Gamedealdaily.com Daily Deal 9/25 - Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

I've been selling video games online for about 4 years now and recently opened up my own website, gamedealdaily.com

A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET.

The site also features a store area that will expand over time.

I've been a member of CAG for about 5 years, so its exciting to be able to offer some good deals of my own. I PM'd CheapyD and he approved my posting of the deals on this board. Following his advice, I will update this thread daily with the new deal for the day.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Halo 3 Limited Edition (XBox 360) - $29.95

Today's deal is for Halo 3 Limited Edition for the Microsoft XBox 360. These games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original tin case, game case, artwork, manual, and game disc. Each game is guaranteed to work perfectly.

2wdvnso.jpg

If you're looking for a cheap XBox 360 system, check this one out for $79.95 + shipping:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1026

THIS XBOX 360 CONSOLE DOES NOT FUNCTION PERFECTLY. PLEASE READ: The first problem occurs when you enter a disc into the system. When you close the door to the system it re-opens. You have to play this game for 3 or 4 tries, and then the disc will stay inside the system. It has never completely refused to accept a disc. The second problem is that the system will not play a few certain games. By not play, I mean that the games will freeze shortly after gameplay begins. I've played about 60 total XBox 360 games on this system and the only ones I've found this problem with are Madden NFL 09, Assassin's Creed, and Perfect Dark Zero. 95% of games work with no problems.

Here is what is included with the system: XBox 360 Core Console (no hard drive), Component HD AV Cable, power cable, ethernet cable, and manuals. Nothing else is included, no power brick, no controller, no headset.

NEW: SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Please visit our buy-back page at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

I've added nearly 600 titles to our database, so be sure to check it out. You may email us for trade-in quotes for items that you do not find on the list. Directions can be found at the top of the page in case you have any questions about the process. Well over half of the titles on the list trade in for more than $10!Thank you for checking out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drfrielgood']The gears are starting to turn on our trade-in function. We hope to have it up and running in early to mid September.[/quote]

:applause: Glad to hear your site is only going to get better.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']:applause: Glad to hear your site is only going to get better.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words! The trade-in section is actually running ahead of schedule, so we should be able to have it up and running next week.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks for the kind words! The trade-in section is actually running ahead of schedule, so we should be able to have it up and running next week.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty fantastic news.
What is the trade in value for Strangehold (360)?
Nah, just kidding with you.
No, really, tell me.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']That's pretty fantastic news.
What is the trade in value for Strangehold (360)?
Nah, just kidding with you.
No, really, tell me.[/QUOTE]

I haven't come up with the values themselves yet. I'll probably sit down and do those later this week or early next week. I'll surely post here though once the section is complete and functioning on the site.

Love the site and the idea, my first two orders were great. My last one was not and have had *zero* success getting a response back after many attempts at contact. This is actually my last attempt (CAG forums) at contact and I am hoping it's just a mix up.

Updated with today's deal for NCAA College Football '08 for PS3. I got to half of my PMs, and I'll get the other half tonight. If anybody else has questions or suggestions, PM them to me and I will respond tonight as well.

Not to be a jacka-- but your Silent Hill 3 pic under your playstation 2 section, is MY PICTURE from an ebay auction of mine.

I don't really care, but why would you pick a picture of Silent Hill 3 on a couch opened, when you are selling it new?

[quote name='schuerm26']Not to be a jacka-- but your Silent Hill 3 pic under your playstation 2 section, is MY PICTURE from an ebay auction of mine.

I don't really care, but why would you pick a picture of Silent Hill 3 on a couch opened, when you are selling it new?[/QUOTE]

Nice couch! I honestly don't remember when or why I chose that photo! I'll change it later tonight when I'm working on the site. Thanks for pointing that out.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Nice couch! I honestly don't remember when or why I chose that photo! I'll change it later tonight when I'm working on the site. Thanks for pointing that out.[/quote]

Don't change it on my behalf if you want to use it. It just seems a pic of just the cover fits better since it's new.

drfrielgood,

How are the condition on the Sixaxis controllers? They seem like a fairly good deal for extra controllers, but I'm hesitant to buy controllers used with how people treat them.

does the XBox 360 HDMI AV Cable come with red/white wires? I can't find that info anywhere and I'm not sure if I have any laying around.

