Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='spoo']A few new offers added.

I'm pleasently surprised that gaminglagoon is adding new offers on a regular basis.

On a side not use lilboo's referral link above he has added much to this thread.

CPA - Memolink
and both party like stars worked for me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot spoo :)

(plus your only sayin that because I earned you a ton a points!!! lol)

I love this site!

!!!ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

Anyone that signed up for the 9.50 point offer to freebidding.com and attempted to cancel their account from that website needs to know that their account HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED! I thought I had done that properly, but in fact it wasn't canceled and I have been charged $39.95!

You MUST go to www.segpayeu.com to cancel your account. You will need your credit card number and email address. I contacted [email protected] and had my $39.95 charge refunded, but I was only a day late in finding this out. So PLEASE make sure you cancel your account properly, and contact support to get a FULL refund no matter the time overdue because there were not proper instructions to cancel your account!

[quote name='iowaholdem']!!!ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

Anyone that signed up for the 9.50 point offer to freebidding.com and attempted to cancel their account from that website needs to know that their account HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED! I thought I had done that properly, but in fact it wasn't canceled and I have been charged $39.95!

You MUST go to www.segpayeu.com to cancel your account. You will need your credit card number and email address. I contacted [email protected] and had my $39.95 charge refunded, but I was only a day late in finding this out. So PLEASE make sure you cancel your account properly, and contact support to get a FULL refund no matter the time overdue because there were not proper instructions to cancel your account!

[/QUOTE]

Did you actually get the credit yet, OR did they say they will and it will take a few days?

Good thing I avoided that offer. I still havent completed enough offers for the Xbox live points... Keep getting disapproved for many offers.

If anyone would join under my referral link I would appreciate it. Ive only had one person sign under it and they haven't completed any offers. Not sure if hes from this site but the username is jkustes.

Referral link: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=5760

[quote name='lilboo']Did you actually get the credit yet, OR did they say they will and it will take a few days?[/quote]

The emails, which I'm keeping, say "per your request, we will refund the money. It will take 4 to 5 days to be reflected on your statement."

The driving4dollars deal is great - $1 for 11.50 points is excellent to me. freebidding.com is also a great deal - $1 for 9.50 points - now that we know how to cancel it! $2 + one deal for a Wii Points card? I'd definitely say that's a nice discount.

I'll assume I'm getting my refund back. If I don't, I'll let you guys know.

Woah, I forgot my username for that Driving4Dollars crap. I just remembered though so that's good. Okay, now on to cancelling the 15 point one...Anyone know where to cancel that one? The $2.50 one.

Edit: Gotta call on that one.

The $2.50 one got disapproved for me even though I still got charged. Lame. I sent in a help ticket on the support site to see if I can still get the credit if I forward them the email verification I got. If not, then, BAH!

By the way, how do you cancel the Romeo's World offer?

[quote name='badramen']The $2.50 one got disapproved for me even though I still got charged. Lame. I sent in a help ticket on the support site to see if I can still get the credit if I forward them the email verification I got. If not, then, BAH!

By the way, how do you cancel the Romeo's World offer?[/QUOTE]

lol i never got the confirmation for that offer! When I signed up, it said it would take up to 72 hours for my membership to be in affect. I never ever got an email about it though. Tomorrow is day 3.. so.. we'll see.

[quote name='badramen']The $2.50 one got disapproved for me even though I still got charged. Lame. I sent in a help ticket on the support site to see if I can still get the credit if I forward them the email verification I got. If not, then, BAH!

By the way, how do you cancel the Romeo's World offer?[/quote]

Haha, you'll have to find the Romeo's World page again which is a bit tough. I googled "Romeo's World $0.25" or something like that to find it. Then, just find the support email address and email your cancellation to them. I got a response back after I canceled asking why I'd canceled before getting my package and I told them that I singed up for credit on another site and to keep the books and stuff. :)

[quote name='iowaholdem']The emails, which I'm keeping, say "per your request, we will refund the money. It will take 4 to 5 days to be reflected on your statement."

The driving4dollars deal is great - $1 for 11.50 points is excellent to me. freebidding.com is also a great deal - $1 for 9.50 points - now that we know how to cancel it! $2 + one deal for a Wii Points card? I'd definitely say that's a nice discount.

