Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='Ace!']They all say input real info...Prob just put the same info you put on the site to verify...

So use fake info on the website and use that addy for the surveys[/quote]
Do you mean you ought to use your real address on surveys for them to confirm? and just fake the rest of the info when filling them out? I'd rather not give my address away to these people. I just did two last night, typing in random letters and they were both denied. Guess I'll have to put some effort into it.

Oh, and thank you badramen!

I got disapproved for the psychic thing and two other ones, so fuck this. I fill everything out with real info and accept their cookies, blah blah, and it's just like some other sites where they randomly don't approve some people.

It's less work to just buy the damn points. I'll update everybody as far as those credit card charges.

Yeah I immediately clicked the "not available" on that psychic thing and all of the high dollar ones, lol

[quote name='trunks982']i got 11 dissapproved. can i redo them?
heres my referral link. ive been skipped: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=6055[/quote] The ones I got disapproved for I just redid with a different e-mail address and they are now approved. I just ordered my prize, we'll see how long it takes to receive if at all.

Well looks like half mine are going to get disapproved, they weren't approved yet.. I'm aiming for the WoW card, but thats $29.99 and I'm at $10 so far. The ones I expected to get approved, aren't .. they must randomly disapprove stuff.

[quote name='Foladar']Well looks like half mine are going to get disapproved, they weren't approved yet.. I'm aiming for the WoW card, but thats $29.99 and I'm at $10 so far. The ones I expected to get approved, aren't .. they must randomly disapprove stuff.[/quote]

Signed under you. Got a little over 5 points in 45 minutes.

My referral link: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=6455

Well I got up to 9 points in over an hour. Some are still processing. I made up the info for those and didn't bother with ones that had to have a legit address/phone #. Still, I'm only half way done in getting wii points. Maybe one of those digital credit cards would do the trick for those ones that can scam you of your money and bring in the points... How does that work exactly?

[quote name='Plac1d']Signed under you. Got a little over 5 points in 45 minutes.

My referral link: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=6455[/QUOTE]
Thx much, I'm up to $12 right now .. alot of the $1 or more offers are coming back as "disapproved" even though I know I did them correctly .. sucks.

[quote name='Capthowdy']Points are easy to get, been at it maybe an hour and i'm up to 11.86 points.[/QUOTE]

So, we're talking about $10 per hour to fill out surveys essentially. I think I'll stick to my job.

[quote name='buterbals']I got my xbox live code at around 11:00pm pacific time. So this definately does work. :D

Edit: For some reason many of the offers I completed after I checked-out with my prize, were dissaproved. Did this happen to anyone else? Not sure if there was a huge amount of people doing them as well and after a while they stopped approving.[/quote]

Did you get the code virtual, via email? Or was it fast shipping? If they don't actually need my address, I would prefer to not give it to them.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Did you get the code virtual, via email? Or was it fast shipping? If they don't actually need my address, I would prefer to not give it to them.[/quote]

I got it by email. They just sent the code through there. Depending on what you get, check if they send it via email or snail mail.

They sent me a order # and said "estimated day" for my code to get to me would be the 14th. Wish I woulda gotten mine through e-mail.................

Anyone know how to check an order # on Amazon.com?

I don't remember to be honest. Whoever it was should have gotten credit by now as I've got 6.XX confirmed points. And Anonymous should have signed up under you...so in theory the line isn't broken.

You must've signed up under annonymous, because I'm not showing anything under referrals.

Oh well. It's no big deal. It just means a few more offers I have to complete, which in this case is no major problem.

i put my referral link a couple of pages back and no one signed up. anyway... i did BabytoBee twice and i still get dissaproved. i followed the instructions and it said i signed up.

[quote name='trunks982']i put my referral link a couple of pages back and no one signed up. anyway... i did BabytoBee twice and i still get dissaproved. i followed the instructions and it said i signed up.[/QUOTE]
Same occured for me, the twice thing atleast ... alot of the $1+ offers disapproved me, though I'm at $18 so $12 more to go .. ugh

Its not that hard to get points. I signed up Sunday, and finished Monday with 25.62 points, so I just got my confirmation of my 3 month Xbox Live Kit. Its suppose to come on thrusday. This is the 2nd best offer Ive completed.

Nice, I'm stuck at $18 needing $12 more for my WoW card .. literally out of offers, I've done the ones I've been disapproved for twice now, with no luck on these. And not too interested in the CC ones, although eFax seems decent.

I checked the prize order # they gave me through Amazon.com and it IS TRULY being sent here and is estimated to be here by Thursday. So for anyone who was a little doubtful, no, you are not wasting your time! Easiest 1600 M$P i've ever received! Especially if you have Roboform to auto fill the personal info on the surveys..............

[quote name='Capthowdy']I checked the prize order # they gave me through Amazon.com and it IS TRULY being sent here and is estimated to be here by Thursday. So for anyone who was a little doubtful, no, you are not wasting your time! Easiest 1600 M$P i've ever received! Especially if you have Roboform to auto fill the personal info on the surveys..............[/quote] How do you view orders placed by others on Amazon? I've requested the Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Kit (includes headset) [25.00 pts] prize and it was fulfilled 3 hours later.