[quote name='dan31655']does the XBox 360 HDMI AV Cable come with red/white wires? I can't find that info anywhere and I'm not sure if I have any laying around.[/quote]

They're not needed, HDMI sends out both a video and audio signal. The reason you'd want this is if you want optical output for audio without having to mess with the component plug-in (taking off the shell, etc.)

Thanks Doc, grabbed a 360 HDMI cable, been wanting one but didn't want to pay $60 or whatever they are new.

The PSP Component and Composite cables I ordered turned up last Friday, very happy with them.

yeah... i want surround sound and lack optical out. Plus that's what i use right now on that huge ass component cable.

Good to see that people that getting in on this deal! These are $50 brand new in stores, but I've got a bunch of them so I figured I'd try to move some of the stock. I classify the cables as used because they do not come in the original packaging. However, the vast majority of them are brand new and have never been used.

I suggest you start having a Gold Box day for yourself like Amazon, have a Deal of the Day then 5 seperate deals. People would go apecrap over it, lol. And might I suggest you start with PS3? Then 360, Wii, PSP DS...you'd own this site for an entire week, lol.

I'll be out of town this weekend, so the XBox 360 game sale will run for all of Labor Day weekend, starting tomorrow at noon. The majority of the games will be priced lower than $10.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I'll be out of town this weekend, so the XBox 360 game sale will run for all of Labor Day weekend, starting tomorrow at noon. The majority of the games will be priced lower than $10.[/QUOTE]

Hey, drfrielgood, just a head's up to check your PMs about an issue with a missing item from an order.. I emailed the site but no response yet... thanks.. :)

To anyone wondering the condition of the games, these discs are in excellent condition. Most of them are completely mint. Many of the games have never been played, and thus the discs are in perfect condition.

Hmmm, I'm really tempted here. I never played PDZ, Gotham3, Prey or GRAW. Combined would be around $20 shipped. What does everyone think? Worth adding to my huge backlog?

defintily there all really good games but as far as pgr3 goes, i mean pgr4 is not that much more money, but i willl say cars wise Grid>pgr4>pgr3 but racing mechanic i have to say grid was amazing

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Hmmm, I'm really tempted here. I never played PDZ, Gotham3, Prey or GRAW. Combined would be around $20 shipped. What does everyone think? Worth adding to my huge backlog?[/quote]

All those for $20, you'd be crazy not too.

[quote name='drfrielgood']To anyone wondering the condition of the games, these discs are in excellent condition. Most of them are completely mint. Many of the games have never been played, and thus the discs are in perfect condition.[/quote]

So they come with their case and manual, the exception being Ghost Recon?

[quote name='jdeluis']So they come with their case and manual, the exception being Ghost Recon?[/QUOTE]

That is correct. For some reason, 3 of the Ghost Recons I have did not have the manual, so I listed those seperately.

Once I deposit money into my bank, I'll be in for Prey, Kameo, and Table Tennis (possibly PDZ as-well). I just hope they last another day or two, so I have time to get them (won't be going there atleast until Saturday).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, do the newly listed 360 games come with case and manual?
I bought a XBLA card from you guys some time back, thanks!

EDIT: Erm Nevermind, should have read above!!
How good is the condition of the boxes though? I saw you said the discs are perfect.

Sorry, I'm OCD. :(

[quote name='dallow']Hey, do the newly listed 360 games come with case and manual?
I bought a XBLA card from you guys some time back, thanks!

EDIT: Erm Nevermind, should have read above!!
How good is the condition of the boxes though? I saw you said the discs are perfect.

Sorry, I'm OCD. :([/QUOTE]

Most of the boxes are in excellent shape as well, there are a few that show a little wear on them. No cracks or anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back