GameFly September 2013 Used Game Sale (Ends 9/16) Borderlands 2 $10, Crysis 3 $13 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
4.jpg

GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Sale ends 9/16.

Xbox 360
Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 3 $12.99
Dead Island $9.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $8.99
Dragon's Dogma $12.99
Far Cry 3 $14.99
Gears of War: Judgment $14.99
Halo 4 $12.99
The Hip Hop Dance Experience $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Just Dance 4 $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $14.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Omerta: City of Gangsters $8.99
Prototype 2 $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Sniper Elite V2 $9.99
Tomb Raider $14.99
The Walking Dead $9.99
Wipeout 3 $9.99

PlayStation 3
The Amazing Spider-Man $12.99
Assassin's Creed III $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Borderlands 2 $9.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dead Island Riptide $12.99
Dead Space 3 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
DMC: Devil May Cry $12.99
God of War: Ascension $17.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $8.99
Madden NFL 13 $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge $14.99
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault $12.99
Resident Evil 6 $8.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $12.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $12.99
Spec Ops: The Line $9.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception $12.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $12.99

Wii U
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $17.99

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! $9.99

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us $17.99
LEGO City Undercover $19.99
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate $19.99

Nintendo Land $17.99

Resident Evil Revelations $17.99

Rise of the Guardians $12.99

Scribblenauts Unlimited $14.99

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $14.99

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $14.99

ZombiU $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
man, its too bad that injustice is only on sale for wii u. really was hoping for a cheap PS3 copy.

some good stuff here though. everyone needs to play hitman and tomb raider. TR is easily a GOTY contender.

It's my first time buying console games from Game Fly( I only bought PC download code from them). I placed an order of two games and now it's currently under review (Your order is currently being reviewed. Our Support Team will be contacting you directly to verify your purchase). Can anyone tell me it is normal or not?

It's my first time buying console games from Game Fly( I only bought PC download code from them). I placed an order of two games and now it's currently under review (Your order is currently being reviewed. Our Support Team will be contacting you directly to verify your purchase). Can anyone tell me it is normal or not?
It means you ain't going to get the games you order, jk they just going to charge you soon and then you will get another email from them saying they shipped out your order!

DMC on PS3 is restocked also. I just ordered one!!
Damn it, i just noticed this myself, but keep getting an error. I click buy, am told the game is in my cart, and when i go to cart, it tells me my cart is empty. Guessing it's already out again.

[edit] Nope, got it. I wasn't logged in, and for some reason, it wasn't recognizing anything i added to my cart. Once i logged in, it went through.

I bet you can beat DMC before BF and sell it to recover all if not more of the cost.
My god just as I am checking out it goes OOS. Less thinking more buying i guess :\ But based on your comment I'll go for it. Gotta love when you guys reassure me :D

Hoping Monster Hunter comes back into stock. Going to be getting the Wind Waker Wii U and I'd like to pick that up. I did manage to grab ZombieU though so i am somewhat happy.

Backlog is huge like everyone's and gtaV is almost here so i'm really trying to not buy anything else.  Is resident evil 6 that bad?  I played and liked 5 and from what i can tell it is more of the same.  I don't care about it not being like the older games, i try to enjoy them for what they are.  So is it worth 8.99?

Backlog is huge like everyone's and gtaV is almost here so i'm really trying to not buy anything else. Is resident evil 6 that bad? I played and liked 5 and from what i can tell it is more of the same. I don't care about it not being like the older games, i try to enjoy them for what they are. So is it worth 8.99?
I own it on 360 but bought it for ps3 because I switched my preference. For $9, it's quite worth it. Especially if you didn't mind 5.

I got one of those before and I didn't have to verity anything and they just shipped out my order couple of days later...
It always happens to me.

"Under Review" or something else and it takes 1-2 days to ship out. Seems like their method of just giving themselves more time to process and ship it out slower.

Couldn't resist picking up resident evil and Devil May Cry for the 360. I'm interested in gears of war and dishonored, but they both need to be a little cheaper.

Backlog is huge like everyone's and gtaV is almost here so i'm really trying to not buy anything else. Is resident evil 6 that bad? I played and liked 5 and from what i can tell it is more of the same. I don't care about it not being like the older games, i try to enjoy them for what they are. So is it worth 8.99?
i also recommend RE6 for $9, especially if u can find a coop partner for either online or split screen. If you're playing it for the plot then ymmv

If I order Ps all stars for ps3, does it come with the vita version code or is it tied to the disc so essentially whoever rented it first has the vita version and im sol

If I order Ps all stars for ps3, does it come with the vita version code or is it tied to the disc so essentially whoever rented it first has the vita version and im sol
Tied to the disc. But, you never know. I bought it used from gamestop and the thing had it still on there.

i see its too late, but man RE6 is entirely awful. not worth playing at any price. this is from someone who loved RE5, also.

Lol I love how the opinions on this vary so much, Either people love it or absolutely hate it. I enjoyed it a whole lot more than I ever enjoyed RE5. They got rid of the tank controls in RE6 and Mercs has vastly improved compared to its predecessors, not to mention tons of fun with a coop partner.

From what I've heard RE6 is either something you'll enjoy or something you will hate. I've had friends that feel both ways. For $9 you could do worse, but I'm holding out for the pc version on steam.

Nice, ordered Halo 4 and Dishonored. Sub $15 was my price point for both. Maybe they both will reach $10 each at some point, but I think I will play them soon enough to justify biting @ $13. I ordered Gears Judgment from their last sale for $15 and surprised myself by playing and beating it already and dabbling in the MP. Usually, these things just sit on my shelf for a good year.

Me, too. I absolutely loved 5. One of the best in the series right along with Code Name Veronica and the very first Resident Evil.

i see its too late, but man RE6 is entirely awful. not worth playing at any price. this is from someone who loved RE5, also.

bread's done
Back