Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

Anyone have experience with the bargain network homes? Its the one thats worth 15.00 pts.

Signup for their free trial. They do require that you have a credit card. They charge $1 to it but than credit it back.

[quote name='Foladar']Yes, same billing address.
They'll remove your second account however if it has the same address, dunno about the rest.[/QUOTE]
Eh, 1600 free points with no credit card seems like a pretty sweet deal :p
Thanks for the heads up OP and I guess I'm done with this deal :)

BTW, Lumines rocks :D

Ordered my Wii points Thursday night, but I guess I'll have to wait to get it until Tuesday (mail isn't delivered where I live on the weekend, and the post office is closed this Monday).

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']where is the silver tag offer located. I cant find it...What pg?[/QUOTE]
I'm mostly sure that it was on the last page or 2nd to last page.

[quote name='Legolas813']Ordered my Wii points Thursday night, but I guess I'll have to wait to get it until Tuesday (mail isn't delivered where I live on the weekend, and the post office is closed this Monday).[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't hold your breath for it on Tuesday if it shipped through EBgames like mine did.

[quote name='Quintessence']I have already earned 1600 Live points and am on my way to more good stuff. Fellow CAGs, I call to you for assistance in helping me. Please use my refferal code: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=7961[/QUOTE]

Wait, you're using the same account or new account to get more stuff?
Also, anybody here try cashlagoon, the other place from the same people, and try cashing out there or sending the points towards gaminglagoon?

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Wait, you're using the same account or new account to get more stuff?
Also, anybody here try cashlagoon, the other place from the same people, and try cashing out there or sending the points towards gaminglagoon?[/QUOTE]
You can use your same account to continue, however in most cases, there isn't enough offers currently to continue to gain free stuff, however they do add offers. They added three offers today, including one big offer that does require a CC .. and they added two completely free offers two days ago, as well. And someone did try Cash Lagoon recently, and stated there wasn't many offers different from Gaming Lagoon .. if you find different offers, you may signup in Cash Lagoon and transfer your points (by PMing an admin I believe, I posted a link previously that stated how .. I can fish it up if you want)

yeah I just made another account to get a wii card and it has been approved. Thought they might reject it because I used the same address.

They will .. there was a post on the forum stating any accounts with the same addresses will be rejected and closed. Some guy tried to get someone to get his prize shipped to his address, so he could mail it to that user but they closed it.

well mine was already processed, I used the same address but under a different IP address and shipping name.

dont plan on making any other accounts after this one

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Wait, you're using the same account or new account to get more stuff?
Also, anybody here try cashlagoon, the other place from the same people, and try cashing out there or sending the points towards gaminglagoon?[/quote]

Both sites use the same free offers. The update that added new offers were performed on both sites also.

[quote name='Popnmusic']I've racked up another 24.22 points. Should I go for another wii points card or the classic controller? Help me decide![/quote]

That all depends on how many classic games you want to buy. If there are a lot more then go for the points. However, check to see if some of those games will only work with the classic controller.

Got around 18 points, unfortunately I've been disapproved a few times. I checked around their forums, seems they might take longer approving offers. (So if it takes more than 15 minutes, it doesn't mean you are disapporved, which was mostly the case in earilier times) Also, now they don't allow transfers, seeing as they saw members abuse it. Sucks, I was going to try using cashlagoon and transfer some points. Oh well.

^ Do the SilverTag offer for 6 points. All you need is a Paypal account. Very easy to cancel, no charges made to your account. Offer accepted within minutes.

Just an update - the psychic charges did come off of my paypal card, so it's all good.

I can't get credit for shit on this site anymore no matter what I do though, so in the end I'm still fucked :p.

[quote name='SpazX']Just an update - the psychic charges did come off of my paypal card, so it's all good.

I can't get credit for shit on this site anymore no matter what I do though, so in the end I'm still fucked :p.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. So how many charges and for how much where they for?

I tried to do a couple of offers and nothing happened. Then I noticed almost every single offer says this:

"Even though you have completed this offer for the means of this program, we encourage you to visit the sponsor and check out everything they have to offer."

Whats going on?

Are you clicking on the "completed" button underneath each offer (you must do that to get points)?

And about that message, that is just a generic message encouraging you to look into the sponsors. Has nothing to do with you getting points.

Sweet I managed to get the 20 ponts!:)

And with that I order my 3 month gold live subscription. Sure, I should've aimed for the 1 year, but I'm content with the 3 month. At least I'll get to try Crackdown online (co-op) on Wednesday. wewt!

Now I"m just waiting for the call.

Ah I see. I just read the forums over there and, they call to confirm your name and address, but still thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='lilboo']That's cool. So how many charges and for how much where they for?[/quote]

2 charges - $19.19 and $5.70

The $5.70 was changed to $2.04 and cleared (which is 2 cents more than they actually should've charged, but yeah)

The $19.19 lingered and then finally expired.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for some of the offers that require a CC? I was thinking that I could buy a $25 Visa gift card, spend $20 of it on wii points, and then sign up for the other offers using the card number. I would have enough points for 2 wii cards. 3 wii point cards for $25 would be awesome!, but will that work? Would I even need to cancel the trials, because there wouldn't be enough money on the card? Essentially, I am scheming how to get the credit without having to cancel the trials/ risk getting charged. :cool:

There have been some point requirement increases:

2000 Wii Points - now 24 points; used to be 22 points
Wii Classic Controller - now 25 points; used to be 24 points

[quote name='jondis11']god dammit i did the 18 point true one and it didnt get aproved this is really lame how many im getting dismissed[/quote]

Just quit, it's not worth it. They don't like to approve me either even when I accept all cookies, put in real info, and follow everything exactly. They're just dicks like that.

[quote name='SpazX']Just quit, it's not worth it. They don't like to approve me either even when I accept all cookies, put in real info, and follow everything exactly. They're just dicks like that.[/QUOTE]
Eh, its the easiest 60 day WoW card I've ever gotten ..

glad to hear you got your wow card foladar :p

im stuck at 16.89 points with nomore offers to go except the CC ones

are the credit card ones reliable? the silvertag also seems to have disappeared

someone please sign up under me :'(

The eFax one seemed easy, but mine got disapproved. I just signed up, and you can use their live chat to cancel.

[quote name='thebert']Does anyone have any reccomendations for some of the offers that require a CC? I was thinking that I could buy a $25 Visa gift card, spend $20 of it on wii points, and then sign up for the other offers using the card number. I would have enough points for 2 wii cards. 3 wii point cards for $25 would be awesome!, but will that work? Would I even need to cancel the trials, because there wouldn't be enough money on the card? Essentially, I am scheming how to get the credit without having to cancel the trials/ risk getting charged. :cool:[/quote] lol, I'm quoting myself...

Would this work? ...? I have 19.10 points and only CC offers left. :cry:

And is it possible to try again on the dissaproved offers by selecting, "make avaliable"?

bread's done
Back