Gamefly DotD:Saints Row the Third $8, Crysis 3 $9, NASCAR Inside Line $13

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I would say Lost Planet is about $13 worth of fun. If you know nothing about the series, this entry plays like Dead Space 3 with bugs and you play as Nicholas Cage.

IIRC, someone said Killer Is Dead never got a reprint, so all copies should be the LE. Whether GF sends out the LE contents is a different story.

Anyone wanna talk me into Killer is Dead for $13?
Buy it, I paid 25 for it if I'm correct and loved it, but I'm over the moon for anything Suda does. I know reviews were hit and miss because of the combat/enemies get a little samey and or the stare at women's breasts and give them presents mini game enraged feminists and the story is a bit bonkers but for 13 bucks, I'm considering grabbing a copy or two just to give to friends that I want to play it. I enjoyed the hell out of it and may eventually go plat it if my chipping away at the backlog stays at it's current rate.

Picked up Killer is Dead and GoW Ascension.

I'm sure they'll have Killer is Dead for $10 soon enough but I got spare cash this week.

Does Killer is Bread come with the art book and fancy box packaging, or is it all regular in a plastic case?
Probably plastic case only. I Doubt they're going to go through the trouble of packing in that box into a bubble mailer or small priority box since the trend always seems to be for them to just ship out things that are just the case themselves.

Does anybody know if buying God of War Ascension through GameFly nets you the download code for the Playstation All-Stars characters? Not sure how long that promotion was going on... or if it still is, for that matter.

I know Gears Judgement is super hated for its multiplayer, but can anyone vouch for the campaign being fun? thats all I'd be getting it for.

Gears finally hit the under $10 mark, so I had to buy a copy. Also got Ascension, so I could finally play it after waiting so long for the $10 mark. Also I should receive a download code for Gears 1 so that makes this deal that 2 SWEET!!!

Gears finally hit the under $10 mark, so I had to buy a copy. Also got Ascension, so I could finally play it after waiting so long for the $10 mark. Also I should receive a download code for Gears 1 so that makes this deal that 2 SWEET!!!
I was on the fence, but if it comes with a gears 1 code I'll definitely have to pick it up

Last time two of my Judgement copies all came with pretty heavy scratches on disc.

And Killer is Dead needs to be $9.99 now.

EDIT: And I can confirm it comes with the Gear 1 download code, at least it did for me.

Never bought games from gamefly. Had one question for those who have. How are the discs condition overall?
Depends on the game, I got a FarCry 3 PS3 and had light scratches while some other games I got (Sly and that Ratchet and Clank tower defense one) where very nice and looked new. More popular games will likely be in worse condition.

Judgment should come with Gears 1 code since Gamefly tends to get their games all at launch and rarely reorder more.

For those who didn't get it when it was free with Gold or didn't want to shell out less than $5 for it at Gamestop or where ever.

how is lost planet 3? I couldn't get into Lost Planet's 2 single or mutliplayer
I'm debating if I should get it or not as well or wait for the next round.

Hitman is $9.99 as well with free shipping, I don't know if it's been any cheaper on ps3.

Come on GF! I just got a 3DS XL the other day, let me some of those decent/really good 3DS deals again now that I can finally take part. You can do it, I believe in you!

It's been that price for about the past few months. Same with Battlefield 3 being about $10 or under as well.
It's been in my cart and I couldn't remember.

O_O Glad I checked my order history, almost bought God of War again.

Are you

Come on GF! I just got a 3DS XL the other day, let me some of those decent/really good 3DS deals again now that I can finally take part. You can do it, I believe in you!
Are you really going to play with that pink 3ds? I don't care if it was $35, I couldn't bring myself to play with that color, feels degrading.

It's been in my cart and I couldn't remember.

O_O Glad I checked my order history, almost bought God of War again.

Are you

Are you really going to play with that pink 3ds? I don't care if it was $35, I couldn't bring myself to play with that color, feels degrading.
He can play it in a lone corner with the lights off.

