GameFly Xbox 360 & PS3 Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

Star Ocean: The last hope, Halo Odst, and red faction all arrived to today. Very quick only ordered Friday. Disk one of star ocean has some minor dust scratches as does the first disk oh ODST but the rest are like new. I have now ordered 6 games from game fly and they all have arrived in better condition from case to manual to disk than 80% of the ones i bought used from gamestop.

I think i am only buying used games from game fly now.

Wow, Gamefly comes through (as usual) but one better, I bought Blazblue for $26 shipped and felt a little bad after Amazon and Gamestop dropped the price down to $19.99. (The limited edition sells for $35-$50 up to $80 sealed)

However when it arrived today the package was larger than anticipated and right off I knew why, they sent the limited edition. I open it up and the slipcase was in good shape, the bluray was still factory sealed, and other than a little dirt on the game, it is in pristine shape, with a perfect case.

I love these guys, long live Gamefly, a year and a half of orders and have yet to be disappointed. :applause: :bow:

Dammit!, that's the 3rd time I've missed Halo 3 ODST!!! At least I was able to snag Batman: AA. Thx, Cheapy.

EDIT: I do hate paying tax for online transactions:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpockBlocker']So I ordered Arkham Asylum on the 23rd, got the shipping confirmation on the 24th. There is no tracking number. Is that normal for GameFly? This is my first GF purchase, and I'm hoping the game shows up today...[/QUOTE]

My order shipped today and had the tracking number next to each game I purchased. I order 5 and its coming Fedex, may differ if you only purchased 1 or 2 but just thought I'd share that they gave me a tracking number.

First time ordering from Gamefly, ordered on the day the sale went live I think. Got Arkham Asylum, Prototype, ODST, and XO: Wolverine. I have to say I am impressed. One of the games looks resurfaced and in good shape but the other three look mint.
Will watch for more sales for sure...

[quote name='djsmf435']Got my games today...Halo 3 ODST doesnt work :(

Anyone know how they are with returns?[/QUOTE]

Refund only, no replacement, and haven't heard of any issues with returns either, plus I believe they cover shipping, someone else would have to confirm that since I've never had to send anything back to them.

[quote name='uncle5555']Refund only, no replacement, and haven't heard of any issues with returns either, plus I believe they cover shipping, someone else would have to confirm that since I've never had to send anything back to them.[/QUOTE]

If you are returning, then you have to pay for shipping. They will then give you a 3 dollar coupon towards your next purchase. Thats what happen when I returned a game after I bought and saw that it was defective.

[quote name='subwayeatbig']If you are returning, then you have to pay for shipping. They will then give you a 3 dollar coupon towards your next purchase. Thats what happen when I returned a game after I bought and saw that it was defective.[/QUOTE]

They gave me a free shipping label....and credited my account back, they don't do exchanges...? So i have to re order the game....

I got my copy of Ghostbusters and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood yesterday. Unfortunately Ghostbusters came in a Transformers Revenge of the Fallen case. I wonder if GameFly will help me out with this small problem.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I noticed they restocked Velvet Assassin so maybe there were more added.

I grabbed a copy for the 10$[/QUOTE]
Great highly underrated game.

[quote name='BeauNER']I got my copy of Ghostbusters and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood yesterday. Unfortunately Ghostbusters came in a Transformers Revenge of the Fallen case. I wonder if GameFly will help me out with this small problem.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly has pretty good service I'm sure they'll help you out with your problem.

[quote name='djsmf435']They gave me a free shipping label....and credited my account back, they don't do exchanges...? So i have to re order the game....[/QUOTE]

Nope you have to reorder it, Lucky, they made me pay for shipping and then they gave me a 3 dollar code for their website that expired.

[quote name='KnightofHearts']Great highly underrated game.[/QUOTE]

Good as a stealth game; atrocious as a shooting game (forced to it for 2 scenes). So if you like to gun, this game is not for you.

[quote name='subwayeatbig']Nope you have to reorder it, Lucky, they made me pay for shipping and then they gave me a 3 dollar code for their website that expired.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I do. The price went up to 24.99, i contacted them and they gave me a $5 coupon....but shipping isnt free anymore...so its 4.98...i emailed them again, but no response yet

bread's done
Back