FREE SHIFT codes for Borderlands 2! good for limited time - Dec 17 GET FIVE KEYS!

[quote name='zenii']Seems to me that PC codes stop working a lot sooner than PS3/360 codes. Sometimes it'll last only a couple hours. Probably because there's a lot more people playing on PC than on consoles.[/QUOTE]

That would seem to be the case.

[quote name='kube00']For someone who is new to the Shift codes is there a limit on the amount I can redeem in a certain time period?[/QUOTE]

Once per code, but as many unique codes as you have.

In fact, here is this weekends shift code schedule straight from the Borderlands 2 fan page from Facebook.

We'll be posting five sets of codes across 24 hours, specifically:

Friday, November 30 - Post at 6PM CT, Active until 9PM CT
Friday, November 30 - Post at 11PM CT, Active until 2AM CT
Saturday, December 1 - Post at 5AM CT, Active until 8AM CT
Saturday, December 1 - Post at 11AM CT, Active until 2PM CT
Saturday, December 1 - Post at 3PM CT, Active until 6PM CT

New Codes: (Twitter)
:360: KJKBB-XTH5S-R9RTF-5XBJJ-HXHC6
:ps3: KBC3T-SCK9C-JCCWT-ZJK3J-CB5TF
:pc: WTW3B-BB3SK-WXBJJ-3BB3J-ZSXKX
active for 3 hours
EDIT:
Facebook codes
:pc: 5TW3B-HFH6W-W6BJB-TTJJB-BX3RS
:360: K3W33-5SX59-69R36-563T3-H6WTT
:ps3: CJ5BB-FT5HW-J5CWT-HBCB3-BC5XK

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='superhippy1986']Hey guys can one shift code give me a golden key for both of my characters? I have a commando and ninja guy.[/QUOTE]

No, tracks per account, not character. all your characters share them

Got home from work just before 10 Eastern. Was able to enter the Twitter 360 code, but the clock switched to 10 as I was entering the Facebook code and it was expired when I tried to enter it. Was then able to register the Major Nelson code.

I bought Borderlands 2 on black friday, I saw this at 8:50 (codes expired at 9) and managed to start the game, download and install 283mb of patches, register for shift, AND enter the absurdly long code mere seconds before the clock struck 9. Whoo, what a rush! And I haven't even played the game yet!

I wasn't able to enter the second code in time tho, needless to say.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I bought Borderlands 2 on black friday, I saw this at 8:50 (codes expired at 9) and managed to start the game, download and install 283mb of patches, register for shift, AND enter the absurdly long code mere seconds before the clock struck 9. Whoo, what a rush! And I haven't even played the game yet!

I wasn't able to enter the second code in time tho, needless to say.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, the codes are copy+pastable. Highlight the code (dashes are okay), hit CTRL+C to copy the code, get into the game, click into the Shift code screen, click inside the field, hit CTRL+V to paste the code.

Pretty simple, I just made it longer to make the instructions stupid-proof, and they still might not be. ;)

EDIT: Just realized that this is a multi-platform thread, and therefore you may not be a PC user. Obviously, this wouldn't apply to XBOX or PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Buuhan1']I bought Borderlands 2 on black friday, I saw this at 8:50 (codes expired at 9) and managed to start the game, download and install 283mb of patches, register for shift, AND enter the absurdly long code mere seconds before the clock struck 9. Whoo, what a rush! And I haven't even played the game yet!

I wasn't able to enter the second code in time tho, needless to say.[/QUOTE]

I also bought it on black friday. And I figured out the codes do not have to be put into capital letters. I copied and pasted the codes to my email address and sent them to my ipod lol.

[quote name='Severose']Just an FYI, the codes are copy+pastable. Highlight the code (dashes are okay), hit CTRL+C to copy the code, get into the game, click into the Shift code screen, click inside the field, hit CTRL+V to paste the code.

Pretty simple, I just made it longer to make the instructions stupid-proof, and they still might not be. ;)[/QUOTE]

Really? I've been manually entering all the codes this whole time... #-o

[quote name='glemtvapen']Really? I've been manually entering all the codes this whole time... #-o[/QUOTE]

I was at first too :lol:

[quote name='superhippy1986']I also bought it on black friday. And I figured out the codes do not have to be put into capital letters. I copied and pasted the codes to my email address and sent them to my ipod lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I snapped a picture of my computer screen with my phone. Quicker than pulling the page up on my phones browser.

Wish there was a patch to take out all the separation. Just let us type it like a regular Xbox code instead of going in and out.

