GameFly September 2013 Used Game Sale (Ends 9/16) Borderlands 2 $10, Crysis 3 $13 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
4.jpg

GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale ends 9/16.

Xbox 360
Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 3 $12.99
Dead Island $9.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $8.99
Dragon's Dogma $12.99
Far Cry 3 $14.99
Gears of War: Judgment $14.99
Halo 4 $12.99
The Hip Hop Dance Experience $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Just Dance 4 $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $14.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Omerta: City of Gangsters $8.99
Prototype 2 $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Sniper Elite V2 $9.99
Tomb Raider $14.99
The Walking Dead $9.99
Wipeout 3 $9.99

PlayStation 3
The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
Assassin's Creed III $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dead Island Riptide $12.99
Dead Space 3 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
God of War: Ascension $17.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $14.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $12.99
Spec Ops: The Line $9.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $12.99

Wii U
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $17.99

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! $9.99

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us $17.99
LEGO City Undercover $19.99
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate $19.99

Nintendo Land $17.99

Resident Evil Revelations $17.99

Rise of the Guardians $12.99

Scribblenauts Unlimited $14.99

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $14.99

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $14.99

ZombiU $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Snagged Walking Dead on :ps3: so I can play it again :D

Also snagged :360: Aliens:CM because I have the 1K (traded that turd in after finishing it) and now of course there are stupid DLC achievements for it.. :bomb:

Damn. Glad I paused star trek and checked my email. Only pulled the trigger on dmc for ps3. Too close to November to buy anything else. :(

Edit: Damn they ship fast.

I had no problem ordering with Chrome on their site today. Don't know what's up for some of the other users here.

Picked up Dishonored.

Was able to use $10 in gamefly member rewards to bring it down to $2.53 and free ship.

woot!

damn so many games i want but im already over my gaming budget this month. im positive most of these will return in a few months. (gears,crysis,dead space, dishonered,dmc)

I was a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2, but was dissapointed in 3. The reviews were no better for Razor's Edge than 3. So it's up to you if you're just a huge fan of hack and slash but don't expect it compare to the first two Ninja Gaidens.
The reviews I've read seem to like 3RE compared to 3

Remember crossbuy isn't guaranteed with these games since the voucher is on the disc. Anyone who previously rented the game could have redeemed the crossbuy code.
Which is highly likely to have happened. I picked up the Wii U Injustice. My son loves Superman and Batman.

Can somebody confirm that Borderlands 2 (Ps3) is sold out? I dont see any button to buy....just the option to Keep it once I have it rented...& with crappy ass GF shipping, the sale would be over by then,lol.

PSASBR and LBP Karting must be worth $13 each, no?

I just joined Gamefly on Sunday, anything I should know before purchasing these as far as being logged in or not, shopping from their website rather than a link here or in the email? I already know about the used games comes w/ cases and manual part, I've ordered from them before, just never as a member, it's always been either/or.  

That Wii U list is pretty weak, no wonder the system isn't selling, a solo-player Lego game is the best thing on it, but I'm not paying $20 for  a single player Lego game. (Disclaimer, I bought my Wii U 4 weeks ago)

got AC3, been waiting for that price

now I really don't have anything left to buy in Thanksgiving...I think...

My double coupon day is the 21st. Is there any chance that there will be another sale after this one ends? Or should I just go ahead and use the coupon I have now?

Edit: Alternatively, how much was Borderlands 2 before the sale?

My double coupon day is the 21st. Is there any chance that there will be another sale after this one ends? Or should I just go ahead and use the coupon I have now?
If there's anything in this sale that remotely interests you, I'd use it now. Usually the monthly sale prices last about a week while they restock and then only a small handful of titles will get discounted until the next monthly sale.

I haven't been a GF member in a while... what's a double coupon?

If there's anything in this sale that remotely interests you, I'd use it now. Usually the monthly sale prices last about a week while they restock and then only a small handful of titles will get discounted until the next monthly sale.

I haven't been a GF member in a while... what's a double coupon?
Every three months or so they give you a $5-off coupon on used games, but they expire after three months. On the very last day of the coupon, and the very first day of the next coupon, you can use them both on the same game.

Damn! Got home late, would've snagged The Walking Dead at that price for the PS3. Well, my wallet is safe for now.

Picked up DmC :ps3:, Dead Space 3 :ps3:, Scribblenauts :wiiu:, and Lego City Undercover :wiiu: earlier in the day.

I gave in and made another order for Dishonored :ps3: and Far Cry 3 :ps3:. Damn you GF and your awesomeness.

I also picked up Bioshock Infinite yesterday from them. *sigh* I probably won't even play one of them in the next few weeks. :lol:

after contemplating all day whether to get :wiiu: sonic racing transformed I decide I want it after seeing that awesome skies of arcadia level and of course its OOS lol

Ended up buying Dead Space 3, Metal Gear, Sniper Elite V2, Hitman Trilogy and GOW: Judgment all for the price of 1 new 360 game.   Should hold me till GTA 5 arrives later this month.

Ended up buying Dead Space 3, Metal Gear, Sniper Elite V2, Hitman Trilogy and GOW: Judgment all for the price of 1 new 360 game. Should hold me till GTA 5 arrives later this month.
HOLD YOU? That's gonna be like a whole 2 months of playtime right there. Especially Hitman. lol

I grabbed PS All Stars, RE6, and Assassins Creed 3 for $34 shipped. I debated on Hitman Trilogy and Dead Space 3 but I feel like they could get cheaper still...

damn, so many great prices....I wish I wasn't so impulsive in buying so many of them at much higher prices months ago.  funny thing is I still haven't played most of them.

bread's done
Back