It took me around 2 1/2 hours to complete all the free offers which squared me around 20 pts. I used no credit card information and a false address (only 2 of the offers wouldn't proceed because the address did not exist).
I've scored an additional 7.50 points on the MB - eFax offer. Used an old visa gift card that is no longer active, but the date is still good till 2011 (Edit: They still may charge your CC $1). Got the points instantly and I'm not even gonna bother cancling.

[quote name='Plac1d']How do you view orders placed by others on Amazon? I've requested the Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Kit (includes headset) [25.00 pts] prize and it was fulfilled 3 hours later.

It took me around 2 1/2 hours to complete all the free offers which squared me around 20 pts. I used no credit card information and a false address (only 2 of the offers wouldn't proceed because the address did not exist).
I've scored an additional 7.50 points on the MB - eFax offer. Used an old visa gift card that is no longer active, but the date is still good till 2011. Got the points instantly and I'm not even gonna bother cancling.[/quote]
You have to call or e-mail customer support and give them the order # and they will tell you the status of your order.

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']Comeone more people sign up under me[/quote]

Theres at least 4 or 5 people who haven't gotten one referall yet (me included).

Has anyone done the eFax one?

This offer requires a Credit Card, but they do not charge to it Complete the signup form, become a member of their free trial for one month. If you do not like the service after signing up just visit their live chat to cancel. Easy as Pie

So do we have to wait the damn month to cancel AND get credit for it? It's for 7.5 points..so that's pretty nice.

Or can I sign up, then cancel ASAP? (Well, as soon as I see the "approved" e-mail!)

plac1d said he got his instantly, so I'd think you'd get it in the first few hours and could probably cancel asap, however I'm not sure .. do let us know, though, since I'm still $10-11 short and that one would help.

Well I just did it, and there's a $1 hold on my card. Hopefully this gets approved ASAP so I can cancel!

EDIT: Nice! Just got approved for the eFax! Time to go cancel now, lol :)

So you put in all fake info save for the street address and a spam e-mail, right? I'm new to these things.

I'll sign up for someone if this is true.

[quote name='Pojo']So you put in all fake info save for the street address and a spam e-mail, right? I'm new to these things.

I'll sign up for someone if this is true.[/quote]

Some work fine with fake info, others don't. I've been giving fake/different addresses and phone numbers than my own and so far I've gotten 15 points without resorting to any requiring a cc. Some do actually check your address to see if it's real so make sure to send McDonalds all your junk mail.

[quote name='lilboo']Well I just did it, and there's a $1 hold on my card. Hopefully this gets approved ASAP so I can cancel!

EDIT: Nice! Just got approved for the eFax! Time to go cancel now, lol :)[/quote]
Really? :whistle2:k
The Xbox360Achiever True.com offer wouldn't go through for me because credit couldn't be charged on my empty gift credit card. eFax did work however..

Did they refund your $1 before you could cancel your trial or was refunded afterwards?

eFax was more than happy to take my info but as of the last 40-45 minutes I have not yet been credited. Only $5 away from that 2k point Wii card. Much anger.

[quote name='Plac1d']Really? :whistle2:k
The Xbox360Achiever True.com offer wouldn't go through for me because credit couldn't be charged on my empty gift credit card. eFax did work however..

Did they refund your $1 before you could cancel your trial or was refunded afterwards?[/QUOTE]

Well as soon as I got it, I had went to that chat room to cancel. Apparently everything has been canceled..but I can still log-in...I never got a "SORRY TO SEE YOU GO!! :whistle2:(" e-mail..and that $1.00 is still on hold. But I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it all goes away..and I'll go back and see if my account is still there.

Sorry to hear that lilboo.

My 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Kit just arrived. It was sent in an Amazon package with overnight shipping (I requested my prize just yesterday). $10 game rebate wasn't included. I'm amazed how quick everything went.

I requested a live card. eFax failed and didn't credit me so I can't possibly nail the 1.7 points I need. 1600 points will do me fine though.

while i've seen some people mention using fake info or a visa gift card in place of it, i'm still waiting to see someone who did it all on free and no credit card surveys without running out of them (as often does happen).

[quote name='spincut']while i've seen some people mention using fake info or a visa gift card in place of it, i'm still waiting to see someone who did it all on free and no credit card surveys without running out of them (as often does happen).[/QUOTE]
What reward were you looking to get? I'm at $22.10 or something now, straight free offers with about 10 disapproved.

However, does anyone know a good temp visa website? I'd like to toss $1 off my paypal onto a temp visa for that eFax offer, so I can just do that and finish my $29.99 WoW card

edit: its 22.16 so far, with a few still pending too. You could get the Xbox Live points, Xbox Live Membership, or the Wii points with all free offers pretty easy. Possibly 15 hours overall, just to wait for the approved offers. However, it'd take you about 1 hour total to do them prob. The only thing you prob couldn't get off free offers if you got disapproved (at this point atleast) would be the WoW timecard, but if you had no disapproved, you could.

bread's done
Back