I'll assume I'm getting my refund back. If I don't, I'll let you guys know.[/quote] Most membership trials usually refund your $1 but it may take ~6 day . I've gone through 5 trial offers (on various sites) using the same $2.11 gift card. Tell us if those refunds pull through or not.

I logged into my account this morning to check for any new offers and my points balance is now -520.48 (I had 20.48 as of Saturday). Not sure why this happened, I saw in the support forum that they do this if you try to create two accounts, but I only have one. I submitted a support ticket. Hopefully it was just an error and they'll fix it and I can keep earning points. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Well I checked out yesterday on 1600 Xbox Live Points but still haven't received anything telling me Ive been approved for the prize. How long does it normally take?

[quote name='buterbals']Well I checked out yesterday on 1600 Xbox Live Points but still haven't received anything telling me Ive been approved for the prize. How long does it normally take?[/quote]
Hours.
In your My Prizes page, your 1600 XBL card prize request should have the Code# listed if it were processed.

[quote name='Plac1d']Hours.
In your My Prizes page, your 1600 XBL card prize request should have the Code# listed if it were processed.[/quote]

No. Currently it is taking MUCH longer to process. The company is in the process of setting up a new office and employees. So they're pretty backlogged on processing requests and support tickets. But things are starting to fly now. I've heard several accounts of prize reqests from the 6th are starting to go through now.

Today, I had a prize from the 6th and from the 9th get approved and ship out.

[quote name='kicker_of_elves']They raised the price of the 1600 point card from 20.00 to 22.00.[/quote]

Not that that matters to me, but lame.

[quote name='kicker_of_elves']They raised the price of the 1600 point card from 20.00 to 22.00.[/QUOTE]
:bomb: That is cheesy, I just looked and they raised the price for almost all of the cards. I updated the OP with the new point values, thanks kicker too bad you had to be the bearer of bad news.

[quote name='mrodger']I logged into my account this morning to check for any new offers and my points balance is now -520.48 (I had 20.48 as of Saturday). Not sure why this happened, I saw in the support forum that they do this if you try to create two accounts, but I only have one. I submitted a support ticket. Hopefully it was just an error and they'll fix it and I can keep earning points. Has anyone else had a similar problem?[/quote]

I had a similar problem, except I did have two accounts, me and my brother. We had two addresses/computers/networks and such, but they still knocked my account down to -500 and accused me both of cheating and stealing a credit card. These claims are false and unprofessional, and I've since decided to leave the site until I move. Of course, they didn't exactly give me an option to stay, since I'm not getting those points back. Good luck dealing with those assholes they call customer service.

I signed up under lilboo and now I'm addicted to it for some strange reason.

If anyone signs up under me that would be awesome! Just click the image in my sig.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I signed up under lilboo and now I'm addicted to it for some strange reason.

If anyone signs up under me that would be awesome! Just click the image in my sig.[/quote]
Yea, it is a great site. I've had a few offers not go through for me, but almost all of them do. I have enough for another 1600 point card, but I'll wait and see if the price reduces in a few days. I was reading the forums and they said this happens when there is a lot of demand for one item.

I have a question about the silvertag offer...

It says its free for the first 3 days, then $9.95 for the next month.

Do they charge $9.95 out of your paypal account for the first three days? Because I only have $5.26 in my paypal account. Or is it like a penny charge for the 3 day trial, and then I can cancel?

Thanks for answering in advance!

[quote name='Flyersfan']I have a question about the silvertag offer...

It says its free for the first 3 days, then $9.95 for the next month.

Do they charge $9.95 out of your paypal account for the first three days? Because I only have $5.26 in my paypal account. Or is it like a penny charge for the 3 day trial, and then I can cancel?

Thanks for answering in advance![/QUOTE]
They don't charge you anything it will say 0.00 in your paypal account for the trial. I unsubscribed about 10 minutes after I signed up for the offer and was never charged a thing (or had any $ held).

EDIT: Around 13 new offers added today most non-CC, that makes around 20 new offers altogether in the last few days.

Also a few new prizes added:
Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit [20.00 pts]
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit [30.00 pts]
2GB SD Memory Card - Works with Wii [25.00 pts]

[quote name='spoo']They don't charge you anything it will say 0.00 in your paypal account for the trial. I unsubscribed about 10 minutes after I signed up for the offer and was never charged a thing (or had any $ held).

EDIT: Around 13 new offers added today most non-CC, that makes around 20 new offers altogether in the last few days.