Here is the weekend’s second set of SHiFT codes for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: KBK33-BSS6C-5FBJ3-TBBJJ-9B6XS
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTKBT-XSX5H-X9RT6-5RTT3-ZJB55
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: KBCJJ-Z3WZW-J5WWB-SJWTT-TW3W6

Those codes will be active from 11PM CT on November 30 to 2AM CT on December 1 (find out when that is for you: http://$$$$$$$/VaY6qJ) and we'll be back in a few hours with more -- check the full schedule here: http://$$$$$$$/TozWsW

Facebook Shift Codes

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: 5JKJT-W9S6C-5FJBB-3BBTB-CBXX3
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: KT53T-SH6CZ-FSXBX-WFT3T-KB9KX
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: K3CBT-3CKS5-BKW5B-9BCJJ-R9ZXH

Twitter Shift Codes

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: W35TT-BKS5Z-69R36-CR3BJ-SFJJK
PC / Mac SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: K3WTT-6BTZW-C6TB3-TJJTB-BZWR9
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: W3CT3-CX5SC-BCWWJ-ZBWTB-FSBKH

Those codes will be active 5-8AM CT on December 1

Thanks for the codes guys!! BTW I just started playing the game and found myself changing guns like a maniac because of the amount of loot. I assume this is normal but dang!

Facebook Codes

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: CB53T-R99X5-5XTJJ-BB3JB-BWTKR
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTCBB-JBH59-FHX3R-KXJJ3-T9XW5
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: C3CJT-KWCZK-BCCC3-HB5JJ-SBHW9

Twitter Codes

XBox: 5J5T3-CKZKS-FZX36-56TBT-XK6KW
PS3: 5T5BB-R6CZC-JK55T-S3KJT-W6F5C
PC/MAC: 5TW3T-S3BHW-56TTJ-TTJJJ-96HTT

Those codes will be active 11AM-2PM CT on December 1

Below you’ll find the weekend’s fourth set of SHiFT codes for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: CB53T-R99X5-5XTJJ-BB3JB-BWTKR
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTCBB-JBH59-FHX3R-KXJJ3-T9XW5
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: C3CJT-KWCZK-BCCC3-HB5JJ-SBHW9

Those codes will be active 11AM-2PM CT on December 1 (find out when that is for you: http://$$$$$$$/QT7zra) and we'll be back in a few hours with one more set -- check the full schedule here: http://$$$$$$$/TozWsW

For more about SHiFT codes, Golden Keys and how to redeem them, visit: http://$$$$$$$/RZzXaC

organic: can you please read recent posts before you post. the codes were already put here by the person above you. no need for duplicates. also, your links are always blocked, so no need for those either ;)

Fifth and last set of codes, unless they do another bonus round!

Twitter Codes

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: KJKT3-R5ZWZ-6ZX3R-CFBJB-FCKBC
PC / Mac SHiFT Code: 53W33-TCJ95-56B3T-3T3B3-WXSWS
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: KJKB3-96KHC-J5CCT-HBCTT-BCBT5

Facebook Codes

PC / Mac SHiFT Code: KTKBB-HZZX5-5X3JB-JTTBB-CHCS6
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: CTKBJ-C3H5H-XHFTX-WX33T-6WZTF
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: CBKBB-XWWHC-35W5T-9BKBJ-T9RJ5

Codes good from 3PM to 6 PM CT.

ps3: K3KBJ-BZKZW-JC5K3-SBC33-TCH3F
xbox: Wtwbj hkz5h xhftf wx3jj 6hrs6
pc: 5T5B3-CWJSK-KRTJT-ttjjt-9HW63

taken from an ign video, ps3 works

[quote name='SackManBoy']ps3: K3KBJ-BZKZW-JC5K3-SBC33-TCH3F
xbox: Wtwbj hkz5h xhftf wx3jj 6hrs6
pc: 5T5B3-CWJSK-KRTJT-ttjjt-9HW63

taken from an ign video, ps3 works[/QUOTE]

360 works, thanks

@DuvalMagic:
PS3: KT5J3-6R6WT-BWCC3-S3WBT-S5FSB
PC: 53CJJ-K5TC5-KR3BB-3B33T-XSHJB
X360: C3WJB-CCJ3R-69FBR-WRBBB-HFSKC

@DuvalMagic:
PS3: 5BC3B-CF6C3-J55WT-STWTT-RSSXB
PC: WTWTJ-353WW-5F3TB-BBBJT-HJSKB
X360: CBK33-RWT3R-6SFTR-WXJBJ-9ZFHC

The Xbox ones are still live and kickin.
Off topic though, will there be any other use for them later on? I mean, once we get orange weapons, the key weapons become pointless.

[quote name='F3nrix']The Xbox ones are still live and kickin.
Off topic though, will there be any other use for them later on? I mean, once we get orange weapons, the key weapons become pointless.[/QUOTE]

I used a few at beginning of game and TVHM, but I'm saving them for the level un-cap. Level 55-69 weapons from that chest will be so powerful, the upgrade from Lv50 legendaries will be worth it, until you farm new legendaries, but these will help with that.

bread's done
Back