Nice, I was waiting for Judgement to be $10 or less. I keep hearing it's not the best Gears game, but I liked the first 3 enough that this seems like a fair price to play through the campaign.

I love game fly sales.  Prices usually the best around (or that I have personally seen), games come with cases and manual, and I have not had a bad one yet.  The only issue is that the disk is ALWAYS bouncing around the case when it gets to me.  Doesn't seem to do anything, but the edges of the disk get small divots.  Hasn't affected any game yet, but still annoying.

I had to send 360 Lollipop Chainsaw back last time it was $10, as it was scratched bad. They refunded it right then, before they even sent the shipping label. That gets a good recommendation from me, even with the crap condition of the game. I had gotten 360 games before that were decent (MGR:R), but I'll stick to ps3 for now since they're harder to scratch. With my backlog, I really know I don't need to buy GoW, but want it!! It was $10 before on PS+, but the 46GB size made me pass. I wanted KiD, too. If it was $10, I'd go for it, but I know I can get them through trade, or cheaper, by the time I play them; SO...why do I keep doing this??? WHY?

I had thought my Buy It price for GoW Judgement would be $10...but now that it's here and actually $9 I'm still not all that interested.

I get paid on Friday.  If it's still this price maybe I'll buy it then.

I had thought my Buy It price for GoW Judgement would be $10...but now that it's here and actually $9 I'm still not all that interested.

I get paid on Friday. If it's still this price maybe I'll buy it then.
It won't be. They posted on twitter that the deal ends tomorrow morning.

My friend told me about a sale on Gamefly for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified awhile back. I was pleased with the order (disc was in fair shape and it came complete with case, manual, DLC code and even the plastic sleeve).

Just bit for GoW: Judgment today. :p

Probably plastic case only. I Doubt they're going to go through the trouble of packing in that box into a bubble mailer or small priority box since the trend always seems to be for them to just ship out things that are just the case themselves.
I ordered Growlanser Heritage of War for the PS2 from them years ago and it came complete with all of the LE stuff so if they have it, they should send it.

I am not so narrow minded to allow the color of some plastic to get int the way of enjoying some amazing games that I have been eager to play. Plus they make skins and cases to cover things up. I just bought this from ebay for $4. That will allow me to keep the system protected when not in the official 3DS case I bought a year ago at BBY (also came with car charger, crappy earbuds, and a full size pen stylus).

I fail to see how anyone who considers themselves a "gamer" can be against something just because of the color of it. Seems incredibly narrow minded and overall extremely sad.

Do I like that it's pink, of course not. But it is far from a negative trait IMO.

I ordered Growlanser Heritage of War for the PS2 from them years ago and it came complete with all of the LE stuff so if they have it, they should send it.
I Think it's really YMMV or it might've been different for PS2 gen vs the 360/PS3 gen. I Know NBA Baller Beats was only released in the market as ball and game only and not just a game only version, but that's comparing a basketball to an RPG collector's set... Though in anycase it seems like majority of the times at least on here when people order it in hopes of getting a launch version with extras they tend to get just the normal version unless it's like a company like EA who does those "bullshit" edition with free extra DLC.

On top of this Gamefly sale, for those who want Killer is Dead LE, I have a sealed PS3 copy for trade. I'm mainly looking for new releases 

Missed Gears and God of War, but I figure they'll at least hit $10 new at some point.

Last edited:
I am not so narrow minded to allow the color of some plastic to get int the way of enjoying some amazing games that I have been eager to play. Plus they make skins and cases to cover things up. I just bought this from ebay for $4. That will allow me to keep the system protected when not in the official 3DS case I bought a year ago at BBY (also came with car charger, crappy earbuds, and a full size pen stylus).

I fail to see how anyone who considers themselves a "gamer" can be against something just because of the color of it. Seems incredibly narrow minded and overall extremely sad.

Do I like that it's pink, of course not. But it is far from a negative trait IMO.
Iwouldn't give two shits also. Pink is just a color, nothing more.

bread's done
Back