Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='Foladar']What reward were you looking to get? I'm at $22.10 or something now, straight free offers with about 10 disapproved.

However, does anyone know a good temp visa website? I'd like to toss $1 off my paypal onto a temp visa for that eFax offer, so I can just do that and finish my $29.99 WoW card

edit: its 22.16 so far, with a few still pending too. You could get the Xbox Live points, Xbox Live Membership, or the Wii points with all free offers pretty easy. Possibly 15 hours overall, just to wait for the approved offers. However, it'd take you about 1 hour total to do them prob. The only thing you prob couldn't get off free offers if you got disapproved (at this point atleast) would be the WoW timecard, but if you had no disapproved, you could.[/QUOTE]

i'd probably take the Xbox points. And yeah if you have a list of all the "free" and "no credit card surveys" that got you there alone i'd be interested to know (as the last one posted was NOT all free/credit card free, despite the guy saying so).

Sure, its going to be a bit but I'll edit this post as I go

RX - TSN Your 2 Cents Panel - AA
CPA - Panda Research
CPA - Research Mania
MB - Win a Satellite Radio
Rex - Survey4Profit
Rex - GetPaidtoTry
RX - Johnnie Walker Movie Tickets
Rex - Classmates
Rex - Opinion outpost
MB - BondRewards
Rex - GMI - International
CPA - Global Survey Group
Rex - African American Voice
IC - Win a Chrysler Crossfire!
MB - CreationRewards.net
IC - PhoneHog.com
MB - Free PS3
MB - Prize O matic.com
MB - $5000 Lightspeed Sweeps
MB - $50 Hanes Shopping Spree
MB - SendEarnings.com
MB - FREE Spyware Removal Software
MB - Club Mom
MB - WinningSurveys
HN - JoinWebSurveys
HN - InboxDollars

.. I've seen these also approved but they weren't for me:
CPA - Fusion Cash
MB - Smoking Rewards - Win Free Gas for a YEAR
MB - CreationRewards.Net
CPA - BabytoBee

what are those initials next to the offers?

also bondrewards, clasmates and the shopping spree were just plain free surveys?

[quote name='spincut']i'm still waiting to see someone who did it all on free and no credit card surveys without running out of them (as often does happen).[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm worried about. I've done many of the free offers and I still have a ways to go. I'm quickly running out of choices. Hopefully when I've done all of the free ones and all of my pending offers get approved I will have enough.

There are still more to choose from, but some are expired offers and some sites won't load for me and some confirmation emails haven't arrived, etc.

[quote name='spincut']what are those initials next to the offers?

also bondrewards, clasmates and the shopping spree were just plain free surveys?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm not too sure what the initials were .. and yes, I never supplied them any CCs, or even valid phone numbers / address.

Hey! Whaddya know, I got confirmation on my wii points being shipped! I ended up signing up for efax with a useless cc since I got a new one when my local bank got a name change. Can anyone direct me to the unsubscribe link to efax? I looked everywhere and couldn't find live chat to cancel...

Btw, they seem to credit really fast .. I found another few offers I did, and they credited me in 5 minutes. Soo generally, if you aren't credited in an hour or so, they aren't going to approve .. however, its occured rarely. (I had one that went longer and actually approved, rest didnt)

[quote name='chewster777']Hey! Whaddya know, I got confirmation on my wii points being shipped! I ended up signing up for efax with a useless cc since I got a new one when my local bank got a name change. Can anyone direct me to the unsubscribe link to efax? I looked everywhere and couldn't find live chat to cancel...[/QUOTE]
http://www.efax.com/en/efax/twa/page/contact
under chat.

I'm hoping mine goes through so I can get my WoW card.

honestly, the 20.00 points should be pretty good and easy assuming you get a decent rate of approvals. anything more than 20.00 might be rough, tho.

well i'm following your list so hopefully it goes well, and i guess if i get a refferal that will help

If you do get disapproved, try doing them again.
And for those who did eFax, how long did yours take to approve?

Hey, CashLagoon has alot of other ofers not on GamingLagoon and YOU CAN TRANSFER POINTS!!!! So right now, after the 20.00 I just spent i'm at about 8 points combined and if what I tried will work (using different e-mail addresses on the same offers on the sister site) after the pendings pass i'll have enough points to get the wireless headset.

eFax got denied but my 1600 points live card got shipped so I'm happy. Was really wanting some F-Zero though.

Has anyone tried the SilverTag thing yet?
It says you need a PayPal account, but doesn't say anything about charges. If it's free I might do it. Looks like a quick $6.

[quote name='Capthowdy']You have to call or e-mail customer support and give them the order # and they will tell you the status of your order.[/quote]

Their email team said they can't for security reasons and I'd imagine they will tell you the same thing if you call. Must be some way around it.

