Gamefly DotD:Saints Row the Third $8, Crysis 3 $9, NASCAR Inside Line $13

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
gf support really screwed up and instead of splitting my coupon duplicated it so anyone seen anything good in the 20 dollar range on gf lately

In for a copy of SR3. Had it long ago and got several of the bonus codes already downloaded, so might as well give it another go. Never got far into it before I sold it.

I still have Saints Row IV in the backlog (skipped SR3), so I'll pass on today's offerings.
I'd still recommend SR3 especially over four. The missions and song choices for alot of the missions were fantastic. That and the sky actually changes color.

I got the SDWW edition during BF season when it was $37.99 as a Lightning Deal and sold the extras.
Ah yes, I debated on that and skipped. Wanted the GoG edition because one CAG displayed his Milla figure in the case, I want to do that too :D but the GoG prices weren't so great.

Does anybody know if buying God of War Ascension through GameFly nets you the download code for the Playstation All-Stars characters? Not sure how long that promotion was going on... or if it still is, for that matter.
God of War and Gears arrived today. Fastest shipment I've ever received from GF. Gear's box looks and feels great, the disc is in good shape, and it also included unused codes for Gears 1 and 2 day Gold pass. God of War also had a great box, but the disc had a few chips hear and there (nothing major). Came with a code for the online pass, but no dlc for PS Allstars. If anyone gets said dlc and has no use for it, I would love to have it. Overall another good purchase from GF.
Code for Zeus+Issac DLC in Playstation All-Stars expires 3/31/2014 according to the insert.

Got my GoW:A today and it had both online pass and DLC code for Zeus and Issac in PSASBR. The code was in an insert that looked like it was advertising The Last of Us on the front, code inside with 3/31/2014 expiration date, and picture of Zeus and Issac on the back. You sure yours doesn't have it?

Code for Zeus+Issac DLC in Playstation All-Stars expires 3/31/2014 according to the insert.

Got my GoW:A today and it had both online pass and DLC code for Zeus and Issac in PSASBR. The code was in an insert that looked like it was advertising The Last of Us on the front, code inside with 3/31/2014 expiration date, and picture of Zeus and Issac on the back. You sure yours doesn't have it?
You sir are awesome. Never bothered to open it. Just looked at the picture of the two characters and saw "Coming Soon" on the bottom and just said whatever to the situation. Thanks a bunch. Makes the purchase even that more better.

Just a heads up I maybe a bit late in posting up the deals for the 11th (as long as there are some), but I'll update the OP as soon as I get the chance.

Looks like Injustice for $14.99 may be the only new deal today.
It's been $14.99 for a while, since sometime last night I think. Just a heads up that it might be one of those "longer term" deals like BF3 and Hitman which have been at $9 and $10 for quite a while now.

Eh, should I even update with Injustice in the OP? I'm kinda agreeing with Tyler that it's probably another long term deal since the Ultimate edition or whatever is available.

Eh, should I even update with Injustice in the OP? I'm kinda agreeing with Tyler that it's probably another long term deal since the Ultimate edition or whatever is available.
You can. Someone already made a thread about it though and I guess it got buried so there's really no need to. $15 doesn't seem to be all that great of a price to most people either.

You can. Someone already made a thread about it though and I guess it got buried so there's really no need to. $15 doesn't seem to be all that great of a price to most people either.
Thinking the same. Meh, if there's anymore daily deal's that are actually worth noting I'll update it, but I'm going to say for time being the thread needs no updating. Though usually after they finish the DotD there's usually a monthly sale kinda thing so we'll see if that comes to fruition.

Thinking the same. Meh, if there's anymore daily deal's that are actually worth noting I'll update it, but I'm going to say for time being the thread needs no updating. Though usually after they finish the DotD there's usually a monthly sale kinda thing so we'll see if that comes to fruition.
I was sure the monthly sale was gonna be today. Alas, it was not to be.

I lucked up and grabbed a copy for $10 during that Gamestop power hour sale. Other than that particular instance it seems like it has taken this game forever to drop in price.

Don't, I bought it new for 60 bones and the hours of fun it provided were well worth it. ;)
Yea, I got my copy for $39 three weeks after release, but after playing it, I'd gladly pay $60 for it. I'm jealous that someone out there gets to experience it for the first time ... wish I could.

"What the hell is that smell!?"

If you preorder a digital game, will you receive an email when your key is ready?  I preordered Castlevania and was just wondering.  Never used gamefly to preorder before.

thanks.

Hey guys.. any news from God of war Ascention deal coming back ????? Missed it :(
This sale was actually the 3rd time, maybe even 4th, that it has been on sale for $10. Same with Far Cry 3, Metal Gear Rising, Crysis 3, etc. Hopefully they do their monthly sale and it doesn't suck again.

Well, my copy of Killer is Dead hasn't arrived a week later.  They refunded me but won't sell me a copy at the price I paid.

This was my first time ordering from Gamefly and I likely won't be doing it again in the future.

Well, my copy of Killer is Dead hasn't arrived a week later. They refunded me but won't sell me a copy at the price I paid.

This was my first time ordering from Gamefly and I likely won't be doing it again in the future.
ive had games show up as much as two weeks after I've ordered. You'll most likely still get the game in the mail.

Let him not want to use GameFly again, let him use his 2-day shipping on Amazon that he's accustomed to. Will leave more games for the rest of us!

@Link127, I hate you =(, I missed out on that.

Yeah a week isn't really long enough, need to give it at least a couple of week before you complain.
Well, it was coming from a state away, and apparently their official policy is a week.

It's not so much the slow shipping that kills it for me (I don't even have Prime), it's their refusal to replace it at the same price I paid. If they had told me to wait another couple weeks before filing an official complaint, I could have dealt with that.

If the game does show up in the next week, I'll happily pay them back what they refunded, but I probably still won't order from them again. So yes, more deals for those that are happy with GameFly.

bread's done
Back