Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']No. I don't think Gamefly gift cards even exist, do they?[/QUOTE]

Not for using to buy used games from them.

You can buy gift cards for getting their regular service. It is considerably cheaper to get their service that way. It won't help people looking to buy the used games mentioned in this thread though.

[quote name='jaydude84']Is Spider-man gone? It is not showing up as being available for purchase...

BTW, when did this sale go live?[/QUOTE]

Answering my own question: Looks like it was around 2.5 hours before my post. I tried to pick it up around 20 minutes ago, so did it really go out of stock in a little over two hours?

[quote name='jaydude84']Is Spider-man gone? It is not showing up as being available for purchase...

BTW, when did this sale go live?[/QUOTE]

I think the deals went live at 3:00pm EST. I was somewhat shocked when Spiderman was still in stock when I ordered at 3:30pm.

The OP says "(Expire 5/3 at Noon PDT probably)"
which is also why I think it went live at 3:00pm EST (the perfect time for people working 9 to 5 jobs...:roll::roll::roll:)

Darn, I've been waiting for ASM to hit that price. Missed it. Oh well, one less game to collect dust sitting in the backlog pile.

Unless it comes back in stock....

Damn missed Spider-Man. Guess I'll use this free month membership I've had sitting around and hope it ships out before the sale ends, then use the keep it option for it.

[quote name='whitereflection']Is that a first?[/QUOTE]

No. They happen from time to time. Gamefly is really sporadic about their sales, except for the monthly sale which is usually pretty consistently on a Tuesday near the end of the month.

[quote name='needler420']Figures DVD format would be $10 and Blu-ray format $17.99[/QUOTE]

Be patient cause the PS3 can be lower with the updated weekend sale. Hope it's a good list of games then just 3-5 games.

Thank you for bumping this thread. I was really disappointed that I couldn't get Spider-man yesterday and kept checking periodically last night, but gave up hope. After signing in to CAG, I saw this message and bought it immediately.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Bit on Spider-Man. Hopefully I don't regret this. I love the character and most of the games, but the last movie was so meh.[/QUOTE]

I buy every spider man game as well. This was is nice looking and fun. Worth $10 for sure

New deals are up. Nothing great that I could see. Sniper Ghost Warrior is $8 on PS3 and Lego LotR $10 on 3DS. I'll update the OP in a sec.

[quote name='tylerh1701']New deals are up. Nothing great that I could see. Sniper Ghost Warrior is $8 on PS3 and Lego LotR $10 on 3DS. I'll update the OP in a sec.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I wonder when/if will Cheapy give us advanced info on the weekend sale.

[quote name='TooPoor']Thanks. I wonder when/if will Cheapy give us advanced info on the weekend sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this is the weekend sale.

Of the new "deals", I can recommend Darksiders and The Witcher 2, though I've seen both of them cheaper elsewhere in AWD and/or at BBY.

[quote name='benjamouth']Wow, I thought Epic Mickey 2 would be cheaper when it showed up, $10-$15 is my by price on that one I think.[/QUOTE]

Everything I've heard about it, it's definitely got to be less than $10 before I consider it.

[quote name='Vigilante']Of the new "deals", I can recommend Darksiders and The Witcher 2, though I've seen both of them cheaper elsewhere in AWD and/or at BBY.[/QUOTE]

I loved Darksiders 1, it's well worth $10. But it's definitely been cheaper at Best Buy used (though it can be hard to find) and was also free on PS+ for a while.

[quote name='tylerh1701']
I loved Darksiders 1, it's well worth $10. [/QUOTE]
Seconded. Everybody says DSII is an improvement over DSI, but I hardly think so. And this is not because saying "1/2/3 is much than 2/3/4" is hip and cool.

[quote name='TooPoor']Seconded. Everybody says DSII is an improvement over DSI, but I hardly think so. And this is not because saying "1/2/3 is much than 2/3/4" is hip and cool.[/QUOTE]

I felt like 2 was a step backwards in a lot of areas. The looting in particular felt quite out of place to me.

bread's done
Back