GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try to get a few copies

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='theloserboy']any chance you can get Battle Fantasia for the 360?[/quote]

I have 2 Fable II on the site now for $38.99. I doubt that I drop them any lower.

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

[quote name='williamspam91']Troy! holy shit man I JUST found out about how awesome your store is!
do you by chance still happen to have a copy of Fable 2 for 30 dollars or cheaper?[/quote]

Hey man looking for all of the following:
Disgaea 3, LBP, MGS4.
Esp the last 2.
As always thank you for your service and prices.
One more thing though is it possible to get Handheld games?

[quote name='Gamepolice']How long for the shipping to Springfield, IL?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure he's located in the midwest (can't recall where) and if its only been 2-4 days to the west coast I assume it'll be very fast shipping to you.

It should only be 2 to 3 days. We are located about 3 hours south of Springfield.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Gamepolice']How long for the shipping to Springfield, IL?[/quote]

Are you expecting any more copies of Street Fighter 4 (360)? Looks like I just missed out on the last batch you had in. I'm also interested in Resident Evil 5 (360).

[quote name='xxchiseenjaixx']hey troy, i just ordered an sf4 for 360. am i supposed to get somesort of shipping confirmation or do i just wait for it to come ? thanks.
ps. anyone know how long their games usually take to arrive to the bay area. thx[/quote]

About 3 days to the SF bay area from 2 ordered experiences.

Ordered Guitar Hero Metallica for Xbox360 sunday and got it today :) Great and fast service will be ordering again in the future.

hey troy i checked my conformation email and it said my game will be shipped through usps when i asked for ups shipping. I don't really care how it gets shipped, but i was wondering why.

All games ship via USPS no matter what you choose. I do not know how to only allow a USPS option on the website for games.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='MrChan']hey troy i checked my conformation email and it said my game will be shipped through usps when i asked for ups shipping. I don't really care how it gets shipped, but i was wondering why.[/quote]

Has Resident evil 5 for the PS3 been listed yet? If not, could you put that up? I need to buy two, I'm sure other people would buy it if it were available on the ps3 as well.

I have quite a few copies in stock and will drop the price to $32 today for Hawx 360

[quote name='earvcunanan']Troy, are you dropping the price of HAWX for PS3/360 since it's going for $39.99 now?[/quote]

I was bit skeptical at first, but I'm a believer now. Ordered GH Metallica on Saturday night and got it yesterday, exactly as advertised. Thanks Troy!

Can I assume you'll be carrying the latest crop of sports games - Tiger, Madden, NHL - shortly after release? Definitely want to check your site first if so.

Yes, we should have them within a few weeks of their release

[quote name='trax']I was bit skeptical at first, but I'm a believer now. Ordered GH Metallica on Saturday night and got it yesterday, exactly as advertised. Thanks Troy!

Can I assume you'll be carrying the latest crop of sports games - Tiger, Madden, NHL - shortly after release? Definitely want to check your site first if so.[/quote]

Troy, any word on Guitar Hero Metallica for the PS3? What about Socom: Confrontation with the Bluetooth headset?

By the way, I ordered The Godfather II from you on Sunday and got it on Wednesday. Excellent service, and I will be buying from you again.

We will not be getting in anything new for a few weeks. I might get a little bit of stuff between now and then, but not much. We will definitely get more Guitar Hero Metallica in. Probably not socom, but I will try

Thanks
Troy
[quote name='KingXtreme81']Troy, any word on Guitar Hero Metallica for the PS3? What about Socom: Confrontation with the Bluetooth headset?

By the way, I ordered The Godfather II from you on Sunday and got it on Wednesday. Excellent service, and I will be buying from you again.[/quote]

Got my Copy of Fear 2

Excellent service and awesome prices!

Can't beat GameRoomDeals.com

I have a question Troy if you don't mind me asking. When the next shipment of Mad Catz fight sticks comes out will you be able to sell those on the site (if you even get any)?

We should have some more in about 10 days

[quote name='foster1887']Hey Troy, are you getting The Show '09 in stock again? I missed out on the last time it was in stock.[/quote]

[quote name='xxchiseenjaixx']hey troy, i just ordered an sf4 for 360. am i supposed to get somesort of shipping confirmation or do i just wait for it to come ? thanks.
ps. anyone know how long their games usually take to arrive to the bay area. thx[/quote]

GREAT TRANSACTION !! cant say anythign better. ordered monday and was sent out tuesday. got it thursday afternoon in the bay area !! SUPER FAST SHIPPING!! i did wish my order was sent out the same day tho, just so it would have came even faster, but either than that. no complaints. everything was brand spankin' new.
thanks for the great service troy !!:applause:

I've gotta give a shout out for gameroomdeals.com, great prices and crazy fast shipping. I ordered my game on thursday afternoon and with free shipping, received it on Saturday. Now if only they would quit making be buy more stuff by offering such good deals ... heh heh heh.

Orderd SFIV, very fast shipping. ordered on Weds, got it on Sat. Thanks. Best thing is no tax and free shipping!!!

By the way, will you put any Star Ocean Last Hope on the website?

[quote name='JaroldL']waiting for both to drop to $40..
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Same here.

Nothing but great experiences with GRD. Everyone outside of Illinois would be silly for shopping anywhere else................those IN Illinois should think about buying from them as they may charge tax, but so do the B&M stores, and GRD has lower prices and free shipping. Thanks for everything Troy.

I waited to long on Metallica GH for 360, hopefully you guys stock up soon on that cause I want to hit it up.

Thanks.

Hey Tman, ordered Heavenly Sword...
You should have a login program or VIP or something
Hope to see it soon, and thanks for the free shipping as I use the mailers to send my stuff places and it works great

Hey Troy,

I don't know if it's too early to ask, but are you going to stock Prototype (360) after it comes out on June 9th? Thanks for your time.

I ordered a 360 SFIV last week, which I was expecting on Saturday but due to some slowness by the USPS it didn't show up until today. I certainly can't complain though, great deal! Thanks Troy! :)

bread's done
Back