FREE STUFF from GameTrailers...(Games, Consoles, Clothes)

[quote name='droidekaspam']Much appreciated if anyone would sign up under. Of course I would split the points as well.

name is droidekas[/QUOTE]
I signed up under you. I hope someone would do the same for me. My name on GT is erehwon6811. I'm aiming for enough gtd for guitar hero or xbox360.

hope this works, i did something somewhat like this a few years ago at "madhive" where you play games and get pts. had enough for a ps2 (was like right after it came out so was alot of pts needed) redeemed and got nothing.

this is a repost on something I did a long ass time ago, but this thread is turning out better... not worth it though honestly. It takes forever even if you regularly check most of their media every day.

now, if i left the media running 24/7, how much GTD do you get per video running? Does it automatically update? Also, Are the forums any good? I can't find any link on the site explaining anything.

[quote name='help1']now, if i left the media running 24/7, how much GTD do you get per video running? Does it automatically update? Also, Are the forums any good? I can't find any link on the site explaining anything.[/quote]

I Did Some Calculations...this is all in theory...

ok..if you find a real short video (.hack//infection is good)

Leave it running...you'll get $30-40/hour
now say you create 2 accounts (and you can have up to 3 i believe)
So you open up FireFox, IE, and another browser (Opera, or Equivalent)...
Next-Log into all 3. and let it run.

So you'll be getting around $90-$120/hour, as you don't have to watch the videos, say you run it for 8/hours a day. That's at least $720/day

[quote name='Ak48']I Did Some Calculations...this is all in theory...

So you'll be getting around $90-$120/hour, as you don't have to watch the videos, say you run it for 8/hours a day. That's at least $720/day[/QUOTE]

I tried to leave it running last night. Everytime, it seems that it cuts you off after a couple of hours. I don't know at what point, but I think they are catching on. Or maybe it just me???

EDIT: BTW, I now have $360, whoo hoo.... This is really going to take forever. I'll probably play with this for a couple of days, but I think I may just quit.

EDIT2: Also, I noticed they only have 1 PS3 and 1Xbox in stock. Most of the games are sold out. Does anyone know if they are going to restock these? It seems the consoles are going to go to the first people, and then I'm afraid they are going to stop these rewards. Especially with all the new traffic they have now.

[quote name='Ak48']
IF YOU Sign up under my name which is R3SP3CT on GT, I will give you $200GTD when you reach Level 5.
[/quote]

I signed up under R3SP3CT . . .

if anyone would like to sign up using me as the referee then that would be awesome... my name is zeldafreak11289 just as in everything else i make =P

thanks for the great site

[quote name='droidekaspam']I tried to leave it running last night. Everytime, it seems that it cuts you off after a couple of hours. I don't know at what point, but I think they are catching on. Or maybe it just me???

EDIT: BTW, I now have $360, whoo hoo.... This is really going to take forever. I'll probably play with this for a couple of days, but I think I may just quit.

EDIT2: Also, I noticed they only have 1 PS3 and 1Xbox in stock. Most of the games are sold out. Does anyone know if they are going to restock these? It seems the consoles are going to go to the first people, and then I'm afraid they are going to stop these rewards. Especially with all the new traffic they have now.[/quote]

They restock, I think every 2weeks to a month. They are still working on getting more items, so I wouldn't be afraid of them cancelling the program. I mean it takes 2-3months at least to have enough for a 360, and they get a lot from advertising.

I think you should be ok.

Thanks OP. GameTrailers is under by bookmarks and visit it often, but I've never knew the "Marketplace" feature existed.

I signed up. My referal ID is Jkags if anybody is in a charitable mood. :)

[quote name='Ak48']I Did Some Calculations...this is all in theory...

So you'll be getting around $90-$120/hour, as you don't have to watch the videos, say you run it for 8/hours a day. That's at least $720/day[/quote]

Can you transfer $$$?

[quote name='droidekaspam']I tried to leave it running last night. Everytime, it seems that it cuts you off after a couple of hours. I don't know at what point, but I think they are catching on. Or maybe it just me???

