GameFly October 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout

PancakesAreLove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 10/22.\

Update: look for out-of-stock items to return Saturday and Monday.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:ps3:
Rage $7.99
X-men Destiny $8.99
Uncharted 3 $9.99
SSX $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Heavy Fire Afghanistan $9.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $9.99
Spiderman Edge of Time $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
WWE 12 $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
L.A. Noire $9.99
Resistance 3 $12.99
Ratchet and Clank All for One $12.99
Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2k12 $12.99
The Adventures of Tintin $12.99
Blades of Time $12.99
Batman Arkham City $14.99
Battlefield 3 $14.99
Alice Madness Returns $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
God of War Origins Collection $14.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99

:360:
L.A. Noire $7.99
Crysis 2 $7.99
Rage $7.99
SSX $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
Gears of War 3 $9.99
Prototype $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99
Soul Caliber V $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
Darkness II $9.99
Fifa Street $12.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $12.99
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2K12 $12.99
Dance Central 2 $12.99
Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $12.99
Kinectimals $14.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection $14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought Jurassic Park and Syndicate for Xbox. I've been wanting Jurassic Park after playing The Walking Dead. I got it for $15, but it was $25 yesterday on Gamefly :)
I got Syndicate cause I've been kinda interested in it, but I'll probably flip it on Goozex.com for 1000 points. Nice post OP!!!

[quote name='Drclaw411']Dang dude, you're doing it wrong. Play that shit! Even if everything you bought was $9.99, that's $480 for $30 worth of play time. You've got the games, may as well enjoy them.[/QUOTE]

I know, it's backlog incarnate. But, its not like i'm not playing other games - i'm finally playing through batman arkham city now. Besides, I look at it not that i spent $480, but that i saved $2,400! :)

Picked up uncharted 3 finally, I've been wanting to re-play it in 3d and can't beat that price. Well, I am sure GF will get it down to 7.99 but it was a good price for me ha.

Anybody get used games from them? How is the condition usually? How about case & instructions?

Thank you!

[quote name='Candyvin']Bought Jurassic Park and Syndicate for Xbox. I've been wanting Jurassic Park after playing The Walking Dead. I got it for $15, but it was $25 yesterday on Gamefly :)
I got Syndicate cause I've been kinda interested in it, but I'll probably flip it on Goozex.com for 1000 points. Nice post OP!!![/QUOTE]

Syndicate is a good once through but after that iys pretty much worthless.

[quote name='JKooL']Anybody get used games from them? How is the condition usually? How about case & instructions?

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Condition is usually good, except the PS3 games will come chipped, lol.

The cases and manual are brand new. They always buffer the discs before shipping it out to customers who purchase them. The only issue some may have is chipping around the edges but I've never gotten a disc that doesn't work. I love gamefly sales

[quote name='JKooL']Anybody get used games from them? How is the condition usually? How about case & instructions?

Thank you![/QUOTE]

I've seen a few folks here and there say they got chipped discs and the like..but I've bought 4 games from them, and they were all in great condition, everything included.

[quote name='pasolini']I just checked my history, and i've bought 45 games from Gamefly. Out of those, i've played three!
Revision: just bought three more (amalur, la noire & warhammer) so make that 48 games and 3 played.[/QUOTE]

That's really not even funny, just sad

[quote name='Bigp5437']I've seen a few folks here and there say they got chipped discs and the like..but I've bought 4 games from them, and they were all in great condition, everything included.[/QUOTE]

Never got anything from them & I am somewhat fussy but I dont mind a little wear.

[quote name='Bigp5437']I've seen a few folks here and there say they got chipped discs and the like..but I've bought 4 games from them, and they were all in great condition, everything included.[/QUOTE]
Usually the surface looks almost perfect, but for some reason the edge had little dents in them. Maybe the machines at gamefly causes that. But the usually play with no problem. the biggest hing is that you get the Codes with the game at a great price. They have no problem is you return them if you are not satisfied with the condition.

great sale, picked up :
:ps3:
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
Blades of Time
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

:360:
Gears of War 3

wish Spiderman was still in stock for PS3...haven't ever played one and wanted to try it out

also, ME3 for $10 is a steal...grats to those who were quick enough to get it

I cant find Uncharted 3 to buy? It says rent & keep. I am kinda new to GameFly so sorry if I missed it.

