GameFly Monthly Sale - Under $15 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 5/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Duke Nukem Forever $4.99
:360: Supremacy MMA $6.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco $7.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $7.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $7.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: NCIS $9.99
:360: Twister Mania $9.99
:360: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns $12.99
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $12.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $12.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares $14.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Family Feud 2012 $14.99
:360: Portal 2 $14.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99

:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $7.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: NCIS $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $12.99
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $14.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $14.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $14.99

:wii: Ben 10: Galactic Racing $7.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $7.99
:wii: Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident $7.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $7.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $7.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $7.99
:wii: Press Your Luck 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: UFC Personal Trainer $7.99
:wii: Just Dance $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex $12.99
:wii: GoldenEye 007 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $12.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $12.99
:wii: Wipeout $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Dance $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryushe']*sigh* Still no Asura's Wrath...

My patience is honestly beginning to break since I don't wanna buy it new and support Capcom, but man, I need to have played that game already...[/QUOTE]

So you really want to play a game badly, but don't want to support the developer that made it. :roll:

[quote name='snakemaster2389']8.99 for Xbox yes, do NOT get it on ps3 though[/QUOTE]

This.

Rage is a great shooter with some not so great other elements, but on the PS3 it's totally broken. Texture pop-in CONSTANTLY. I originally had it on PS3 and returned it to Gamestop. Later bought it for 360 and installed and there were no problems.

I was gonna wait on inFamous 2 hero edition, but this deal was too good to pass up...

any chance some1 on the forum has a spare reaper skin?

Got this in an email from Gamefly. No hesitation had to buy Shadows of the Damned fast, missed out on it previous Gamefly sales when it sold out fast.

How is Battlefield Bad Company 2? Specifically any local Co-Op, and good? Borderlands 2 is so far off, can't wait that long.

After finally receiving the game that was tops on my want list, Dark Souls, from Gamefly this week, today I went ahead and ordered the next two on my want list: FF XIII-2 and iNFAMOUS 2. Nice! And I got both for what they normally go for each. Nice x2!

How do I always miss out on Catherine? I just got this text to my phone about the deals, and I don't see Catherine 360. I've been trying for months now.

Picked up X-men Destiny, game is so bad, but at the same time, its fun. A guilty pleasure is the best description I can give it.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']So you really want to play a game badly, but don't want to support the developer that made it. :roll:[/QUOTE]

This is Capcom we're talking about. Of course not. :lol:

[quote name='thefinal87']Picked up X-men Destiny, game is so bad, but at the same time, its fun. A guilty pleasure is the best description I can give it.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping it hits the $7/$8 price range, just based on reviews I just can't drop $10 on it.

[quote name='mrclutch']I assume there won't be any new nightly deals tonight since we had these deals today. Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

I can't confirm confirm, but there have never been nightly deals during monthly, as far as I know.

A day in the life of Neuropunk:

1. Wake up
2. Search all CAG threads for mention of Final Fantasy sales
3. ZOMG!!!!! FOUND ONE!!!!!! Time for some trollin'!!!!

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'm hoping it hits the $7/$8 price range, just based on reviews I just can't drop $10 on it.[/QUOTE]

$10 isn't awful, I still remember when Target was trying to sell it for $60, I :lol:. I rented it at a redbox and gave it back within the same day. I don't usually do that if I enjoy a game.

[quote name='AlphaMale']How long does it take you guys to receive your games? Free shipping from gamefly took almost 2 weeks which is a long time for within the states.[/QUOTE]

I get mine in about 3 or 4 days

[quote name='thefinal87']$10 isn't awful, I still remember when Target was trying to sell it for $60, I :lol:. I rented it at a redbox and gave it back within the same day. I don't usually do that if I enjoy a game.[/QUOTE]

Ya $10 isn't too bad, especially for a license I enjoy. But I'm treating it like Duke Nukem Forever, so if it goes sub-$10 I'll jump on it (Duke is down to $5 now, I ended up paying $7 for it)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya $10 isn't too bad, especially for a license I enjoy. But I'm treating it like Duke Nukem Forever, so if it goes sub-$10 I'll jump on it (Duke is down to $5 now, I ended up paying $7 for it)[/QUOTE]

