@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Hey all, I just saw the new batch of @Gamer coupons thanks to my local BBY having the new issue out already (note that these are not active until Sunday):

-$25 off Mario Party 9 :)wii:)
-$20 off Dragon's Dogma :)ps3:/:360:)
-$15 off Gears of War 3 :)360:)
-$10 off Red Faction: Armageddon :)360: only)
-$15 off Toy Story Mania! :)ps3:/:360:) or Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure :)wii:/:3ds:)
-$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 or more
-$50 off Warhead 7.1 Wireless Headset :)360:)
-$20 off PowerA Fus1on Tournament Controller :)360:)

Here's hoping Mario Party 9 and Dragon's Dogma goes on sale while these are active!

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI for anyone who hasn't found it, it appears Red Faction is $19.99 for 360. Could of been missmarked, but didn't care enough to check.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']FYI for anyone who hasn't found it, it appears Red Faction is $19.99 for 360. Could of been missmarked, but didn't care enough to check.[/QUOTE]

well i dont see it on their website so. also sucks its for the 360 only as online red faction for the ps3 is 9.99 lol

also the controller how are those? the one that has a coupon price on it?

[quote name='kayne2000']well i dont see it on their website so. also sucks its for the 360 only as online red faction for the ps3 is 9.99 lol[/QUOTE]

Not really sure what you are saying, but just to clarify... I went into a local store and they had several copies (actually looks like they had way more than they should, so I'm guessing stores are getting these to move stock with the coupon) and they were tagged as $19.99.

[quote name='shadowkast']Renewed around August I wanna say and received welcome packet last week. You'll get it. They send them out quarterly or something....iatcg knew the schedule (see, he was good for some things)[/QUOTE]
So you actually renewed before your subscription expired? If so, then that gives me a little more hope. I renewed in early September so we'll see...maybe it's a good thing so I'll have more time to use them before they expire.

[quote name='klimb22']So you actually renewed before your subscription expired? If so, then that gives me a little more hope. I renewed in early September so we'll see...maybe it's a good thing so I'll have more time to use them before they expire.[/QUOTE]

That is correct

I got my magazine. Hoping for a drop on Dragon's Dogma. I passed on the MS Store deal because I prefer my PS3, and I hope I don't end up regretting it - but the lack of stacking deals+coupons from BB lately has me keeping my hopes low.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']FYI for anyone who hasn't found it, it appears Red Faction is $19.99 for 360. Could of been missmarked, but didn't care enough to check.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't. I had them price-check a copy tonight, and it rang up $19.99. So much for the free game everyone was looking forward to.

I was looking through my e-mails and the "Welcome to Gamer's Club Unlocked" e-mail had a banner linking to printable welcome coupons. I signed up for the first time last month, and will I still receive them in the mail? How do I check if I get the magazine coupons digitally? If my mag coupons aren't online, when should I expect the first mag to come?

I got red faction, it was $10 after coupon. the best buy I went to had it priced 2 times, one time $30, the other $20, but when I bought it It game up as $20.
though I couldn't find it online the store I went to ( whitemarsh in maryland) had like 20 copies.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It wasn't. I had them price-check a copy tonight, and it rang up $19.99. So much for the free game everyone was looking forward to.[/QUOTE]

Unless it's marked down later in the month, however unlikely.

[quote name='Zolor23']I was looking through my e-mails and the "Welcome to Gamer's Club Unlocked" e-mail had a banner linking to printable welcome coupons. I signed up for the first time last month, and will I still receive them in the mail? How do I check if I get the magazine coupons digitally? If my mag coupons aren't online, when should I expect the first mag to come?[/QUOTE]

check your email that you signed up with, that's where mine are ( still annoyed that they switched me to digital) you get got it in your email it's usually the 2nd link.

[quote name='usrevenge']check your email that you signed up with, that's where mine are ( still annoyed that they switched me to digital) you get got it in your email it's usually the 2nd link.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any other e-mails from BB or Gamers Club Unlocked since the welcome e-mail and coupons. That should mean I will get the mag and coupons in the mail?

[quote name='MoCiWe']I just got the issue digitally, I've gotten every single earlier on as a physical copy, why would they change me over to digital? I really prefer a normal copy if possible.[/QUOTE]

The cashier must have selected the digital option.

The Sku is 1067948, the model is 55215, and the UPC is 752919552155 for the :360: version of Red Faction Armageddon. Can someone please set up a search link at Best Buy for us? I don't know what to replace in the address bar and keep getting error messages.

[quote name='Bosamba']The Sku is 1067948, the model is 55215, and the UPC is 752919552155 for the :360: version of Red Faction Armageddon. Can someone please set up a search link at Best Buy for us? I don't know what to replace in the address bar and keep getting error messages.[/QUOTE]
Best Buy "fixed" the glitch. If the search bar on Best Buy won't bring up the item, meaning if the item has been deleted, the address bar glitch won't work.

[quote name='Fukurou']Best Buy "fixed" the glitch. If the search bar on Best Buy won't bring up the item, meaning if the item has been deleted, the address bar glitch won't work.[/QUOTE]

you know i love when companies "fix glitches" that help their customers and cost the company 0 money.

