Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting msane's eMusic information into the OP now.

sven, I will get that Paypal information put in either tonight or tomorrow.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Can i order a giftcard instead of a GH3?[/QUOTE]

They stopped doing that. You either have to wait or cancel and pick something else.

does anyone think they will ever offer the full rockband bundle? or should i just get the game, drums, and guitar separatly and then buy the mic from best buy or something?

I cant get the people at Googad and Blue Institute (the piggy back offers from grant consultant) to answer their phones! I just want to get rid of the accounts I did not want lol.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']does anyone think they will ever offer the full rockband bundle? or should i just get the game, drums, and guitar separatly and then buy the mic from best buy or something?[/quote]

I say get the GHIII bundle rather than the Rockband guitar b/c I've heard bad things about it. So then you'll have the GHIII game too and then order rock band + the drums and use your xbl headset for mic.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I say get the GHIII bundle rather than the Rockband guitar b/c I've heard bad things about it. So then you'll have the GHIII game too and then order rock band + the drums and use your xbl headset for mic.[/quote]

i already have GH3...should i just go ahead and get rockband the game and drums?

[quote name='msane']Just got credit for eMusic!

I had done the offer 2 days ago, and since it didn't credit right away I just assumed it would be another MCR. Checked my email a minute ago and I had the "Offer Completed" email from Trainn. Submitted my account for review, so hopefully skate should be on it's way to me soon.

So there's hope for those of you who did eMusic and didn't get credit yet.[/quote]

Same here. I'm thinking everyone that did it got credited at once cuz we got credit at the same time, but it took about 12 hours for me instead of two days.

Might want to clarify that.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i already have GH3...should i just go ahead and get rockband the game and drums?[/quote]

Yeah, that's probably your best bet. Getting the Rock Band guitar by itself is a prety big waste since the GH2/3 guitars work just as well if not better.

[quote name='Okatha']Out of curiosity, what about their policy is really different than the other advertisers'? Pretty much all of them have the same sort of thing, if you don't cancel the service within the trial period they'll keep charging you for the service.[/QUOTE]

i dont want the hassle of having to return the pills they send you. plus you have to pay a 15% restocking fee so itll cost more than $10.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i already have GH3...should i just go ahead and get rockband the game and drums?[/quote]
Get GH2 if you dont have it. So you get another game and another guitar.
That's what I'm doing. Then once I get those I'm gunna get the rock band drums and game.

[quote name='lonelystrider']got my guitar hero III bundle today, I ordered on December 26th. Time to sell this baby[/quote]

where do u live? where does the shipment come from? maybe ill get mines tom

[quote name='lonelystrider']got my guitar hero III bundle today, I ordered on December 26th. Time to sell this baby[/quote] Ugh. I've got so long to wait prolly. I ordered mine Jan 22, and it says shiptime is around Feb 1st. Man I hate waiting.

[quote name='mojoe_24']Does the rockband drums come with the game? I may just get that if it does.[/QUOTE]

no.. everything they send is individual and the drums and guitars wont be available until next month.

[quote name='eminemobied12']filed a mcr for disney 1/12 and no response... who do i e-mail? sorry i know this has been asked b4 but i can't find the answer (btw wow 115 pages!)[/quote]

Just submit a support ticket thier e-mail support has gotten longer for me took nearly two weeks for a response compared to 4 days through a support ticket from the site.

i opened a support ticket about my burnout and this is what they said

Your game was shipped on Fridays. Items typically arrive within 3-5 business days so you can expect it to arrive by the end of this week.

is the new dr seuss the same as the old one? i did the disney offer a while back and never got charged since i canceled the books within 24 hours. can anyone confirm that its the same for this?

Just got the weekly Gamestop newsletter, I didnt order it from them (am getting it from traiinn) but they state Turok is shipping tomorrow (1/30). It's definitely not a mistake as it's not a list but an ad type of thing, must be an EB exclusive as its still Feb 5th on Amazon. Maybe that will change tomorrow. Would be nice to see if Trainn get on the ball early with it.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']is the new dr seuss the same as the old one? i did the disney offer a while back and never got charged since i canceled the books within 24 hours. can anyone confirm that its the same for this?[/quote]

I can't say for sure, since I did the old Dr. Seuss, but some people have been saying the new Dr. Seuss hasn't been coming with the cancellation link in the email, so maybe they closed that loophole. Its still potentially a free offer, but you just have the hassle of returning the books after you receive them to get a refund (which takes a couple weeks).

I ordered Guitar Hero 3 about a week and a half ago and the status just changed from processing to shipping soon. This is my first game I am ordering from trainn. Can anyone estimate how long it should be before my order arrives?

[quote name='bballtjh123']I ordered Guitar Hero 3 about a week and a half ago and the status just changed from processing to shipping soon. This is my first game I am ordering from trainn. Can anyone estimate how long it should be before my order arrives?[/quote]

GHIII is a different beast than any game on this site. Shipping soon means you're probably going to go out at the next batch. I would guess next week, at that point you can expect it anywhere from 3-10 days from then. As to giving you a more succinct estimation, its not possible because of how erratic their shipping can be with GHIII.

Did anyone find out if the $600 tax limit is combined on sites or if it is $600 per freebie site? thanks.

I found this by cahookaman --
the amounts for taxes are separate for all their sites. so you can get $550 worth of games from yourfree360games.com and get $250 from yournintendowii4free.com and still not have to do the w9 or 1099.

was this information from trainn? I'd like to knw here rather than wait for a ticket or e-mail response.

[quote name='bballtjh123']I ordered Guitar Hero 3 about a week and a half ago and the status just changed from processing to shipping soon. This is my first game I am ordering from trainn. Can anyone estimate how long it should be before my order arrives?[/quote]

Hopefully I'll be getting mine soon. I can't wait much longer. Argh waiting sucks.

[quote name='yf4e10']Is it common for COD4 to be shipped after its estimated date?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Happens all the time. They seem to be a little behind right now.

My GH3 just went to shipped as well, I ordered it on the 12th.

Only problem was I ****ed up the address and put the wrong zip code on it. I sent them an email about it a week ago but of course they ignored it.

The zip I entered was for my house in NY not my university in a diff state....will it get lost in mail oblivion?

**** me....

[quote name='becker4546']Happens all the time. They seem to be a little behind right now.[/quote]

Appreciate it... I saw that they are often late on Burnout and GH, but this is the first time I've seen them late on other games, or as a whole site.

[quote name='dcgm']All my GHIII bundles have shipped. 3 more to be delivered WOOT[/QUOTE]

Mine also shipped, along with The Orange Box.

On a side note I got credit for Rising Star and Emusic!

My GHIII shipped yesterday.

I've already done the offers for Rock Band (Complete Home & Yahoo haven't credited yet), and my roommate did two for the drums.

That is the path to victory instead of $170.

My GHIII is "Shipping Soon." Hopefully it ships soon. My Headset is still processing sadly. Hopefully they credit me for athe 3 offers I've completed soon so I can order another 2 GHIIIs so I can sell them and get Rockband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back