GameFly September 2013 Used Game Sale (Ends 9/16) Borderlands 2 $10, Crysis 3 $13 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
4.jpg

GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale ends 9/16.

Xbox 360
Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 3 $12.99
Dead Island $9.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $8.99
Dragon's Dogma $12.99
Far Cry 3 $14.99
Gears of War: Judgment $14.99
Halo 4 $12.99
The Hip Hop Dance Experience $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Just Dance 4 $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $14.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Omerta: City of Gangsters $8.99
Prototype 2 $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Sniper Elite V2 $9.99
Tomb Raider $14.99
The Walking Dead $9.99
Wipeout 3 $9.99

PlayStation 3
The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
Assassin's Creed III $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dead Island Riptide $12.99
Dead Space 3 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
God of War: Ascension $17.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $14.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $12.99
Spec Ops: The Line $9.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $12.99

Wii U
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $17.99

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! $9.99

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us $17.99
LEGO City Undercover $19.99
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate $19.99

Nintendo Land $17.99

Resident Evil Revelations $17.99

Rise of the Guardians $12.99

Scribblenauts Unlimited $14.99

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $14.99

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $14.99

ZombiU $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
For a game that got a LOT of hate, I'm surprised to see everyone wanting to get DmC. Then again $12.99 is a good price for it.

I'll be the first to say that when it came out I wasn't expecting much, and had hated every single video I had seen of it until release. Doesn't help I am pretty biased towards Ninja Theory, since I haven't enjoyed any of their games. But decided I would still give DmC a try before crapping on it.

Wow, I was hugely surprised. I had a lot of fun and I would rank it above DMC 4. Plus in my opinion it is one of the better soundtracks in the franchise. Combichrist did a great job, I didn't know them until this but really digged their music. Noisia wasn't too shabby either.

Couldn't control the urge to this time...

Nabbed:

Ninja Gaiden 3 RE
Dead Island Riptide
Dishonored (by accident; forgot GOTY was coming out)
MGR Revengeance

Still contemplating Far Cry 3 and DMC (beat it on 360 but want PS3 copy to play again and for my collection).

been checking my bookmark for DmC for PS3 for the last 24 hrs, sigh no luck on that restock........
the last time it restocked was around 12pm EST i think. I picked up the xbox 360 version but i'd much rather get the ps3 version since i actually have a save file for that

I can't figure out why my cart ends up empty when i go to check out, after I've added games to it. Anyone else having that issue? I've never had this happen before.

I can't figure out why my cart ends up empty when i go to check out, after I've added games to it. Anyone else having that issue? I've never had this happen before.
Some people have had that issue before signing in. Make sure to sign in then add games to your cart. That might fix it...

Same, I'm stocking up for that Wind Waker bundle.
Doing the same thing, already grabbed Nintendo Land from gamestop since it was cheaper and ZombieU. I am tempted by RE Revelations but I think I'd rather wait and grab that on steam. So I'm probably done with this sale, just glad I got monster hunter since I already have that on the 3ds anyway.

Just bought Devil My Cry (DmC) for Xbox 360, looks like a small restock.  Might want to hurry before they sell out again, as it seems to be a hot commodity.

i have to kick the addiction of buying more games!!!!!!!!!

But i want DMC so badly ----------- must resist ------------------fuck you Gammmmmmmm--------------------------------------------

fuck you GF, you've won. I'll be ordering DMC and C3 for the 360

thanks for the heads up on the wii u restock. picked up monster hunter. it will be my first title in the series. hoping to get many, many hours out of it. thanks again.

Finally got Lego City after waiting two days for a restock and it didn't last long. Got Monster Hunter too and now just hoping Sonic comes back.

Woah, I just received sleeping dogs from my last order and the disc is in horrible shape. Lots of scratches and chips. I've only had positive experiences so far with Gamefly, so this is quite a shock for me. Maybe I can take it to be cleaned.

Woah, I just received sleeping dogs from my last order and the disc is in horrible shape. Lots of scratches and chips. I've only had positive experiences so far with Gamefly, so this is quite a shock for me. Maybe I can take it to be cleaned.
Don't be shocked

How long does it usually take to receive games from gamefly. I placed my order on 9/6 and still have not received my game.

How long does it usually take to receive games from gamefly. I placed my order on 9/6 and still have not received my game.
I would say it depends on where the game is being shipped from. I've had it take a week before and I've also gotten them within a couple of days when it is shipping from the distribution center in Tampa.

Ok the email says it was shipped on the 7th from Pittsburgh. I live in Rochester, NY and when I had gamefly before I used to get games within 2-4 days. 

$20 is honestly the cheapest I've seen Bioshock Infinite for. I thought it was worth it at $50, so I'd definitely say to go for it. You can buy it for $20, and then buy a season pass and get access to some upgrades and both burial at sea dlcs when they come out. I don't know how much Tomb Raider is selling for, but Tomb Raider is great too. Bio Infinite and Tomb Raider are two of my favorite games this year.

bread's done
Back