[quote name='sadboy']Man, I'ma never going to play Dragon's Dogma. :'([/QUOTE]

Your forum name suits you well. lol. It's worth paying extra for, or wait for a discount before Dark Arisen comes out early next year. :D

[quote name='kayne2000']you know i love when companies "fix glitches" that help their customers and cost the company 0 money.[/QUOTE]
Uh, but it doesn't help the customer.

[quote name='Fukurou']Uh, but it doesn't help the customer.[/QUOTE]

so being able to look up items and their stock in stores doesn't help the customer how???

[quote name='kayne2000']so being able to look up items and their stock in stores doesn't help the customer how???[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I mean. The glitch allowed that. Fixing the glitch removed the ability to see stock for certain items. Do you even know what glitch I'm talking about?

Before anyone may be tempted to use the coupon for toy story, note that target has it on sale for $19.99 this week. I know no stack but looks promising for future use. I know my kids would love this game

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&skuId=5119975&searchpage=true&_requestid=433683

Try this link? It's using my zip code, but you should be able to change it. Everything is showing as "in store only" or "unavailable" though, not "available now"

EDIT: okay I don't know what I did, but it's working in one browser but not in another. perhaps it's something to do with cookies. The link doesn't take you to the right page, but it loads for me. I'll keep playing around with it

EDIT2: It's got to be something to do with cookies, since I cannot replicate it again. I based the link off the first xbox360 game I found, BLOPS2, and changed the SKU but got a "page not found". When i hit back on my browser, it was for RFA all of a sudden, instead of BLOPS2. I guess you guys can post your zip codes and I'll go through them one by one and let you know what the stock locator says, but I have no way of knowing if it is correct or not.

Here is for 30060:
mX7Oj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I replicated it again, but only in Opera. I browsed to BLOPS 2 xbox360 by going to products -> video games - xbox360 -> new releases -> check shipping and availability -> check stores. And before I put in the zip code, i changed out the SKU. It brought me to a "page not found" page so i went back in my browser, then put in my zip code and voila, I was able to check the status. It would be great if someone else could duplicate this trick, but again, i think it has something to do with cookies, as I could not get it working with firefox (a browser i never use).

The offer is still open if you want to post your zip code or PM me and I'll show you the availability, but again, I cannot confirm if it is accurate or not, as it only shows "In-store only" or "Unavailable"

derp.. I need to read better. Didn't realize the RF:A coupon was for only 360. I think I'll wait a while and get it near end of month maybe.. Not in any hurry to get it now...

how big of a stretch is to price match resident evil 6 with amazon that's on 40 right now and then use the 20 dollar discount that's on the rewards members? maybe to much?

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']how big of a stretch is to price match resident evil 6 with amazon that's on 40 right now and then use the 20 dollar discount that's on the rewards members? maybe to much?[/QUOTE]

Very YMMV. That's considered double dipping.

[quote name='stoned99']Looks like Dragons Dogma coupon just became worthless. GameFly have it used for 20$ with free shipping[/QUOTE]
Unless people want it new.

[quote name='bardockkun']Unless people want it new.[/QUOTE]

Which would be people like me. I plan to wait and see if there is a price drop before I cash in the coupon.

[quote name='stoned99']Looks like Dragons Dogma coupon just became worthless. GameFly have it used for 20$ with free shipping[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='bardockkun']Unless people want it new.[/QUOTE]With Gamefly, it's like it is new, just not shrink-wrapped...though you might have some dissenters talking about the chip--*is shot*

[quote name='Vigilante']With Gamefly, it's like it is new, just not shrink-wrapped...though you might have some dissenters talking about the chip--*is shot*[/QUOTE]
I Love the deals from Gamefly and all and majority have worked with no problem, however I have received some games that either wouldn't read or just couldn't be installed onto my 360 after somewhere over 30%. It's a small portion where that has happend, but it definitely isn't new.

[quote name='Vigilante']With Gamefly, it's like it is new, just not shrink-wrapped...though you might have some dissenters talking about the chip--*is shot*[/QUOTE]

it's like new if you buy PS3 games, where the Blu-ray's are scratch resistant ... the 360 games I've received have all had scratches. They've played fine, but they definitely weren't like new.

Wait...what chip?

[quote name='galbyman']Wait...what chip? [/QUOTE]

I saw someone mention this in the Amazon Trade In Thread. Supposedly gamefly discs often have notches or chips in them. I don't know if they're cosmetic only or could affect the disc.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Just got my magazine. I wonder if I can combine a $25 RZ cert with this coupon towards MP9 without any issue. I think it would be fine.[/QUOTE]
Yes you can. I've done it numerous times.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Just got my magazine. I wonder if I can combine a $25 RZ cert with this coupon towards MP9 without any issue. I think it would be fine.[/QUOTE]

MP9- 49.99-25= 24.99, so you will either need to use a $20 certificate or buy something else to bring the pre-tax total to over $25.

I certainly hope that Dragon's Dogma goes down in price. I've been waiting, so sure of myself that DD wouldn't retain it's value for so long. I'm still a bit curious as to how it's managed to do so all this time.

[quote name='BW5150']Any1 still waiting on their mag?
Mine usually comes on time.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting so don't freak out yet.

(In best David Byrne voice) : "I'm still waiting...."

Not a big deal this month because nothing is gonna fly of the shelves like a $10 KoA and I'm waiting/hoping for a DD sale anyway, but I really wish this magazine would show up before the start of the coupon sales. It really shouldn't be this difficult.

bread's done
Back