Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

Helpful hint for this site. Get a check card for the credit card offers. I did this on another site and used a $25 card and made $100 back with the card.

[quote name='trunks982']how long does the wii points take to ship it to u? mines shipped on the 16th on friday. i still havent gotten yet. its been a week[/QUOTE]
Gotta remember business days.
They don't ship weekends, and I think Monday was a holiday that they don't ship either.

Is gaminglagoon itself going to send me any junk mail? Not even a free $20 worth in xbla or wii points is worth junk mail to me.

[quote name='trunks982']how long does the wii points take to ship it to u? mines shipped on the 16th on friday. i still havent gotten yet. its been a week[/QUOTE]

My wii points were also shipped on the 16th. It sent over to my house yesterday via UPS.

[quote name='larf']Is gaminglagoon itself going to send me any junk mail? Not even a free $20 worth in xbla or wii points is worth junk mail to me.[/QUOTE]
I haven't got any junk mail from gaminglagoon but just do yourself a favor and sign up for a spam email address via gmail, yahoo or the many other free email clients.

[quote name='spoo']I haven't got any junk mail from gaminglagoon but just do yourself a favor and sign up for a spam email address via gmail, yahoo or the many other free email clients.[/QUOTE]
That's obvious, but I meant like physical postal mail.

[quote name='Foladar']The only postal mail I received was my prize.[/quote]

Yea, but it usually takes awhile... I had signed up for another site, and it isnt gaminglagoon that sends the junk mail, it is the offers you sign up for. Give it a month and they usually do. But gaminglagoon wont.

[quote name='Nyquil']For the true.com offer. how easy is it to cancel that? Do you have to call or can you cancel online?[/quote]

You probably have to call...
Im at 17.10 and I need someone with paypal to help me do the silvertag offer... so if you are cool like that please PM me :)

[quote name='prmononoke']I've just been using Paypal's virtual debit card.[/quote]

I still haven't found out where that option is on paypal. Any help anyone? Also, what happends to these when they get charged for more than they have on them?

[quote name='chewster777']I still haven't found out where that option is on paypal. Any help anyone?[/QUOTE]

It used to be available to everyone, but they are redoing the whole process, so it's only available to select people at the moment, until they officially bring it back.

[quote name='chewster777']Also, what happends to these when they get charged for more than they have on them?[/QUOTE]

If your Paypal balance doesn't have enough money in it when you use the Virtual Debit Card, then funds will be taken from the bank account and/or the credit card linked to your account.

I just got my Microsoft Points card. I ordered the prize on Wednesday night (Thursday morning?), and it came today. It was approved probably soon after I ordered it. They had ordered it from amazon.com. It went all smooth-like. Any questions about the process or anything?

wooooot.jpg

HUZZAHHHHHHHHHHH
Now if the points dont approve... im gonan shoot myself in the fucking foot.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Did anyone else order an XBL 1600 Pts. Card and get the code emailed to them? It worked and everything, but it was just odd.:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

It says it on the prize (well at least for the Wii Points). If they have them there ins tock, they will e-mail you the code (simply for faster shipping, ya know!) but if they don't have any cards lying around..they order you one then have it mailed to you.

Hey does anyone know what phone number they use to call you? I hate answering the phone if I don't know who it is.. lol

My last prize, it shipped and they never called me. I have a feeling they will call me THIS time :(

[quote name='lilboo']Hey does anyone know what phone number they use to call you? I hate answering the phone if I don't know who it is.. lol

My last prize, it shipped and they never called me. I have a feeling they will call me THIS time :([/quote]

I read somewhere that they dont call you for wii points card orders. Anyways, my order is still pending? How long did it take for all you guys?

[quote name='squirrel007']I read somewhere that they dont call you for wii points card orders. Anyways, my order is still pending? How long did it take for all you guys?[/QUOTE]
It only took me a few hours for my prizes to clear, but since this is a weekend it might take longer.

[quote name='spoo']It only took me a few hours for my prizes to clear, but since this is a weekend it might take longer.[/QUOTE]
Same, it took an hour for mine to clear. That included a phone call (due to the physical address on profile) and a changing of said address.

