@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Hey all, I just saw the new batch of @Gamer coupons thanks to my local BBY having the new issue out already (note that these are not active until Sunday):

-$25 off Mario Party 9 :)wii:)
-$20 off Dragon's Dogma :)ps3:/:360:)
-$15 off Gears of War 3 :)360:)
-$10 off Red Faction: Armageddon :)360: only)
-$15 off Toy Story Mania! :)ps3:/:360:) or Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure :)wii:/:3ds:)
-$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 or more
-$50 off Warhead 7.1 Wireless Headset :)360:)
-$20 off PowerA Fus1on Tournament Controller :)360:)

Here's hoping Mario Party 9 and Dragon's Dogma goes on sale while these are active!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Don't know. I flipped through it, but didn't see any. I was so pissed, because the guy at best buy never told me I'd have a digital sub when he signed me up. I've missed two goddamn months of issues.[/QUOTE]

If you have the digital subscription, they send you an email. The email has 2 links - one to the magazine and one to the coupons.

Not sure if it was brought up, but if you are looking for RF:A and the online stock checker is showing out of stock be sure to actually look in store. That online checker will show out of stock if they have less than 2 or 3 copies. So there is a still a chance they might have it. I know my local store is showing out of stock but I just saw one on the shelf.

I wonder if they will pull a Deadliest Warrior and bump the price to $14.99 to avoid giving away free games....

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']If you have the digital subscription, they send you an email. The email has 2 links - one to the magazine and one to the coupons.[/QUOTE]

Ah shit, its probably been going to my spam folder this entire time. Lol.

EDIT: Nope. No coupon emails...

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Which demo? There's two. The adventure demo is closer to the finished product. Your pawns will sometimes speak on the same time. This can be solved by making your own pawn more reticent in the command chair, or taking on less other people's pawns.

Combat may seem average to you, as the early demo's abilities aren't present. When you actually learn moves, that's when the wow factor jumps in more from combat. It's not an issue for anyone else.

The camera is never an issue, except if you're clinging on the top of an enemy moving like crazy, in which case, what do you expect? :p It's not that bad, and you get used to it. The full game is a blast.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the thoughts. I might have to give it another try.

[quote name='clyparkr']Nope I have the print version... I sent them an email and tweet.

If you have a digital subscription do you still get the coupons?[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth often employees are understanding if you say you signed up and never got your issue and just ask to use a coupon out of one of the magazines on the shelf. I know lots of folks around here have had success doing that. Only two days left to try!

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Ah shit, its probably been going to my spam folder this entire time. Lol.

EDIT: Nope. No coupon emails...[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm confused. When you say you flipped through the magazine, do you mean the digital copy? If you receive emails with a link to the magazine, further down in the same email there should be a link to the coupons.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Sorry, I'm confused. When you say you flipped through the magazine, do you mean the digital copy? If you receive emails with a link to the magazine, further down in the same email there should be a link to the coupons.[/QUOTE]

That's the thing. I never got any emails telling me about new issues, so I can't access the coupons. I've got to contact customer service about it.

[quote name='Vigilante']It's weird that the :360: version of RF:A isn't on BBY.com (new, obviously; there is a preowned listing), so unless someone price-checks a copy, we don't yet know if it's also $9.99 (it'd be weird if not).

There were 7-10 copies of the :360: version at my BBY (zero :ps3: copies), so heck, I'd try for a free copy if it's also $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Red Faction coupon is only valid on the 360 version. PS3 not included.

[quote name='dc delta90']Red Faction coupon is only valid on the 360 version. PS3 not included.[/QUOTE]Ooh, good catch (but bad news for those wanting a free game, myself included :cry:). I'll update the OP.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']That's the thing. I never got any emails telling me about new issues, so I can't access the coupons. I've got to contact customer service about it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay - it sounds like 1) you accessed the magazine from the @Gamer site (through the company that handles the subscriptions) and so it is an old issue and the coupons are not there; and 2) they are not sending you the emails and they screwed up your digital subscription. Good luck, hopefully they'll fix it and give you some extra months.

[quote name='dc delta90']Red Faction coupon is only valid on the 360 version. PS3 not included.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Was hoping for a free PS3 copy. The only 360 copies on Best Buy's website are pre-owned but they are $14.99 meaning new copies are $17+. Most likely $19.99

Not worth it even with $10 off.

[quote name='150Calories']also pm me if u want 2 trade 4 it or if u have some of the gogamer games list becus im not read this thread agin.[/QUOTE]

PM him. Revolutionary, eh?

