FREE STUFF from GameTrailers...(Games, Consoles, Clothes)

[quote name='ReaperZER0']This would take forever to get something worth the while.[/quote]

Not really, if your active on the website, watching movies and all you can get something worthwile.

I found a method to get a 360 in a little over 1 month. A PS3 in 2 months, etc.

So yeah 1 month may seem like a lot, but hey your getting a device worth $400

[quote name='Ak48']Not really, if your active on the website, watching movies and all you can get something worthwile.

I found a method to get a 360 in a little over 1 month. A PS3 in 2 months, etc.

So yeah 1 month may seem like a lot, but hey your getting a device worth $400[/quote]

TRUE CAGS share this kind of info. If you don't you will be shunned SHUNNED!!!!;)

[quote name='Ak48']GameTrailers has a Marketplace now, where you can earn GTD (their currency) and get free stuff out of it. There are lots of items to get including the latest games such as Gears of War and Resistance Fall of Man.

You can gain points for watching videos and posting blogs and other things.

US, CANADA, Most of Europe Residents can get free stuff as of right now...that's the only limitation.

To start earning points you just register an account at GameTrailers...which is 100% FREE.

Here is a link: http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php

IF YOU Sign up under my name which is R3SP3CT on GT, I will give you $200GTD when you reach Level 5.
Update: 50+ Refferals recieved (most I've ever got)
*Although only a few have gotten past lvl 0, still a big accomplishment :)

BTW I have over $2,200 now, and I'll make a 3rd account, just to get the $500 bonus. Going for the PS3 :), decided I'll do it by rating 750,000 Media...already did over 10,700 :)

To get an XBOX 360 you need 50,000 points
PS3 75,000
PSP 24,000
Nintendo DS Lite 18,000

I'm hosting a contest right now, so if anyones above level 5, you can join, and the winner gets over $1650 GTD[/quote]
i just referred you
my name is forestofdeath

Just hit level 5 under the referral of another poster in this thread, still awaiting the 250.

[quote name='idontknow69']Ak48, u use the 3 account system right? whats your other account names, just curious[/quote]

Well actually I use 2 and my brother uses 1...so techinically 3.

My accounts are R3SP3CT and Demon667 and my brothers account is AvatarAko.

[quote name='Ak48']
*Although only a few have gotten past lvl 0, still a big accomplishment :)
decided I'll do it by rating 750,000 Media...already did over 10,700 :)
[/quote]
How much do you get for rating media?
and do you know how long they update the marketplace? I want a DS Lite...

[quote name='nikelecious91']How much do you get for rating media?
and do you know how long they update the marketplace? I want a DS Lite...[/quote]

i'm not going to do the ratings...it pays $.10 per rate...its not worth it.

They update a few times a month, you just have to keep checking.

I just watch the max movies each day for all 3 accounts...which gives me around $450, then I do some other stuff which brings in another $100-$200...so I get around $500-$700GTD/day.

YAY, I only need to watch about 203 videos, and post a blog everyday to get my PS3 in one year.....

Still beats buying it.

Good luck everybody, this is one is going to be fun.

By the way, how do you guys get it to stream constantly?

My brother just got 3rd place in the Character contest, bringing us up to $18,600GTD. We can get a DS, but we'll save it for 360 or PS3....or maybe Wii when they get it.

[quote name='nefaquotek']YAY, I only need to watch about 203 videos, and post a blog everyday to get my PS3 in one year.....

Still beats buying it.

Good luck everybody, this is one is going to be fun.

By the way, how do you guys get it to stream constantly?[/quote]

use Quicktime instead of Windows Media

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Hey Ak48, I hope your holding to your word on reaching level 5. I'm at level 3 now and should be level 5 by the end of the week. :)[/quote]

I have already payed out 2 people (only 2 have reached level 5 BTW)

[quote name='idontknow69']use Quicktime instead of Windows Media[/quote]

Ya, I do that but after the first video it stops giving me credit for each other video... any idea why?

Also since may one person have three accounts or three accounts per IP?

[quote name='nefaquotek']Ya, I do that but after the first video it stops giving me credit for each other video... any idea why?

Also since may one person have three accounts or three accounts per IP?[/quote]

You can have up to 3 Accounts/IP

The reason its giving you money every other video is because you get $1/each minute. So if a video is 30 seconds you won't get money for the video right after that.

Best thing is if you can find a video that is 1:00-1:10 long (1 minute: 10 seconds) that way you'll get money each time the video is played.

[quote name='nikelecious91']can you show me the link that says that..just wanna make sure :bouncy:[/quote]

Its on the Help/FAQS's Section.

I have also asked Sandfox the admin on that site and he said that it is infact 3accounts/ip

Any idea how long it takes the system to award you referral cash? Three of my referrals hit level 5 yesterday and I havn't been given any of the money, so I can't pay them the 200.

