Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mobile site, m.gamefly.com works, but I can't get it to recognize my login. But maybe you guys can try that with better success. Though I'm not even sure if you can buy games through their mobile site...

Yeah, got my order in...Slight remorse though...I was so caught up in "OMG $10" that I forgot I have Metro Last Light coming to me that I need to focus on playing and finishing a few times within 2 or 3 weeks of getting it.

Thanks OP! Just like everyone else, I've been waiting on a low enough price to pick this Aliens:CM game up and now I get to see what it's all about

RE6 is $9.99 for both :360: and :ps3:
Wish I would have waited as I picked this up at TRU for $20 months ago and never played it (stupid backlog!)

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Sweet! Just traded in my PS3 version and now I can play it on 360. Awesome![/QUOTE]
Is it better on the :360: in terms of graphics?

Say what you will about RE6 being the worst RE in years (not my opinion, I actually enjoyed it), but I guarantee you'll get more out of the $10 you'd pay for that than for A:CM--it took me about 30 hours to beat every storyline the first time through! :lol:

I traded in my :ps3: copy a while ago and was hoping to get it again on the cheap later; $9.99 is the perfect price point for me, so I ordered a :ps3: copy. Thanks, OP! :D

[quote name='Hellhunt']Damn, just bought A:CM for 20 last week![/QUOTE]

Same here, I have played it a bit since then fortunately.

TBH if anyone deserves an extra $10 it's probably Gamefly ;)

Hearing very negative things about Aliens but at $10 w/ free shipping and being able to trade in for a profit I'm gonna go for it. Only $.50 profit but still.

Grabbed aliens, I'm hoping the coop is fun. I heard there was a mode that was like l4d just aliens, any truth to that?

And I say re6 is worth the ten bucks. It's stories aren't amazing but as long as you know you're not getting old school re it's fun. Now maybe I'll try coop if a bunch of people are going to be getting it again, still have to finish the last campaign too...

[quote name='TooPoor']Is it better on the :360: in terms of graphics?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, I'm just eager to finish the game since I didn't have time before the trade in deadline for the PS3 version I had. I'm just going to keep this one since the TIV is only ~$2 more than what I paid for it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I have no idea, I'm just eager to finish the game since I didn't have time before the trade in deadline for the PS3 version I had. I'm just going to keep this one since the TIV is only ~$2 more than what I paid for it.[/QUOTE]Out of curiosity, why didn't you just rebuy the :ps3: version?

Haven't heard good things about the game and I normally dont pick up titles just because they're cheap, but had to make an exception for Aliens. Really tempted by RE6 (everytime it goes on sale) but still waiting for the eventual GOTY edition

[quote name='dchrisd']Haven't heard good things about the game and I normally dont pick up titles just because they're cheap, but had to make an exception for Aliens. Really tempted by RE6 (everytime it goes on sale) but still waiting for the eventual GOTY edition[/QUOTE]

Is the RE6 dlc even worthwhile?

God! How they have ruined Resident Evil with Resident Evil 6. RE5 was brilliant, and I was hoping RE6 would have improved on its predecessor. Instead, someone at Capcom got lazy. Currently playing through Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition again right now. There's just so much to do in RE5, and the gameplay is sublime.

[quote name='tylerh1701']All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts. These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

New Deals will probably expire at Noon on 5/8:

:360: Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
:360: Resident Evil 6 $9.99
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 $9.99
:360: Darksiders II $12.99
:ps3: Darksiders II $12.99[/QUOTE]

Awww man I had to get re6. Generally get shooters on 360 too but I got ACM for 10 on ps3 last week and it plays fine. I need to show my ps3 a little love anyway.

Not much discussion of it here, but Darksiders II is a decent pickup at $13. There's nothing remarkable about it, and even felt like it was a slight step back from the original, but $13 is still a good price for the game if you didn't get it recently on sale at Best Buy.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Is the RE6 dlc even worthwhile?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I honestly don't even know if there IS dlc lol

[quote name='Vigilante']Out of curiosity, why didn't you just rebuy the :ps3: version?[/QUOTE]

It's $17.99. If it was $10 I probably would have rebought it as well.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']It's $17.99. If it was $10 I probably would have rebought it as well.[/QUOTE]Wow, my bad--I thought you were talking about RE6, not A:CM. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Vigilante']Wow, my bad--I thought you were talking about RE6, not A:CM. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
I think we (and you) were discussing RE6, A:CM graphics are horrible on any platform anyway.

I always say this but I always mean it. You guys never steer me wrong. I have a reliable co-op buddy who happens to be my best friend and we are always looking for passable/good/great co-op experiences. Is RE6 worth it at this price point? Either sell me on it or bash it, if you can find the time.

Thanks in advance cags, and keep it cheap!

[quote name='TooPoor']I think we (and you) were discussing RE6, A:CM graphics are horrible on any platform anyway.[/QUOTE]I don't think he was talking about RE6 since that's $9.99 on both :360: and :ps3:. He said he "would have rebought the :ps3: version but it's $17.99", so I assumed he had been talking about A:CM, not RE6.

[quote name='bulldozer86']I always say this but I always mean it. You guys never steer me wrong. I have a reliable co-op buddy who happens to be my best friend and we are always looking for passable/good/great co-op experiences. Is RE6 worth it at this price point? Either sell me on it or bash it, if you can find the time.

Thanks in advance cags, and keep it cheap![/QUOTE]From what I've read, RE6 is better in co-op, and for $10 you really can't go wrong. As I said earlier, it took me nearly 30 hours to beat all of the stories on just one of the four difficulties (Veteran). Granted, that was single-player, but it was still very enjoyable. I have absolutely no qualms paying $9.99 plus tax to own it again.

[quote name='dchrisd']Haven't heard good things about the game and I normally dont pick up titles just because they're cheap, but had to make an exception for Aliens. Really tempted by RE6 (everytime it goes on sale) but still waiting for the eventual GOTY edition[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath. I don't think there will be a GOTY. Theres nothing worthwhile to be included in GOTY.

Amazon still offering 13.35 for trade in for A:CM. Locked it in. If they ship it fast, and I beat it fast I can essentially get paid for playing it :)

Man, I can't believe this. I have literally zero interest in buying Resident Evil 6, even at $10.

A year ago, I would not believe under any circumstances that I would say that. But the demo was meh, the word of mouth was worse, and Capcom has since even admitted they went too far down the action gameplay path.

Its a bad omen when RE5 is (currently) the highlight of the 360/PS3 era for Resident Evil. Here's hoping Revelations is a return to form.

wish i had grabbed the ps3 version. i missed it. grabbed the 360 version with 10% $5 coupon and locked in to amazon. but no trophies... makes my flip feel empty inside.

Dammit I should've waited to buy RE

Anyone who buys it be sure to go to the options to adjust the camera settings that got patched in,since the game controls 10x's better with them

[quote name='bulldozer86']I always say this but I always mean it. You guys never steer me wrong. I have a reliable co-op buddy who happens to be my best friend and we are always looking for passable/good/great co-op experiences. Is RE6 worth it at this price point? Either sell me on it or bash it, if you can find the time.

Thanks in advance cags, and keep it cheap![/QUOTE]

it's a good game, nothing great just good

that is why people hate it, people expect resident evil games to be great so just being "good" isn't good enough

bread's done
Back