GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
What? The first one was brilliant. Infamous 2 at $15 is a good deal.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Infamous 2 is a good price. But I wasn't in love with the first one so gonna pass.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed Metro 2033. I considered getting inFamous 2 but when I looked at my game shelf and saw a still wrapped copy of inFamous I decided I would pass.

[quote name='Rumors']Damn... should have waited on infamous 2. Haven't even touched my twenty dollar copy yet.[/QUOTE]

^Ditto

I just need to STOP...heck I am playing Warhammer 40,000 Killteam tonight...a game I just downloaded while 5 Black Friday games still on my shelf...I have become more a collector than a player since joining CAG

DS3 at $14.99 on the 360 is still too rich for my blood, and think I'm going to pass on Infamous 2 (haven't even played the free copy of the original I got on PSN)...

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry, my type-o.[/QUOTE]

Ok but only this one time mister...next time it will we are sending you to the corner to think about what you have done. ;)

Good deal on Infamous 2. Just finished it the other day (for those that care, the evil ending is more fun and more satisfying). Totally worth it.

That's my price point for Infamous 2. Going to the top of the backlog pile. Thanks Cheapy.

LOVE gamefly.:D

[quote name='cancerman1120']^Ditto

I just need to STOP...heck I am playing Warhammer 40,000 Killteam tonight...a game I just downloaded while 5 Black Friday games still on my shelf...I have become more a collector than a player since joining CAG[/QUOTE]
Samesies, im up to my head in school work right now and have barely played games in months yet I still amass a huge backlog. I have a problem, welcome to the club. Heh

[quote name='Rumors']Damn... should have waited on infamous 2. Haven't even touched my twenty dollar copy yet.[/QUOTE]

You are not alone.

Maybe I'll play it next, just to make myself feel a little better about it.

[quote name='Rumors']Samesies, im up to my head in school work right now and have barely played games in months yet I still amass a huge backlog. I have a problem, welcome to the club. Heh[/QUOTE]

+1. Been in that same club for at least 4 months.
To good of deals to pass up but then they get lowered even more on everything I bought just to think of how much more money I could have saved buying at a time I can actually play it instead of staring at them while I do school work. I need to stop checking CAG so much. Though luckily there's nothing for me tonight as I have what I want out of these deals.

Bah, I finally bought Metro 2033 on the 360 from Gamefly a few days ago, and it's now 5 bucks cheaper.

I was about to get Infamous 2 for $9.28 after my 5 dollar credit though. Amazing deal. Amazon still has the game going for 40 bucks.

[quote name='shakura']How is DS2? Worth the change?[/QUOTE]

I didn't care for it. But if you like top-down dungeon crawlers, it might be worth it. Nothing too impressive... bored me after about an hour of gameplay. If it was in the magic "I'll buy anything for $10" range, I might bite just to have it (again).

[quote name='wampa8jedi']DS3 at $14.99 on the 360 is still too rich for my blood, and think I'm going to pass on Infamous 2 (haven't even played the free copy of the original I got on PSN)...[/QUOTE]

Same on the free copy, but I know I like these style of games, and I doubt it will be less than a year or so before a new copy of Infamous 2 hits that price...surely I can get to it by then, right? :\

Thought about DS3, but I'm just not sure I care about it for more than $10.

either i was just dumb or i got a game breaking bug in infamous 2, haha i had to tackle/kill or let some cops live and i couldn't progress in the game 0_o

think i'll buy it and try to finish it , might also get DS3

[quote name='gepet0']Is socom 4 worth it?[/QUOTE]

I hope it is because I bit on it, along with Infamous 2 (I really should start to play the first one soon).

Went ahead and got Metro 2033, had played it a little before and I need to finish it. Tempted on Infamous 2, but I never even finished the first one.

Sigh... I was reluctant to buy from GF again after the recurring issues I had with my last 2 orders, but those were 360 games and I've yet to have any problems with any of the PS3 games I've ordered.

So I guess I'm in for one Infamous 2.

bread's done
Back