This is also a shameless plug for myself, refer under me(NorseMenace) and I'll give you 200 GTD upon hitting level 5.

[quote name='Norse']Any idea how long it takes the system to award you referral cash? Three of my referrals hit level 5 yesterday and I havn't been given any of the money, so I can't pay them the 200.

This is also a shameless plug for myself, refer under me(NorseMenace) and I'll give you 200 GTD upon hitting level 5.[/quote]

Umm..It usually does it automatically...on all the people that refered under me and got level 5 ( 7 people) the money was given to me instantly and I sent the 200 5 minutes later.

Any idea if they're planning on getting the 20gb PS3 cause I dont really want the 60GB, or rather I dont want to earn all the 75,000. I think the conversation rate is about 125GTdollars for every 1 real dollar. So that would be roughly 12,500 less.

Not counting shipping, tax and whatever weird fees exist out there.

[quote name='nefaquotek']Any idea if they're planning on getting the 20gb PS3 cause I dont really want the 60GB, or rather I dont want to earn all the 75,000. I think the conversation rate is about 125GTdollars for every 1 real dollar. So that would be roughly 12,500 less.

Not counting shipping, tax and whatever weird fees exist out there.[/quote]

I think they'll get one eventually, their currently trying to get a Wii though

Anybody know how to make it run continulously in the background? It works on IE, but with Opera & Firefox no suck luck. So what makes it go continulously? Is it a plug-in thing or what? I just went to apple.com and downloaded the latest version of Quicktime too, but it still only works for IE.

[quote name='birdmann']Anybody know how to make it run continulously in the background? It works on IE, but with Opera & Firefox no suck luck. So what makes it go continulously? Is it a plug-in thing or what? I just went to apple.com and downloaded the latest version of Quicktime too, but it still only works for IE.[/quote]

I seriously don't know why it does that to some people. On my pc it works on all 3 web browsers...

How do you guys keep streaming user videos? For me they go straight to their own page and you have to manually change them. Also this bloody thing doesn't record all of my videos (some of which are longer than 1 minute)

Outside of that... what's the most money you have. I obviously only have a mere 162.

Oh and I'll give anyone who reaches lvl 5, 200 credit dealies. my username is condeclone. Thanks.

Quick question .. Does anyone know these:
(a) cap on video watches per day?
(b) cap on forum posts per day? (I know no spam, obviously)
(c) cap on $$?
aand last, (d) cap on game reviews daily?

[quote name='Foladar']Quick question .. Does anyone know these:
(a) cap on video watches per day?
(b) cap on forum posts per day? (I know no spam, obviously)
(c) cap on $$?
aand last, (d) cap on game reviews daily?[/quote]

a) $150/day (or 150 movies)
b) No Limit
c) No Limit (but if you gain like $50,000 in a day...they might get suspisious and investigate)
d) No Limit (but you don't get money for reviews)
d part 2) if your talking about ratings then No Limit
d part 3) if your talking about thumb ratings then 10/3 hours

i think they might be smarter than that and just let ppl do that to waist there time lol but im not sure.

so they decided to change the rules a bit
Are there any restrictions on earning GTD?
You can only get credit for watching 50 movies and user movies, combined, every day. You'll also only get credit for one every minute.

In addition, you can only receive credit for a certain number of views on your user movies per IP address per day. So after a certain point, watching the same movie over and over again ceases to give the author GTD.

Can I make multiple accounts to earn more GTD?

You're allowed to have as many accounts as you want, you just can't use them to bypass the restrictions in place on earning GTD.

For example, it's against the rules to refer your other accounts and try to collect the referral bonus. Referrals are intended to let you bring new members to the site and receive a bonus for that; it's not just to let you earn a lot of money really quickly.

Also, it's considered against the rules to max out the number of movies that you can get GTD for viewing on multiple accounts every day. If you just have a couple accounts that you use for different reasons, you aquire a little GTD on both of them and then combine it later, that's fine. But having two and using them expressly to bypass the restrictions we put in place isn't acceptable.

[quote name='Superfan']OO. Sheesh. Now it's getting to the point of nonscence. only 150 a day if using all 3 accounts? Argh![/quote]

Yeah, this is getting pointless...

[quote name='super_nerd']Yeah, this is getting pointless...[/QUOTE]
Definitely kills any $$ for watching movies, or having a second account, or even having another family member on the same IP as you using it. I think they're realizing what most were doing (three accounts @ 150 cap = 450 for doing nothing except idling) so theyre promoting people to do ratings, and post probably.

EDIT: is blogs every 12 hours, or 24?

BTW i saw a post from yesterday suggesting a game increase from 5-7k to 10k since they'll be adding 7 games weekly on Monday, kinda sucks since they're lowering the amnt you can gain.

bread's done
Back