EDIT2: Also, I noticed they only have 1 PS3 and 1Xbox in stock. Most of the games are sold out. Does anyone know if they are going to restock these? It seems the consoles are going to go to the first people, and then I'm afraid they are going to stop these rewards. Especially with all the new traffic they have now.[/quote] You left it running last night and you got $360?? How do you guys leave it running? My videos don't play like a playlist it just stops after the video.

EDit: This is very annoying, it keeps logging me out when I search for videos.

[quote name='help1']Can you transfer $$$?[/quote]

YES you can, and you can have up to 3 accounts per household (or IP adress)

So yea, I currently have 2, and have over $1,200. PS3 here I come....hopefully sometime mid-march, early april...

I gave up on this so long ago. Literally hours went by and I only cracked 70 dollars months ago.
Really people, this isn't worth it.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']You left it running last night and you got $360?? How do you guys leave it running? My videos don't play like a playlist it just stops after the video.

EDit: This is very annoying, it keeps logging me out when I search for videos.[/quote]

Watch the Video's with QuickTime...When I watch videos with WMV I have to keep pressing play and stuff, but with QT its automatic.

Wow/ Thanks guys. I'm going to try this for a bit. My usernames wiionme but im not expecting referals. Thanks a lot. Doing two at a time and hoping for some major credit eventually.

gonna try this and see if it works out. signed up under ihadFG, felt like having a little conga moment :roll:
my sn there is ahoou, so sign up if you want

Can someone please sign up under me? I'll give you split the money if you get to level 5. Name: kensterdotnet Thank you in advance :) I should have signed up under someone so they can get 250 and I will get 250 also. Argh.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Do you guys know if they ship for free?[/quote]

i'm pretty sure they do, and even if not, what's $10, for $600 console?

Wait I thought you earn less money or no money when you just leave on the video window. Could be just less but still. I've tried watching only 5 videos at one time and I earned less than I normally would. :cry:

[quote name='magnawiz']Wait I thought you earn less money or no money when you just leave on the video window. Could be just less but still. I've tried watching only 5 videos at one time and I earned less than I normally would. :cry:[/quote] I don't know but it's usually more than one video for me to get 1 dollar.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I don't know but it's usually more than one video for me to get 1 dollar.[/quote]

I open up like 5-10 user movies at once, and then rate and close, earn about $3-7 almost every time.

I've been registered for about a year and I've only got about $500. Can you just fast forward through the trailer? Will it register as "watched"? Most trailers aren't interesting.

[quote name='Ak48']Watch the Video's with QuickTime...When I watch videos with WMV I have to keep pressing play and stuff, but with QT its automatic.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I'll try QuickTime. I had been using Windows Media Player, I should have know it was a Microsoft thing. ;-)

signed up under jawman311

please sign up with my name as the refferal
my username is: canvasch
let's keep this congo going.

[quote name='droidekaspam']Thanks for the tip. I'll try QuickTime. I had been using Windows Media Player, I should have know it was a Microsoft thing. ;-)[/quote]

yeah the Quicktime is better, ill just leave it on when i go to school, and when i come back, i see my exp and money :lol: :applause: :cool:

ref- KratosGOW

i'm pretty sure for the amount of time you guys are planning on putting into this, i could get a job and have the complete PS3 game library.

...but whats the fun in that?

This is taking forever, I now have a little over 500 GTD. I have started from the first User Movie, then just change the URL by adding 1, and have now rated over 1,200 videos. At this rate, it is going to take a long time to get a game, I better upload a movie that people will watch.

[quote name='martin8me']
Edit: Btw can we leave the videos playing all day and still get GTD?[/quote] i'd say yes, but sometimes (dunno maybe it might just be me) the videos randomly stop on you.

I’ve been doing for about 3 days and I made three accounts and have them running on firefox, opera, and avant (stupidly upgraded to IE 7.0, its glitchy with windowsblinds running) Over three accounts, I've made about 1,300 gtd total so far. I dunno how much time exactly I’ve been running the videos but I usually leave it on right when I turn on the computer, then start doing the usual internet surfings and check randomly to see if its still running. 1st two accounts are approaching lvl 5, while the third just made it to lvl 3

bread's done
Back