Also a few new prizes added:
Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit [20.00 pts]
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit [30.00 pts]
2GB SD Memory Card - Works with Wii [25.00 pts][/quote]

Thanks!

I'm now up to 15. They need more Paypal offers ;)

[quote name='Flyersfan']Thanks!

I'm now up to 15. They need more Paypal offers ;)[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the other prizes? I am loving getting these free point cards. LOL I dunno why, but I guess getting $160 worth of free downloads is kinda nice :)

[quote name='lilboo']Am I the only one who doesn't care about the other prizes? I am loving getting these free point cards. LOL I dunno why, but I guess getting $160 worth of free downloads is kinda nice :)[/quote]

I only need a few more points for the 1600 points card, I'm gonna get that. Then I'm gonna try to get the Wireless Controller at 40 points since I only have one and i have friends that come over every once in a while, and I don't feel like taking turns anymore. You'll be getting a lot of points, unless I can get a lot of referrals ;)

I like the fact a lot that they give out point cards as prizes.

EDIT-

How often have any of you been emailed codes vs. shipped codes?

I'd like my 1600 point card by tonight-tomorrow, if possible, instead of waiting until Tuesday. It's not a big deal, I can wait, I'm just wondering.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I only need a few more points for the 1600 points card, I'm gonna get that. Then I'm gonna try to get the Wireless Controller at 40 points since I only have one and i have friends that come over every once in a while, and I don't feel like taking turns anymore. You'll be getting a lot of points, unless I can get a lot of referrals ;)

I like the fact a lot that they give out point cards as prizes.

EDIT-

How often have any of you been emailed codes vs. shipped codes?

I'd like my 1600 point card by tonight-tomorrow, if possible, instead of waiting until Tuesday. It's not a big deal, I can wait, I'm just wondering.[/QUOTE]

It varies VERY MUCH. Seriously.
I think out of the 8 cards I recieved total, I think I got 3 of them mailed to me. Maybe 2, but maybe 4 LOL (really think it's 3..) and the rest were e-mailed to me.

The length of wait though isn't standard. The longest I've waited was 5 days (JUST for the prize to be PROCESSED!) and the SHORTEST time was 4 minutes!! Seriously, I requested a prize checked my email in a few minutes later and my code was already there lol

keep up the good work man lol thank you so far for all the offers you have been doing :)

Does it matter if you sign up for offers and have a different IP address? I home for a few days and want to complete some offers but I'm afraid I'll get rejected for all of them due to a different IP address.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Does it matter if you sign up for offers and have a different IP address? I home for a few days and want to complete some offers but I'm afraid I'll get rejected for all of them due to a different IP address.[/quote]
I have a laptop that I use at work and home and I've completed offers in both locations and haven't noticed any difference in success/failure rate. I did recently have some trouble with them thinking I had created a second account which I think is due to the fact that I work at a university with lots of students. They fixed this for me though and now all is well again, awaiting my 4th Wii points card!

Is it bad if I requested something at 10 Est. last night and it still hasn't been proccessed?

I've heard this things were almost instantly processed, or at the most took a few hours.

It was a 12+1 month kit that was 49.82 points.

No, if you requested it that late. I won't be processed until at least this point, depending on how many requests they got overnight. And since you ordered an item that is going to be shipped by mail, it may take a little longer to process.

Has anyone gotten points for completing the GGW offer for 10.00 points? I'm hesitant to do it since i did the bubba offer and got disaproved and still had to call to cancel that shit. But i need 10 points for my MS Card

Actually I got approved for the GGW offer :)

And that made me over 22 points and now I just claimed my 6TH Xbox Card :D

4 Wii, 6 Xbox
Mmmm!

Hey I can't get any offers approved at all. The only thing "fake" about my account is the name, and I can't see how that would matter much.

Did I do anything wrong?

Request Date 2007-03-18 23:27:56 Processed Date 2007-03-19 20:13:39
Your Item has been Ordered from Ebgames .com

Awesome. Anyone know how long it takes from ebgames.com to deliver? I haven't been able to play online for a while, and now I really wanna play again.

To anyone thinking about ordering the NYKO Wii Charging Station - you won't get it. I, and multiple others, have requested the 30.00 point prize and received a $15 Wii Charging Station by Penguin United that only charges one Wiimote at a time.

bread's done
Back