GameFly Black Friday Coupon - Save $12 on your order of 2 or more used games

hatback

CAGiversary!
GameFly is offering $12 off when you purchase two or more used games.
http://www.gamefly.com/Store/

At checkout, use coupon code: BFSBLK20112USED

Discount will be shown in checkout.

*Coupon code may only be redeemed ONCE per person/account.
*Coupon code (probably) expires on Monday 11/28/2011 (according to a couple posters).

Link to thread for GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308258

UPDATE:
The coupon code is still active, however...
- Many games from the under $10 sale went out of stock.
- The under $10 sale is now dead, so the prices on those games that are still in stock have been raised.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Holy shit, I must have gotten in by the skin of my teeth.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone got any confirmation on orders that "went" through with the 2 copies of Brink?

[quote name='pofigster']Thanks for posting this! I just got Brink and Red Faction Armageddon for $2 after tax![/QUOTE]

This. Gamefly really steppin up the last few months. Thanks cheapy for posting another great deal.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Yakuza 4 is $10 on Black Friday at Wal-Mart. I'm going to try and get one.[/QUOTE]

I know!!! Im so mad I gotta work Thanksgiving from 11pm-7am. I figured they'd be raped and pillaged by the time i got there even though its really not on alot of peoples radars. Thought about getting Shadows of the Damned or Crysis 2 but i figured Yakuza 4 would be a bit harder to find.

Oh and for people wondering you can use the coupon with your keep at home games.

I just had to order 2 brinks since there was nothing in the ps3 section I could afford. Now to trade them somewhere before the trade in value dumps.

[quote name='audilover']got 360 homefont and brink[/QUOTE]

Me too gaming brother! $1.05 shipped. I think they are actually losing money just shipping that.

[quote name='draven1089']Prices just jumped up. I missed out[/QUOTE]

Oh wow you are so right! Brink and Homefront are both $12.99 up from 5.99 and 6.99! I am glad I pushed submit right away cause they went up immediately afterwards.

I was going to wait and hope they restocked a few PS3 games, but figured I'd pull the trigger before the coupon either died or everything really sold out for good.

Brink + Homefront for $0.98 + tax for a total of $1.06. How can you simply say no to a price like that? Now if only my PS3 could play 360 games :rofl:.

Yeah, I was in the checkout process with brink and red faction Armageddon, both jumped to $12.99 and lost free shipping. The overall deal may not be dead (coupon is still active), but it is severely wounded.

Yeah I didn't get in either.

Not that I really wanted anything available, but I would have given Duke and Homefront a shot.

Damn. I forgot I had a second account on GF but now everything has nearly doubled in price. I guess they saw how much they screwed themselves. I hope I don't get charged more now. :/

[quote name='guessed']Yeah, I was in the checkout process with brink and red faction Armageddon, both jumped to $12.99 and lost free shipping. The overall deal may not be dead (coupon is still active), but it is severely wounded.[/QUOTE]

I acually got lucky with a deal like this for once ? YESSS ! lol. Seriously though it sucks for people who didn't catch it early :(

[quote name='eXiON']I was going to wait and hope they restocked a few PS3 games, but figured I'd pull the trigger before the coupon either died or everything really sold out for good.

Brink + Homefront for $0.98 + tax for a total of $1.06. How can you simply say no to a price like that? Now if only my PS3 could play 360 games :rofl:.[/QUOTE]

This could have been my exact post. I'm not too big of a fanboy that I couldn't play home front on 360. Not particularly interested in Brink, but it may be fun if I randomly have some people over.

Great deal.

Grabbed Sniper Ghost Warrior and Red Faction Armageddon for $6.52 shipped before the price jump. Confirmation email in hand. :)

[quote name='hatback']In theory, this appears to be the case. However, it is very likely that such an order would get cancelled, and potentially kill the deal off if a number of people try it. I would recommend at least putting in an order that has a positive total.

Just sayin' to exercise some caution.[/QUOTE]

This dude had it right, they fixed it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I acually got lucky with a deal like this for once ? YESSS ! lol. Seriously though it sucks for people who didn't catch it early :([/QUOTE]

I was pissed the dog woke me early today but now he gets an extra treat...just got in under the gun.

yea i must have gotten mine in the nick of time. got the confirmation e-mail.
they said they were going to split the order into 2 different shipments to ensure faster shipping. i'm a bit confused by this. is this a normal thing they do? i've never ordered 2 or more games from them at one time.

[quote name='BFox549']yea i must have gotten mine in the nick of time. got the confirmation e-mail.
they said they were going to split the order into 2 different shipments to ensure faster shipping. i'm a bit confused by this. is this a normal thing they do? i've never ordered 2 or more games from them at one time.[/QUOTE]
The few times I've ordered more than two games, I've received them in a USPS box.

I also got the exact same thing, It's the first time I've had two of the games I've bought split into different shipments.

[quote name='BFox549']yea i must have gotten mine in the nick of time. got the confirmation e-mail.
they said they were going to split the order into 2 different shipments to ensure faster shipping. i'm a bit confused by this. is this a normal thing they do? i've never ordered 2 or more games from them at one time.[/QUOTE]

I got the same email. Odds are they sold more copies of the games than they currently have on hand. Shipping them separately prevents them from having to wait once a game comes in stock.

[quote name='oasisboy']I think there will be a price drop in TIV at GameStop, Amazon, etc for Brink and Duke Nukem... just a feeling.[/QUOTE]

Brink already has a $2 TIV at Amazon. How much lower can it go?! :)

My games are also coming in two separate orders. I've purchased used games from gamefly before, but I've never bought more than one at a time, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not.. It doesn't look like it though.

With skyrim I'm definitely ok having to wait a little while to receive homefront and brink. I'm just glad I'll finally get to play homefront; the story seemed pretty intriguing.

[quote name='oasisboy']I think there will be a price drop in TIV at GameStop, Amazon, etc for Brink and Duke Nukem... just a feeling.[/QUOTE]

Anything for nothing is fine by me.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Anything for nothing is fine by me.[/QUOTE]

In other words, screw everyone that actually wanted to play the game. I want my free $2.

That's why you setup your trade in now.

[quote name='jacobeid']Brink already has a $2 TIV at Amazon. How much lower can it go?! :)

My games are also coming in two separate orders. I've purchased used games from gamefly before, but I've never bought more than one at a time, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not.. It doesn't look like it though.

With skyrim I'm definitely ok having to wait a little while to receive homefront and brink. I'm just glad I'll finally get to play homefront; the story seemed pretty intriguing.[/QUOTE]

Definitely not normal but my order is the same way. I've ordered a lot from them and they have never split shipments before.

Brink and Duke Nukem. They should pay you to play these terrible games. They are 'free' for a reason.

Homefront is a good short campaign, with a very good multi-player.

Also, from what I am reading, people are buying these games to trade them in for 2, 5 or 6 dollars. This makes me upset that there are people who actually want to play the games.

Why waste your time. This is a gaming sight, not a flipping site. All that for a few dollars.

bread's done
Back