[quote name='Foladar']Same, it took an hour for mine to clear. That included a phone call (due to the physical address on profile) and a changing of said address.[/quote]

Mine still hasnt been cleared. I have a feeling its going to be denied :(

[quote name='lilboo']Hey does anyone know what phone number they use to call you? I hate answering the phone if I don't know who it is.. lol

My last prize, it shipped and they never called me. I have a feeling they will call me THIS time :([/QUOTE]

My caller ID shows their number as 352 398 4419

Probably just taking longer than usual .. they cleared my prize around 5pm when I did it, I wouldn't worry seeing as its the weekend.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Helpful hint for this site. Get a check card for the credit card offers. I did this on another site and used a $25 card and made $100 back with the card.[/quote]

Are you talking about the visa gift cards, and the like? I thought about that. If I don't cancel the CC offers and I use a gift card, they're not going to try and find me later to make me pay, when the card has no money left?! :cold:

Did anyone else just get a gift card? I got a prepaid credit card, and I tried using it earlier today but it said it wasn't activated, so I went to the site to activate it and it says it's already activated and makes me put in login info. I don't have any log in info. :(

[quote name='Psyc']Did anyone else just get a gift card? I got a prepaid credit card, and I tried using it earlier today but it said it wasn't activated, so I went to the site to activate it and it says it's already activated and makes me put in login info. I don't have any log in info. :([/quote]
I got a $25 visa gift card (ends up costing $29 - has extra fee at purchase) I spent $21.20 on wii points (price after tax) and just signed up for e-fax. The card went through. I used a fake name, and the address of my local mcdonalds as the billing information. I guess since gift cards have no billing information, it doesn't matter, maybe? Should I even bother cancelling? They'll probably cancel it themselves, once they realize in a month that there is only $3.80 on the card....:cool:

Edit: E-fax offer just went through! 7.50 points for me! :bouncy:

I just signed up for bargain homes! I'm going to be rolling in wii points in no time, if this keeps working! :booty:

Edit 2: Wow!! That was the fastest 40 points ever!!! Oh, and that's 40 points after I spent 22 on wii points by doing free offers.... lol

If you like this tip, here's my ref: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=7430
I hope it works for others

How often are Wii Points sent by email? I feel like using an American address and signing up for another account. I have about 10 points and that's all the offers I can do as a Canadian ;_; about 3 of those points came from one referral.

[quote name='Firestorm']How often are Wii Points sent by email? I feel like using an American address and signing up for another account. I have about 10 points and that's all the offers I can do as a Canadian ;_; about 3 of those points came from one referral.[/QUOTE]
They seem backed up at the moment, but they'll generally (i presume weekdays) email them within a few hours, upto 24..however if none are 'in stock' with them (which seems to usually happen) they'll overnight it .. atleast thats how they've handled my stuff.

[quote name='tribal24']umm where is the 3 day trial thing on the silvertag deal? i dont see it someone help?[/QUOTE]
Do you mean on the GL site? if so, its the long banner one. Name: ML - Silvertag Auctions (Requires a Paypal Account)

[quote name='tribal24']ok thanks all i do is sign up for it right?[/QUOTE]
Yes just sign in to it using your same spam email, then it will go to a paypal checkout and use you paypal email. After it gets approved by gaminglagoon(about 15 minutes) log onto paypal and you can unsubscribe. You will not be billed a cent.

:) just got the e-mail, and my points card is processed and is being mailed by amazon (again lol). YAY at 2000 more points!!

Very little? This is the fastest free offer site I've seen. You can get 20 points in under 3 hours, with ZERO referrals and no credit card offers.

not the case with me. 2 pages of offers. 1 hour, 3.77 points. Big ticket offers like the Silvertag Auctions one dont work anymore. Without them you're looking at filling out a bunch of .30-.50 cent surveys for hours. It looks like a pyramid scheme, initially they're worth a lot and as people sign up they start reducing point values. There are very few offers left that are even worth a full point

I'm pretty screwed. I've got about 10 points. Now there are absolutely no offers I can do because I'm Canadian. I need 5-6 referrals to make 20 points each, but most sites won't let me post about it and this site is doing the congo >_>

[quote name='fathamburger']not the case with me. 2 pages of offers. 1 hour, 3.77 points. Big ticket offers like the Silvertag Auctions one dont work anymore. Without them you're looking at filling out a bunch of .30-.50 cent surveys for hours. It looks like a pyramid scheme, initially they're worth a lot and as people sign up they start reducing point values. There are very few offers left that are even worth a full point[/quote]

Oh really? please explain how I used silvertag to get my last 6 points for my wii card??

bread's done
Back