[quote name='Hoffgod']Has anyone tried the SilverTag thing yet?
It says you need a PayPal account, but doesn't say anything about charges. If it's free I might do it. Looks like a quick $6.[/QUOTE]
Its not free, its a 3-day free trial however. I didn't look much past that.

has anyone tried the refferal banners yet? i think the whole refferal thing is done (everyone on this thread has registered pretty much) but i think i may use this one

[quote name='Foladar']How do you transfer points, just send them a PM?
And, any listings of what isnt on Gaming?[/quote]You'll have to go into the forums and read the thread on transferring points from site to site. And, yes, there are about 5 pages of free offers.

Darn, it says the longest it will take for an offer to approve is 30 minutes. That means the 15 offers I still have pending are not going to work. :(

[quote name='Legolas813']Darn, it says the longest it will take for an offer to approve is 30 minutes. That means the 15 offers I still have pending are not going to work. :([/QUOTE]
I think you could expect one at most, but theres no chance all 15 will go. I've had one or two go past that 30 minutes, but I'm not expecting eFax to go through and I already cancelled it.

[quote name='Legolas813']Darn, it says the longest it will take for an offer to approve is 30 minutes. That means the 15 offers I still have pending are not going to work. :([/QUOTE]

in the emails it says up to 15 hours i thought (and most passed within 15 minutes).

i have about 13 points now (a refferal could help!) but 7 or 8 of the free ones have been pending for a little over an hour now........

[quote name='Capthowdy']You'll have to go into the forums and read the thread on transferring points from site to site. And, yes, there are about 5 pages of free offers.[/quote]
Can you give us a link?

Dang it. Left home, came back, and now 15 offers were disapproved. I'm at 17.93 with no free offers left to try. Sigh. That was a waste of three hours. I really wanted the Wii points. :cry:

[quote name='J35U5']Signed up under spin, heres hoping this isn't some scam!

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=7907[/QUOTE]

thanks for that, 6 of my free surveys just got turned down (have no idea why, guess i have to redo them or some crap) so this will help. dang though foladar got me and someone else at least so he must be raking it in (i think you get a percentage of the person you refer kicked back to you i beleive). *it appears that alot of the surveys are actually duplicates, as rather unecesarily jumbled and complicated as it is once you fill out one of them several others become inelligible and it doesnt really let you know very clearly, so i guess at this pont i'll just trashed dissaproved surveys instead of retrying them.

anyhow, hopefully i can still get at least to the amount needed for the xbox360, if i keep getting kickback hopefully my referal will continue to help for that

So wait..if I join cashlagoon or the other one..um, Domainlagoon? I could do those offers and transfer points over to my gaminglagoon account..?!

Do they have different offers??

[quote name='lilboo']So wait..if I join cashlagoon or the other one..um, Domainlagoon? I could do those offers and transfer points over to my gaminglagoon account..?!

Do they have different offers??[/quote]
According to the admin of the dietzel forums(the people who own ____lagoon) you can. And there are a few extra ones on each site I have noticed. But not enough even combined to get a wireless headset like I wanted :(

[quote name='Legolas813']Dang it. Left home, came back, and now 15 offers were disapproved. I'm at 17.93 with no free offers left to try. Sigh. That was a waste of three hours. I really wanted the Wii points. :cry:[/QUOTE]
You can retry them, by going to disapproved and then clicking make them available.

BTW, can you try these things twice? Or is there some sort of IP checking thing that will disapprove offers under two accounts?

i redid some of the dissaproved like 3 times... i still get dissaproved. i dont know why. i followed instructions and i put my real email. still no good.

Supposely its that the offer didn't like you or something, you didn't provide a "lead" for the offer. Kinda like when you get denied for surveys. I'm actually at 28.54 with no offers left, since I keep getting disapproved but I'll hopefully get em off my refs lol or a new offer (they added two new offers yesterday, but one was already removed because it was complete or something)

Oh, and I wouldn't try with the second account .. it'll just end up with your first one kicked out. Make sure you don't do duplicate offers on their other sites then request payment be sent to your other one, or they'll remove both accounts.

Here's my referral to cashlagoon for those planning on swapping points to their gaminglagoon account:
Edit: Same offers - waste of time. Only 2 additional surveys that require social security #.

Let me know what kind of offers they have that are different Plac1d and I'll probably return the favor and signup under you over there.

I tried again, but again got disapproved for stuff, so fuck it. I've got 12 points, so if anybody wants to paypal me $5 or something I can get them a half-price month of gametap :p

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=7428

Some advice if your not getting credit
Make sure you clean ur cookies before every offer.
Some offers are from the same company and wont count your lead if you signed up for one of there other survery offers. You can use a disosable email address for each diffrent offer that often helps.

again, they list alot of duplicate "sister site" offers, so once you do many surveys you'll find many getting dissaproved simply because you technically already did a survey from them (why gaming lagoon lists multiple ones from the same place like that i do not know).

i've got two waves of dissaprovals so at this point i'm just going to trash them, it isnt worth trying to re-register, probably just means more spam for me and they wont approve me.

foloadar, how long did it take referal points to show up for you? like, has any of my activity shown up in your profile yet? since i have a referal and i still dont see anything (i mean, he possibly might have not done anything yet though, but just wondering how long it takes to show up).

bread's done
Back