Gamefly DotD:Saints Row the Third $8, Crysis 3 $9, NASCAR Inside Line $13

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
So I had a blast playing through RE6 co-op with a friend.  I even kind of liked most the way it controlled and has weird melee moves and was a weird pseudo cover shooter. Should I have any interest in this RE: REV for co-op purposes and how does it compare to RE6?  

So I had a blast playing through RE6 co-op with a friend. I even kind of liked most the way it controlled and has weird melee moves and was a weird pseudo cover shooter. Should I have any interest in this RE: REV for co-op purposes and how does it compare to RE6?
There is no co-op. It's built more on suspense like older RE games as opposed to the "action" feel of RE6.

All of those deals suck, except for Revelations. But that's on 360 so it may as well be full price for all I care. Thanks OP and I am looking forward to more daily deals.

Just got a coupon, couldn't resist dead space 3 for $5. Already own revelations and I have to say it one of my favorite resident evils.

Ohhh so you have to be part of the renting part of gamefly?
Yeah, I used to be against it until I did the math. $10 a month for the membership, I get about 3-4 games a month, plus coupons and discounts. I play each game from Gameflyfor about 2-3$. Just don't count in getting new games.

Yeah, I used to be against it until I did the math. $10 a month for the membership, I get about 3-4 games a month, plus coupons and discounts. I play each game from Gameflyfor about 2-3$. Just don't count in getting new games.
Are you not getting new games? I been a member for over a year and I get new releases sent to me on the day they come out usually. It's all about adding them to your queue and making sure it's the ONLY thing in the queue [and obviously not having max rentals mailed out].

Are you not getting new games? I been a member for over a year and I get new releases sent to me on the day they come out usually. It's all about adding them to your queue and making sure it's the ONLY thing in the queue [and obviously not having max rentals mailed out].
I've had one ps4 game sent to me, but I have my Q full and most of them are old games. I don't mind because I like playing through the ps3 games I missed. I just don't want someone to join, then see them complaining About how they never get the game they wanted on release day.

I don't have GF rental, where do you get it for $10 a month? I thought it was $15.xx a month?

More than likely these are full weekend deals as well so cheking on and off throughout the weekend won't hurt anything.

EDIT: Yup, Gamefly twitter confirms these deals are active until 2/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
God of War and Gears arrived today. Fastest shipment I've ever received from GF. Gear's box looks and feels great, the disc is in good shape, and it also included unused codes for Gears 1 and 2 day Gold pass. God of War  also had a great box, but the disc had a few chips hear and there (nothing major). Came with a code for the online pass, but no dlc for PS Allstars. If anyone gets said dlc and has no use for it, I would love to have it. Overall another good purchase from GF.

Last few games that have come in have been crap - the last one actually looked like a former redbox rental.

I wonder if it depends what region you are in or what shipping center that are coming from? 

If you are getting it from Gamefly then you should get the slipcover. I have a small complaint about it is that the fit isn't quite tight like other slipcovers (Amazing Spider Man, Prototype 2 etc.). Or maybe that just was mine copy (last time from GF sale).
Like I said I bought it a week or two ago when it was $13 & didn't get the slip cover.

I was waiting for Gamefly to put Revelations for around $10 but I bit on the Capcom 3DS Halloween EShop deal to get it for $10 on there instead.

anyone ever order from gamely, and receive the game disc, but platinum hits or greatest hits? (yet everything else is original booklet and cover art). Thanks Op, picked up Dead Space 3, just missing Dead Space 2.

anyone ever order from gamely, and receive the game disc, but platinum hits or greatest hits? (yet everything else is original booklet and cover art). Thanks Op, picked up Dead Space 3, just missing Dead Space 2.
Gamefly usually just orders from the first run of releases and by the time a title hits Platinum or Greatest, it's more then likely past the point of people wanting to rent it in anycase. So the chances of it are super, ultra slim to just plain no.

Gamefly usually just orders from the first run of releases and by the time a title hits Platinum or Greatest, it's more then likely past the point of people wanting to rent it in anycase. So the chances of it are super, ultra slim to just plain no.
that makes sense. I got a greatest hit copy of dead space when it was on sale last month. I didn't complain since the game and everything else was in great shape. thanks for the information and for being helpful.

If it's a popular game and they have to restock they will. On rentals I have gotten GH copies of MGS4, CoD, and some others.

That said, if you're buying copies I have no idea if they place any priority on what version you get, I would guess either no, or they ship you the copies they have in the better condition.

bread's done
Back