GameFly Xbox 360 & PS3 Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

I think its the best GH yet, definitely worth $25

[quote name='SLeeK719']Question about Halo 3 ODST, to play the Halo Reach Beta do you need the Campaign disc or the Multiplayer disc?[/QUOTE]
If I remember right, its on the campaign disk.

[quote name='chimpster1313']I can tell you that RF:G's multiplayer is essentially dead except for a few hardcore players. If you have some friends who would play it with you, it'd be a blast, but if not, don't bother.[/QUOTE]

The online is amazing but yes, there are only like 200 active players. You should friend me chimpster :D

[quote name='Irukandji']The online is amazing but yes, there are only like 200 active players. You should friend me chimpster :D[/QUOTE]

Hilariously ironic, I got rid of the game during the 50% extra TIV because I got tired of getting pounded in RF:G multiplayer. :roll:

thanks cheapy.....this is pretty good offering....glad i waited to odst....definitely picking up
odst
overlord II
marvel 2
riddick
section 8

Dammit - I have a huge backlog and was going to skip this sale, and somehow ended up pulling the trigger on ODST and Batman:AA anyway.
I guess there are worse habits for me to be blowing all my money on...

Dead Space: yoink!

Also does anyone have any thoughts on the brutal legend dlc? was thinking of picking it up to mess around with them since i got 100% completion on a rental before they came out.

Question. I missed out on Wolverine for 360 last sale and it is in stock. Is there any reason why I should buy that separate from the three games included in the sale and pay shipping or does it matter?

[quote name='monkeydjesus']ODST out of stock this sucks i had class today and by the time i get home their already gone[/QUOTE]

As we have seen in past sales; check again in the morning between 7-11 EST. They usually have some games back in stock.

Can somebody who has purchased these used games tell me the condition the disk, case, and manual all come in? Some of these deals are amazing so if everything is in excellent condition I want to get in on it:)

[quote name='blrobbin']Can somebody who has purchased these used games tell me the condition the disk, case, and manual all come in? Some of these deals are amazing so if everything is in excellent condition I want to get in on it:)[/QUOTE]

It's always a crapshoot. I've purchased around 15 games from GF since Christmas and I've never had a problem with any of the discs not working (although some have been slightly scuffed) and the artwork, case, and manuals are perfectly fine. It's really no different from buying at any other used store. However, there are people on here who have had SHITTY experiences (who I'm sure will pop from the woodwork at the sight of your post to tell you that GF sucks). The price these games come for is worth that risk, though, and GF is really good with giving you your money back if your product doesn't work (or so I've read on these threads). Hope that helps.

Ya that helps. I know I have bought from other rental stores/companies and their games have been in terrible shape. Call me picky, I just don't like my games looking bad :) Sure I am not alone in that.

Have about $50 to spend before having to dip into my 250gb HDD money.
Bionic Commando, Overlord II, Red Faction...

Any Jagged Alliance/X-Com fans try Raven Squad?
I know people say it's bad but not worth $8?

[quote name='blrobbin']Ya that helps. I know I have bought from other rental stores/companies and their games have been in terrible shape. Call me picky, I just don't like my games looking bad :) Sure I am not alone in that.[/QUOTE]

None of the games I've gotten from GameFly have been in "excellent" shape. They've all worked, but they all definitely had heavy signs of usage (scratches and such). The manuals and cases were mint though.

Every game i've received from Gamefly have been mint, just luck. All disks, manuals and cases looked like they opened it and set it aside.

I know a lot of people get copies that are in great condition but I can vouch for the other side of the spectrum. I've ordered three games from them and only one was in great condition. Skate 2 for the 360 was scratched pretty bad and wouldn't install but still played. Killzone 2 was also scratched pretty bad and had freezing in spots and here I thought ps3 games were almost impossible to mess up. I will say this though the case and manual are always in excellent condition but don't go in automatically thinking you'll be receiving a pristine disc because that has not been the case with me.

Is anyone optimistic that ODST will restock before the sales ends?? Because thanks to GF i wasnt able to get it because it seems they had to update my address for my account it wouldnt let me place the dam order when it was in stock.

I have bought about 5 games on PS3 from Gamefly and all discs have been in near mint condition. Also, I have rented over 40 games from them since becoming a member and never had more than fingerprints and dust on the disc that were wiped off easily. Also, as has been said, box and manuals are mint, never been touched.

all my PS3 games (probably 10+) from them have been absolutely mint. wii games have been good to very good. all have been complete.

Why do we need a discussion on game condition EVERY SINGLE TIME a Gamefly thread is made? It has been discussed to death about a dozen times. Do your research.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Why do we need a discussion on game condition EVERY SINGLE TIME a Gamefly thread is made? It has been discussed to death about a dozen times. Do your research.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this will never happen, although I completely agree with what you're saying.

Yet another perspective on the condition of Gamefly games (please stop reading now if you find this type of comment offensive in any way... continue reading at your own risk... you've been warned)...

I've been an on and off member for quite a while and bought several used games from Gamefly. They have all played perfectly and, of course, the manuals and cases were in mint condition. In fact, the download code in the Rock Band Track Pack I bought had not been used. I know that seems logical since they don't send out the manual on rentals but I was worried an employee could have used it. Nope, it was still valid. I can't say I've inspected the underside of every disc for scratches, but I've never noticed any obvious wear and tear.

BTW -- Picked up Brutal Legend. Sweet.

I've only ordered one game from them, and the disc was scratched up noticeably but worked fine. Case/Manual were mint (not surprising since no one has ever used it).

Been wanting to get Command & Conquer 3 (PS3) for the longest time, but the price is still too high. You can get Civilization: Revolution for cheaper, new.

[quote name='sml_mndz']Is Wanted worth $9.99?[/QUOTE]
I don't really think so. It's nothing like the comic, so if you really liked the comic you probably won't like the game at all.

bread's done
Back