But duke is worth the maxium of atleast $15. It wasnt as bad as a game as destiny. Hopefully it goes on sale for the 360 for under $10, cause ive missed it all those other times. :cry:

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya $10 isn't too bad, especially for a license I enjoy. But I'm treating it like Duke Nukem Forever, so if it goes sub-$10 I'll jump on it (Duke is down to $5 now, I ended up paying $7 for it)[/QUOTE]
Actually it was $2.99 NEW at Best Buy or at least on their website for 360. For the PS3 version I think it dropped to that price in store as well.
[quote name='Royal High Knight']But duke is worth the maxium of atleast $15. It wasnt as bad as a game as destiny. Hopefully it goes on sale for the 360 for under $10, cause ive missed it all those other times. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It's definitely not as bad as many people make it out to be. If you played the DN games on prior consoles(or PC), then it's as rude/crude as you remember. Maybe it's not the shiniest/prettiest game out there, but it's a decent enough shooter with toilet humor, funny one liners and everything else you'd expect from Duke Nukem.;)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']But duke is worth the maxium of atleast $15. It wasnt as bad as a game as destiny. Hopefully it goes on sale for the 360 for under $10, cause ive missed it all those other times. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Not imo, they're both equal amounts of terrible. lol

Damn, missed out on Driver SF. I would have loved to grab it for that price. I'll have to keep checking back and hope it comes back in stock.

Star Wars or Final Fantasy? I'll pick Star Wars.

*Force Unleashed 2 sold out*

Dammit! Fine, I'll go with Final Fantasy XIII-2, then.

[quote name='Dranakin']Would've bought Catherine if it was for the PS3. Still thinking about Shadows of the Dammed.[/QUOTE]

Shadows of the Damned is sold out for both consoles. I was tempted to buy it, but a new copy doesn't cost much more so I'll probably just wait it out.

[quote name='karamsoul']I rented it the first time a few months ago and was like "eh". Played a half hour and back to GF it went. Bought it at a recent sale for less than $8 and put some time into it. It is a really good shooter. Missions are fetch this kill that sort of quests, but the shooting; oh man!

For under $10, it is a MUST BUY. Don't miss out. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']8.99 for Xbox yes, do NOT get it on ps3 though[/QUOTE]

thanks for the feedback. bought it!

[quote name='mars009']So should I jump on Naruto or Wait for generations to drop in price?[/QUOTE]

Depends if your a big naruto guy then yeah generations is worth waiting for, but dont expect a price drop for atleast 2-3 months. Anime games seem to be one of the few game types that take forever to drop in price. I mean getting storm 2 for $13 till hold you until then is great, that way your used to the battle system. The big difference in fighting is that in generations they implamented a sub. bar which can decide the fate of the battle.

[quote name='mars009']So should I jump on Naruto or Wait for generations to drop in price?[/QUOTE]

I say wait. I have Ninja Storm 2 and played the Demo for Generations. The gameplay is changed just enough where I think you'd enjoy Generations more

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Depends if your a big naruto guy then yeah generations is worth waiting for, but dont expect a price drop for atleast 2-3 months. Anime games seem to be one of the few game types that take forever to drop in price. I mean getting storm 2 for $13 till hold you until then is great, that way your used to the battle system. The big difference in fighting is that in generations they implamented a sub. bar which can decide the fate of the battle.[/QUOTE]

The substitution bar makes a huge difference. I kept getting my a$$ handed to me when I would get caught in an opponents combo and was unable to use the substitution jutsu. So to me that bar was like the invention of the wheel

Generations likely won't drop in price for a while. Storm 2 has a superior story mode and the boss battles are epic and some of the best done in the business. The online in Storm 2 is a spam fest however due to no substitution bar which was implemented in Generations.

So... im guessing catherine will never go on sale again... does gamefly restock? im new to the whole thing and peeved that i missed it

For the question in restocking in general, they occasionally do around 10AM-12PM ET in the morning though it's random in what pops up. If not there's always possibly the next sale.

This is the third time Catherine has been this price in the last two months...I missed it again.

You guys are vultures !!

[quote name='Jirotrom,']thanks bardockkun! is the sale only a one day event?[/QUOTE]
Sale ends 5/21, there is a chance items will come back in stock randomly throughout that time. It has happened during the last monthly sale.

bread's done
Back