Free Quil Pen Stylus with your registration of Phantom Hourglass!

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
Hello Again!

Hot of the feet of the Nintendo DS Light Brain Age 2 stylus deal comes another chance for free swag from Nintendo.

Here at Cheap Ass Gamer we like free stuff, right? Of course we do! What CAG wouldn't jump at the chance for something free!

It's a free Quil Pen Stylus, IF you register Phantom Hourglass over at My Nintendo. Oh, Opening Poster, how do we get this free stuff? Well....

There is no picture up on the main Nintendo site. No details about it. I found the article on GoNintendo.

Then as soon as you get your game, register it over here:

http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

Nintendo is starting to get a little better about the free swag. Though it's nothing like Club Nintendo in Japan. Let's take all the free stuff we can get!

As soon as there a better link, or picture I'll put it up.

Happy CAGing!

UPDATE!

Go here and take the survey!

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

I did buy the game used over ebay which might be the problem, but I do have the nintendo power insert. Theres just no code in it anywhere. Maybe the original owner pulled it out or something...

mine came yesterday. its fun, but doesnt fit in the stylus slot. whatever tho, its still flipping cool as all hell.

I haven't gotten an email shipping notice yet, but from past experiences, I normally get an email from them the day it shows up in my mailbox.

guess the shipping email is pretty inaccurate. i got the email today. and i got the stylus in the mail today. pretty sweet.

i just signed up for the big brain academy key chain and i received notice that they are shipping it. if that is any indication, the offer should be good for a few months. don't quote me on that though ;)

I also got mine today. It's nice to play Zelda with a clear stylus, since it lets you see a little bit more of the screen then you usually with a normal stylus.

Ah, well at least I'm not the only one. I got the shipment confirmation email on Oct. 26th. Nothing yet.

Of course, on the wiimote jacket thing, I got the shipment notification a day after I got the jackets. So I'm thinking their shipping notification system is a little wonky.

Just got my shipping confirmation email today.
Hello!

We wanted to let you know that your Feather Stylus is on its way to you.
Your award is being sent via First Class Mail. Please allow up to
6 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

[quote name='Bazz']Just got my shipping confirmation email today.
Hello!

We wanted to let you know that your Feather Stylus is on its way to you.
Your award is being sent via First Class Mail. Please allow up to
6 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.[/QUOTE]
I got that same email on Nov 3 and got my stylus today. So, it should arrive sooner than you think.

[quote name='addicted2games']I got that same email on Nov 3 and got my stylus today. So, it should arrive sooner than you think.[/quote]Or later than you would think. YMMV. Almost two weeks since I got the shipment notification.

got e-mail yesterday, recieved today :)
really cheap, but hey it's FREE :p

wish they'd do a little better like club nintendo or whatever in japan

i got a confirmation back on the 26 of oct and still no stylus for me which is weird since nintendo isn't to far from seattle

[quote name='xeno']i got a confirmation back on the 26 of oct and still no stylus for me which is weird since nintendo isn't to far from seattle[/quote]

yeah i live in puyallup
got my e-mail yesterday, got in the mail today
you should have gotten yours by now...

Got mine yesterday :)

It's quite amazing the difference in presentation from the Kirby pink stylus just scotch-taped to a piece of paper to this with a nice box and everything :)

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. But it seems like it's going to be required to play Phoenix Wright 3. ;)

Did anybody else get multiple shipping notices?

I received a shipping notice Nov. 1 and I just received another one today. I wonder if they really sent out two stylii.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']yeah i live in puyallup
got my e-mail yesterday, got in the mail today
you should have gotten yours by now...[/quote]
nope ,i have been checking the mail everyday....gah better send them a emaill....

[quote name='rapsodist']Did anybody else get multiple shipping notices?

I received a shipping notice Nov. 1 and I just received another one today. I wonder if they really sent out two stylii.[/quote]

Yeah, I got 2 emails too. I hope they ship 2, lol, but I doubt it.

Still waiting here too, email was received on October 25, it's November 8 now.

Never before have I been so excited to check the mailbox, then cruelly disappointed.

[quote name='daroga']Got mine yesterday :)

It's quite amazing the difference in presentation from the Kirby pink stylus just scotch-taped to a piece of paper to this with a nice box and everything :)

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. But it seems like it's going to be required to play Phoenix Wright 3. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was impressed with this packaging for sure. A nice little box and all or some tape and cardboard....

Received mine yesterday. Riding the coattails of my 4 remote jackets (which are awesome by the way). Don't see myself ever really using it since it doesn't travel well in a case but it is neat nonetheless. Has become part of my videogame/dvd display.

I received mine in the mail yesterday, mail received on 11/6.

It's pretty neat, first time I ever signed up for a promotion like this. The box and presentation is really cool. I don't think it's nearly as comfortable as my real pen stylus but I may use it when I beat the game or something :)

Ruahrc

bread's done
Back