[quote name='bulldozer86']Does anyone know how long this sale runs for? Thanks in advance and sorry if it's a silly question.[/QUOTE]

Ends 10/22

Well that sucks! I put Uncharted 3 in my cart thinking that I can buy it later then I came home to find out that it sold out. I guess they don't care if it is in your cart, they just give it to someone else.

[quote name='JKooL']I cant find Uncharted 3 to buy? It says rent & keep. I am kinda new to GameFly so sorry if I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Means out of stock. Check back every once in a while they might restock.

I'm hoping that Soul Calibur V will be restocked, but in the meantime I purchased SSX, Syndicate, and Ghost Recon: Future Solider for $37.42. Considering Max Payne 3 also.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

EDIT: Restocked and purchased ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I conveniently/inconveniently deleted 2 posts from the start of this thread. I was trying to merge posts, but it didn't go as planned.

[quote name='Draknight']Means out of stock. Check back every once in a while they might restock.[/QUOTE]

OK, thank you.

It still surprises me when I read post about the disks coming in perfect condition and that Gamefly always resurfaces the disks. I've had some games come in good condition, especially for PS3. But for the most part all my Xbox games have been incredibly scratched up. I've had disks with & without chips in them. Some of the disks with chips have been scratched as well so I'm not sure the chips come from resurfacing. Either my distribution center doesn't resurface disks or their machine is terrible at it.

Tempted to get God of War: Origins, but since I paid thanks to CAG $10 for the first God of War Collection and $7.50 for God a War 3, paying $15 seems too expensive.

Picked up SSX and DC2 for 360, and Madden 12 for PS3 earlier this afternoon. Had 360 Madden 12 and Uncharted 3 in the cart at different times during that process, but both went out of stock as I shopped. Forgot to hurry. So I saved some money while saving money. heh

[quote name='davidflecha17']Well that sucks! I put Uncharted 3 in my cart thinking that I can buy it later then I came home to find out that it sold out. I guess they don't care if it is in your cart, they just give it to someone else.[/QUOTE]

Are you new to the Internet? I can't think of even one site that reserves items for you when you add them to cart and not checkout. The closest thing would be Ticketmaster and they only hold your tix for ten minutes.

Can someone tell me if Witcher 2 is good for someone like me who does not enjoy the non-combat aspects of rpg? For instance Mass Effect games are ok but Fallout is torture for me (Skyrim had it's moments but over all I like something that moves at a faster pace). I do enjoy a good story, graphics, and combat but if I have to spend 6 hours building up my arm strength or some bullshit I am not interested.

[quote name='wwe101']is max payne 3 worth $19?

I'll wait till it hits $10[/QUOTE]

Or even 7.99 look at LA Noire.

Shiiiit. Been busy all day. Wish I could have gotten WWE 12. Would have killed for 15 on it, but I suppose that'll be soon with 13 coming out.

Uncharted 3 and Mass Effect 3 are brilliant games, and are well worth the $10. I've been playing them non-stop for the past 2 weeks since picking them up.

Mass Effect 3 is the best deal so far. All the multiplayer DLCs, and there are 4 so far, are FREE. These DLCs are significant, and they come with more characters, maps and weapons.

[quote name='Furashu']Thoughts on PS3 Journey Collector's Edition?

Looks interesting, but is it worth it at that price?[/QUOTE]

I'd wait till it's cheaper. Journey is great, but it's bound to drop if ya wait a bit.

[quote name='CandyCaptain']I'd wait till it's cheaper. Journey is great, but it's bound to drop if ya wait a bit.[/QUOTE]

thanks man, ill wait out till black friday then.

Havent played flower or flow yet either, so it looks like a great package!

[quote name='Furashu']thanks man, ill wait out till black friday then.

Havent played flower or flow yet either, so it looks like a great package![/QUOTE]

you also get a free month of PS+

bread's done
Back