Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SixStringChild']Does anyone know if Warhawk comes with case and art? It doesn't say anything on the page. Thanks.[/quote]

I'm almost 100% sure if it doesn't say anything on the product description page, then it comes complete.

Tempted on Warhawk and MGS4, but for some reason the shipping puts both around used (minus the used PS3 game code from GS and EDGE) at GS so I'm hesitant. Damn..

The Jabra is an awesome deal. I ordered one a while ago when it was the daily deal for use with my phone and it works great.

some great deals. too bad i already own most of those games. i'll look forward to see what else you have for sale.

Just checked out your site; I love the potential to grab old games!

I only buy new, though, probably an OC issue of mine. For all of your games that are listed as "New," are they indeed still shrink-wrapped in the original factory seal? If that's the case, I just may have an order coming your way soon.

[quote name='SixStringChild']Does anyone know if Warhawk comes with case and art? It doesn't say anything on the page. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

All games come complete with the case, artwork, and manual unless otherwise stated in the title or item description.

[quote name='Incarnina']Just checked out your site; I love the potential to grab old games!

I only buy new, though, probably an OC issue of mine. For all of your games that are listed as "New," are they indeed still shrink-wrapped in the original factory seal? If that's the case, I just may have an order coming your way soon.[/QUOTE]

Most of the new games on the site have the original factory seal. If they were display copies and have been resealed, it will say so in the item description.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Wait, so is everything on sale than?[/quote]
Everything in the OP (and actually most of the older sales) are available on the site; you just need to look under the correct section on the site, like the PS3 section for the Jabra Headsets, for example.

[quote name='Kingfalcon']Everything in the OP (and actually most of the older sales) are available on the site; you just need to look under the correct section on the site, like the PS3 section for the Jabra Headsets, for example.[/quote]

Man I'm an idiot. I never look at the first post of this thread.

I have to say, when you get back from your vacation OP, you might want to clean up the website a bit. You have a lot of repeated software, each with different pricing.

Also some of the photos you use tend to cover up the "add to cart" button.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Man I'm an idiot. I never look at the first post of this thread.

I have to say, when you get back from your vacation OP, you might want to clean up the website a bit. You have a lot of repeated software, each with different pricing.

Also some of the photos you use tend to cover up the "add to cart" button.[/quote]

I have also noticed the covering of the "add to cart" button, but I think you are wrong about the doubles/pricing. Every time I've seen doubles, one copy is used, and one copy is new, hence the different pricing.

Though, i do also have another thing to comment about. Most of the stuff is priced very fairly, but every now and then I run across something pretty outlandish. An old style DS for 179.95? I know you can't get them new... But there's nothing about them that's better than the new style imo. And a used wii for 260? I didn't think those were still THAT in demand. Anywho, good deals on most stuff, and I'm considering a few Jabra Headsets (thank you retarded WA state hands free driving laws, not like the actual TALKING is the thing that distracts someone or anything....), and a few games.

[quote name='gotrice415510']do u guys have 360 mem cards?[/quote]
Usually if they have an item, they are listed on the site. You could try sending a PM to drfrielgood to see as he sometimes has odds and ends like that laying around but not enough stock to actually put them up for orders. :)

These deals are great and I would definitely recommend anyone who wants something to go ahead and order. It was mentioned in the OP but the thread is huge...but drfrielgood runs the site on his own and is out of town on vacation right now. All orders will be shipped July 28th if you place them right now so don't panic if you've ordered in the last week or so and haven't heard anything! :)

Ordered a GTA IV lockbox and keychain, got the regular edition of GTA IV for cheap so pretty nice to see this as I've been interested in the lockbox the most out of the LE contents! Thanks OP!

[quote name='GenDV138']Ordered a GTA IV lockbox and keychain, got the regular edition of GTA IV for cheap so pretty nice to see this as I've been interested in the lockbox the most out of the LE contents! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

You are very welcome! Thanks for the order!