[quote name='150Calories']also pm me if u want 2 trade 4 it or if u have some of the gogamer games list becus im not read this thread agin.[/QUOTE]
I'll trade ya a case of Pepsi ;)

Of course I find out about the red faction coupon being only for the 360 right after my ps3 copy just shipped. I could still try for a override for the return and rebuy I was gonna do but im not holding my breath. Worst case however is me getting my money back

[quote name='strait edge follower']Of course I find out about the red faction coupon being only for the 360 right after my ps3 copy just shipped. I could still try for a override for the return and rebuy I was gonna do but im not holding my breath. Worst case however is me getting my money back[/QUOTE]

The only thing that would make this more hilarious is if they didn't allow you to return the game.

[quote name='TooPoor']Got my mag today. $10 :ps3: DD im waiting on you to happen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah im kind of stoked about a possible deal on Dragons Dogma

Make it happen Best Buy, tis the season of giving

[quote name='150Calories']prmtyme how much do u want i will buyed them from u if u have thee "welcome pack" i never got it[/QUOTE]

The welcome package coupons might be tied to the original account. If so they may still just override it for you. I was going to trade my welcome package coupons but figured they wouldn't work for the buyer because of the tying.

[quote name='tokyostomp']i hope there isn't a deal on dogma. it will conflict with my morals too much.

i have this whole anti-capcom thing.[/QUOTE]

Lol - I thought I was the only one!

[quote name='tokyostomp']i hope there isn't a deal on dogma. it will conflict with my morals too much.

Then don't buy it.

[quote name='roundhouse']The only thing that would make this more hilarious is if they didn't allow you to return the game.[/QUOTE]

I read the return policy before ordering the game and they will infact let me return it so no extra laughs for you my friend :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']I read the return policy before ordering the game and they will infact let me return it so no extra laughs for you my friend :)[/QUOTE]
You could try with the PS3, I remember last time people got the BF3 coupon working with the XBOX version.

[quote name='J7.']Damn no cave digging. I really should play Guerrilla been sitting in my backlog for years. So if there's no cave deformation it sounds like you can only destroy physical structures?[/QUOTE]

in guerrilla yea, but it was so good. armageddon looked bad from the start because you were in a cave. for a cheap price i'l try it and not expect anything out of it.
guerrilla felt a bit like mercenaries or just cause.

I understand your point. I'm not pro-capcom at this point, but I'm not going to deprive myself of a good game. I doubt they would even notice my $10, haha.

[quote name='usrevenge']in guerrilla yea, but it was so good. armageddon looked bad from the start because you were in a cave. for a cheap price i'l try it and not expect anything out of it.
guerrilla felt a bit like mercenaries or just cause.[/QUOTE]

I thought Armageddon looked better because of its setting, it was more like RF1. But if it's deformation is just buildings like in Guerrilla then it doesn't take advantage of the cave setting.

[quote name='150Calories']prmtyme how much do u want i will buyed them from u if u have thee "welcome pack" i never got it[/QUOTE]

i have the welcome pack as well but i will only be using one coupon from there the buy two get one free on new game all the others you can have

Did any GCU members who let their subscription expire and then sign up again later (meaning you didn't renew) receive a new Welcome Packet?

[quote name='klimb22']Did any GCU members who let their subscription expire and then sign up again later (meaning you didn't renew) receive a new Welcome Packet?[/QUOTE]

Negative

[quote name='klimb22']I guess once you're in the system, you're in the system.[/QUOTE]

Well to clarify I renewed last month and I think I was an early adopter that renewed at the very last week possible. So given the turnaround time of the GCU packets, we very well still could receive these since it hasn't been that long for me. I don't think the system will identify "new" memberships vs. renewals so it's my lack of faith in the new system that thinks we won't be getting it.

I know it's been said by the BBY mods that renewals are supposed to be entitled to them so I plan on contacting them in a month or two if I never receive my welcome packet again.

Mine expired mid September, but renewed last week of September.

I have yet to receive the welcome packet. Last year I received it later week of December, and they were expiring at the end of the year.

[quote name='confoosious']I renewed in October and didn't get a welcome packet. I'm not really expecting one.[/QUOTE]Same here, though I wouldn't refuse another one. ;)

Renewed around August I wanna say and received welcome packet last week. You'll get it. They send them out quarterly or something....iatcg knew the schedule (see, he was good for some things)

I signed up for GCU last month for BO2. Does this mean I'll prob get the welcome packet next year? Will they be ones that expire this year or next year?

never got my welcome coupons, best believe i wont sign up for gamers unlocked again..especially since the lackluster coupons, it was a great deal, but they should have sent me my welcome coupons.

I just got the issue digitally, I've gotten every single earlier on as a physical copy, why would they change me over to digital? I really prefer a normal copy if possible.

bread's done
Back