GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to move the PS3 games. We don't necessarily keep the 360 and PS3 versions of each game at the same price. The prices are dependent on the demand for the game, quantity on hand, and prices at other retailers. I have been selling the COD 4s GOTY both PS3 and 360 for Around $45. They usually sell pretty quick at that price, so I do not see us going any lower than that unless they are not selling. As for the older games like Elder Scrolls, it is hard for me to sell them at a decent price compared to other retailers. I just want to be up front about that, I do not get that good of a discount on those. The lower the MSRP, The lower my discount is, the lower the profit is.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='The What?']Hey Troy,

Why are the PS3 games discounted lower than the XBOX 360 Games? and if you don't mind me asking i'm looking for a good deal for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Game of The Year Edition) plusThe Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) for the PS3. COD4 retails for $59.99 but most used deals you can get it for about $40 plus. ES:O goes for about $28 it would be awesome if you guys could discount both copies for 360 and PS3. Is that possible?

Thanks, The What?

To all Killzone 2 players I will see you on my scope soon enough :cool:[/quote]

Yo Troy,

I'm not sure if you missed my post in the previous page, But I was wondering if you would be able to get the "WWE Legends of Wrestlemania" game. If you do so, do you think you can sell it for the PS 3 system at around 37.99 alike the Smackdown vs Raw 2009 game? I'm new here too and I'm just looking for a good deal. I would be interested if it you can get the game at around that price at least. :)

[quote name='tman']I am trying to move the PS3 games. We don't necessarily keep the 360 and PS3 versions of each game at the same price. The prices are dependent on the demand for the game, quantity on hand, and prices at other retailers. I have been selling the COD 4s GOTY both PS3 and 360 for Around $45. They usually sell pretty quick at that price, so I do not see us going any lower than that unless they are not selling. As for the older games like Elder Scrolls, it is hard for me to sell them at a decent price compared to other retailers. I just want to be up front about that, I do not get that good of a discount on those. The lower the MSRP, The lower my discount is, the lower the profit is.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

troy. i get what your saying. to be honest i think the way your pricing your games is already a good way for us gamers to save on money. guys gotta make a living eh? btw your getting a shipment tommorow hopefully correct?

and twitters not working for me.

No new games today. We will hope for Monday. Have a great weekend All! we Will be getting Legends of wrestlemania, but they will be around $46

They will probably go up mid morning monday

[quote name='hotness123']ill have my fingers crossed. if u do get em wen will u post them on monday.[/quote]

We will definitely have games by later tomorrow night. We should have almost everything everyone has requested. It might take us a while to get everything on the website due to the amount of games we are getting. Stay tuned!!

Troy

The Following Playstation 3 games are on the site www.gameroomdeals.com

Eat Lead : The Return of Matt Hazard $41.99
Fear 2 $39.99
Kill Zone 2 $45.99

MLB 09 The Show $46.99
MLB 2K9 $39.99
Saints Row 2 $35.99
Resistance 2 $39.99

There will be more games tomorrow!

hey troy. could you give a time when things should be posted tommorow? is it going to be in the morning like before or late afternoon. looking forward to it =))

Troy,

Thanks for the great deals and taking time to answer our questions!:applause:

Is there any chance of getting "Guitar Hero: Metallica" (360) in your possession? And another interesting question (i apologize if it has been brought up before), but what are the chances of us seeing any Collectors Editions being sold from your store?

Thanks Troy as I just bought my second game Killzone 2 from you. Been waiting patiently for that one! Great price that you can't beat! I've looked elsewhere and just like when I bought FIFA 09 you have the cheapest by far so thanks again!

I dont see MLB 09 on the website. I also wanted to know if you will get an more copies of Wario Land Shake it? I went to buy this morning after contemplating all weekend and missed it.

Thanks for the great deals.

tman,

I searched this topic and I saw you mention on 3/26 that you'll be getting more copies of Left 4 Dead. I was wondering if you're going through with this plan or if it's not going to happen. You'll have at least one buyer if you do, of course :)

Thanks a ton in advance.

Did mlb 09 run out within 2 hrs? or i'm hoping it was never put up... cuz i dont see it anymore.... oh noes.....! DId i miss it?! Anyone saw it up?

[quote name='Mcal15']I dont see MLB 09 on the website. I also wanted to know if you will get an more copies of Wario Land Shake it? I went to buy this morning after contemplating all weekend and missed it.

Thanks for the great deals.[/quote]

is it just me or is the thread weird - I seem to have one extra page that when I attempt to navigate to it redirects me to the second to last page

[quote name='jaideam']is it just me or is the thread weird - I seem to have one extra page that when I attempt to navigate to it redirects me to the second to last page[/QUOTE]

Same here, and this is not the only thread that's been doing it.

[quote name='danny8k']lol, make that 2 :bouncy:[/quote]

I third. I'm a new PS3 owner and I badly need Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted for cheap.

We should have Left 4 Dead coming in tonight

[quote name='Aysion']tman,

I searched this topic and I saw you mention on 3/26 that you'll be getting more copies of Left 4 Dead. I was wondering if you're going through with this plan or if it's not going to happen. You'll have at least one buyer if you do, of course :)

Thanks a ton in advance.[/quote]

We should have Guitar Hero Metallica Tonight as well. I am expecting a lot of games tonight

[quote name='Viol8tor']Troy,

Thanks for the great deals and taking time to answer our questions!:applause:

Is there any chance of getting "Guitar Hero: Metallica" (360) in your possession? And another interesting question (i apologize if it has been brought up before), but what are the chances of us seeing any Collectors Editions being sold from your store?[/quote]

I only had a few MLB 09, there will be more tonight. I probably will not have any ratchet and clank. I will get a few for you all.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='uhwarrior09']Did mlb 09 run out within 2 hrs? or i'm hoping it was never put up... cuz i dont see it anymore.... oh noes.....! DId i miss it?! Anyone saw it up?[/quote]

No Games this morning and I don't have a time for tonight. I will keep everyone posted.

thanks
Troy

[quote name='hotness123']what time tonight. no games in the morning?[/quote]

I am working on it. It might be tomorrow before everything is on. We do have Valkyria Chronicles, Hawk PS3, GH Metallica, everything everyone has been waiting on

bread's done
Back