[quote name='ajh2298']How about a future deal for 2 black 360 wireless controllers for $50.00 plus shipping, I would be all over that.[/QUOTE]

I could do a deal like that on white controllers, but I'm sold out of the black ones at the moment. I also have some pink controllers I could offer, but I haven't come up with the pricing for them yet.

[quote name='Access_Denied']No more 60GB PS3?!?!? :( :( :([/QUOTE]

We're sold out of 60GB PS3s at the moment, but we'll be getting a large shipment in about a week that should carry us through the holidays. Unfortunately, my supplier raised his price by $50, so I will be forced to follow suit.

Finally gave in yesterday and got an extra 360 controller, I guess I'll be bring the 360 to the dorm instead of the Wii.

I placed an order for the elite 360 for 199.99, COD4 and xbox 12 month live card and still have not received the item and I haven't receive any reply's to the email I have sent. Order was placed on the 14th, looks like I should have gotten it by now.

[quote name='mjfurious']I placed an order for the elite 360 for 199.99, COD4 and xbox 12 month live card and still have not received the item and I haven't receive any reply's to the email I have sent. Order was placed on the 14th, looks like I should have gotten it by now.[/QUOTE]

If you checked this thread or the website at all over the last two weeks, you will have read that I was on vacation from the 13th to the 27th, and that all orders made during that time period would be shipping following my return. I just got back in town today and orders will begin to ship tomorrow. You should receive your order towards the end of this week or early next week.

[quote name='drfrielgood']If you checked this thread or the website at all over the last two weeks, you will have read that I was on vacation from the 13th to the 27th, and that all orders made during that time period would be shipping following my return. I just got back in town today and orders will begin to ship tomorrow. You should receive your order towards the end of this week or early next week.[/quote]
Sorry, when I ordered there wasn't anything on the site about you being on vacation.

[quote name='mjfurious']Sorry, when I ordered there wasn't anything on the site about you being on vacation.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I just had it on the main page so if you just checked out specific item pages you may have missed it. Thanks for the order and I'll get it out to you in the next day or two.

[quote name='fatez']do the orders come with a delivery confirmation number? :)[/QUOTE]

You can send a PM or email if you'd like a DC number. Thanks!

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Are there anymore Jabra headsets? I'm banging my head against the wall because I procrastinated...[/QUOTE]

Not sure how the stock level is on these right now, but they were available until the last couple days. We had 300+ at one point! I'm giong to have to check if we have some more, and they will go up on the site if we do.

wow, a 360 elite for $200?

With all of the cables and controller right?

I may have to sell my system and jump on this.

Anything wrong with them?

[quote name='abcbadcat']wow, a 360 elite for $200?

With all of the cables and controller right?

I may have to sell my system and jump on this.

Anything wrong with them?[/QUOTE]

I think it was no hard drive, no headset and no hdmi cable.

[quote name='drfrielgood']You can send a PM or email if you'd like a DC number. Thanks![/quote]
cool, i sent a pm to request a dc number. thanks! :)

[quote name='abcbadcat']Oh yeah, thats right.

Still, a nice looking system for a pretty good price.[/quote]

Not bad, if you can find the 120GB for cheap. Though, the deal isn't quite as good, now that some drops have been reported on the Elite bundles.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Not bad, if you can find the 120GB for cheap. Though, the deal isn't quite as good, now that some drops have been reported on the Elite bundles.[/QUOTE]

I actually just got some of the black XBox 120gb hard drives in, but I haven't yet determined what price I'm going to run them at.

Aw, and I brought an Elite from you not too long ago either. Had to go to Gamestop to get a 120GB hard drive as well.

You don't happen to have black 360 controllers selling, do you? It would be nice to match the system colors.

[quote name='Over easy']Aw, and I brought an Elite from you not too long ago either. Had to go to Gamestop to get a 120GB hard drive as well.

You don't happen to have black 360 controllers selling, do you? It would be nice to match the system colors.[/QUOTE]

All sold out of the Black controllers, unfortunately. I'd like to get some more, but they're pretty hard to come by at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back