Gamefly DotD:Saints Row the Third $8, Crysis 3 $9, NASCAR Inside Line $13

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone verify for me that RE: Revelations never had a printed manual?
The US version didn't come with one, but the Korean version came with a full color manual.

WP_20140214_16_37_44_Pro.jpg

I contacted Gamefly via chat today after more than a week has passed since my purchase of Gears of War Judgement went out via standard shipping. It was only shipping from Missouri to Minnesota so that seemed like plenty of time to me. The chat rep said it appeared to have been lost in the mail. He refunded my money but it's still a bit annoying.

I contacted Gamefly via chat today after more than a week has passed since my purchase of Gears of War Judgement went out via standard shipping. It was only shipping from Missouri to Minnesota so that seemed like plenty of time to me. The chat rep said it appeared to have been lost in the mail. He refunded my money but it's still a bit annoying.
Read the post above, you need to give them a chance, I swear, it's not chipped disc the shipping is too slow. There may be weather delays, at least the guy above is being honest about his imprudence.

Well, it was coming from a state away, and apparently their official policy is a week.

It's not so much the slow shipping that kills it for me (I don't even have Prime), it's their refusal to replace it at the same price I paid. If they had told me to wait another couple weeks before filing an official complaint, I could have dealt with that.

If the game does show up in the next week, I'll happily pay them back what they refunded, but I probably still won't order from them again. So yes, more deals for those that are happy with GameFly.
There cs sucks so hard and i seen some real contenders but gf is worst imo..

Read the post above, you need to give them a chance, I swear, it's not chipped disc the shipping is too slow. There may be weather delays, at least the guy above is being honest about his imprudence.
Um, chipped disc? What? Don't know what that comment is about... Anyway, it has been 8 business days since it shipped and the CS rep confirmed on his end that it appeared to have been lost in the mail. I think I gave them a fair chance. How much time do they need to ship within the Midwest?

Um, chipped disc? What? Don't know what that comment is about... Anyway, it has been 8 business days since it shipped and the CS rep confirmed on his end that it appeared to have been lost in the mail. I think I gave them a fair chance. How much time do they need to ship within the Midwest?
Yeah, their policy is that it should take 2 to 4 days and no longer than a week, at least that's what they told me when I contacted them. Some weird shipping stuff happens from time to time that's out of their hands, but I think they should probably change their policy to reflect it.

For reference, I had something shipped to me from Pennsylvania earlier this week that got here to Colorado yesterday, whereas this disc shipped from Kansas City last Thursday and just arrived today, so I don't think I was out of line to believe it should have been here earlier.

Just received my dead space 3, the case "disc one holder is broken", and the game discs (both 1 and 2 ) are really scratched up. Usually, in the past I have received games in pretty dam good condition. Anyone recently receive beat up games from gamefly?  

I've been ordering from them for about 2 years now, thanks to the heads up of this board.  And I've never had a problem or a bad disc/case.   Every game I've had has been perfect.

I've gotten 3 or 4 trashed Xbox games but never had a PS3 game that didn't work.  Back when I had both systems, I always ordered PS3 from Gamefly due to the increased durability of the bluray disc.

bread's done
Back