GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little bit late to the party here with the IGN Prime discount expiring talk, but are you people getting notified of the exact date that your discount expires? I still haven't received an email about it. But that's probably because I didn't start my Prime discount until the very end of February. If it's a year, I've probably got a few more months left.

[quote name='The End']I'm a little bit late to the party here with the IGN Prime discount expiring talk, but are you people getting notified of the exact date that your discount expires? I still haven't received an email about it. But that's probably because I didn't start my Prime discount until the very end of February. If it's a year, I've probably got a few more months left.[/QUOTE]

If you only had a trial Prime then your discount is already gone. If you have a current subscription, people got a 48 hour warning a day or two ago.

By now it should be phased out for everyone. Have you checked trying to buy something?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If you only had a trial Prime then your discount is already gone. If you have a current subscription, people got a 48 hour warning a day or two ago.

By now it should be phased out for everyone. Have you checked trying to buy something?[/QUOTE]

Mine is still holding strong, pet included. ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If you only had a trial Prime then your discount is already gone. If you have a current subscription, people got a 48 hour warning a day or two ago.

By now it should be phased out for everyone. Have you checked trying to buy something?[/QUOTE]

Oh you're right. I'm not getting the discount anymore. Well that sucks.

Not that I can blame them for cancelling everyone. The offer was insane to begin with. I'm surprised that it took them this long to cancel it. Especially for those of us who got it via a free trial.

And no, I never did get an email about it. So if I hadn't heard it from you just now, I would have continued on thinking that I had a few months left. Glad I didn't stock up on Blue Coins a week ago like I had considered doing.

[quote name='Severose']Mine is still holding strong, pet included. ;)[/QUOTE]

Did you ever pay for prime?

[quote name='The End']
Did you ever pay for prime?[/QUOTE]

He does, he's a current subscriber. My bet is they'll let current subscribers keep the discount/pet, but screw everyone else, regardless of what they said about cancelling everyones discount.

[quote name='The End']... Did you ever pay for prime?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']He does, he's a current subscriber...[/QUOTE]

Yup, til June next year.

Hmmm, one new daily deal is Uprising44.

Doesn't seem available elsewhere so I bought at $3.

Also picked up Midnight Nowhere on sales for $3.74 since it is also only available there.

Looks like their Holiday sale has started. 4 weeks, looks like base changes every week, and 4 new daily deals each day. There's also a Buy 4 for 3 deal, cheapest item being free. Doesn't say whether it need to be from the sale either. Might be a good idea to stock up on some of the leftover Turkey Day items while they're still on promo (Dishonored and whatnot) if there's 4 items you want, though no clue if it'll work.

[quote name='Umair56']Looks like instead of 15% off GG we get 15% off the IGN Store.

YEAH!!!![/QUOTE]
image.php

My Prime discount is still holding and I have a week or so of Prime left. Not willing to re-subscribe though if I don't know whether that will guarantee keeping my discount. I know some people have reported having current memberships and lost their discount. Annoying that neither side seems willing to actually discuss it aside from some customer service issue response letters from GG saying "Permanent doesn't mean permanent, you silly-heads".

"Official" response from GG in the GameTuror thread (scroll to the end):

http://www.gamersgate.com/gametutor?issue=240300

By GamersGate posted Today

Hello guys,

Some clarification:

- The IGN discount is now over since the GamersGate-IGN contract has ended. The confusion that has arisen due to the very unwise use of the word "permanent" (although never "lifetime" or similar) is extremely unfortunate and we're are truly sorry about this. As you might be able to understand, it's the last thing we want to see happen.

- An unlimited "lifetime" discount was never intended or planned and it's not something we can realistically provide from a business/commercial sense, no matter how much we might want to.

- The differences in when the discount stops working is depending on the status of the IGN Prime subscription, but we've learned that there are some discrepancies and are currently investigating the issue. If you have any problems or questions about your IGN Prime membership, please contact them directly since the service is not connected to GamersGate.

-- To be a little more specific, those that had active subscriptions should have kept the discount up to and including monday (more than 48hrs) while those that had cancelled their subscriptions (this is what later turned out to be iffy) were removed immediately. Only active subscribers were ever meant to have access to the discount.

- Everyone who has had an IGN pet will get to keep their pet, if it disappeared then it should be back now.

Again, we're very sorry about the mess this has caused and we will be Much more careful in the future regarding both our and our partners promotions, and how they are described.

We hope that you can find it in yourselves to be patient and understanding with us, and that you will continue to enjoy the service we work hard to provide.

Best,
GG Team

Ah, I last checked that thread last night after it dropped off the first page.

I see they're sticking with "permanent doesn't mean permanent" as their excuse. Classy.

Ki?m ti?n v?i SFI

Tru?c tiên d? bi?t v? cách ki?m ti?n v?i SFI chúng ta c?n ph?i hi?u so lu?c v? ti?p th? liên k?t (Affiliate Marketing)

Ti?p th? liên k?t (affiliate marketing) lÃ$ phuong th?c ti?p th? d?a trên n?n t?ng Internet trong dó m?t website s? qu?ng bá s?n ph?m ho?c d?ch v? cho nhi?u website khác vÃ$ hu?ng hoa h?ng t? phuong th?c qu?ng bá nÃ$y thông qua lu?ng truy c?p, doanh s? bán hÃ$ng ho?c khi m?u dang ký du?c hoÃ$n t?t. Ti?p th? liên k?t khác v?i phuong th?c qu?ng cáo truy?n th?ng nh? vi?c thanh toán ch? d?a trên hi?u qu? c?a qu?ng cáo mÃ$ không ph? thu?c vÃ$o th?i gian vÃ$ t?n su?t qu?ng cáo.

SFI lÃ$ m?t trang ti?p th? liên k?t vÃ$ website mÃ$ SFI qu?ng cáo, ti?p th? lÃ$ TripleClicks.com. SFI s? ch?u trách nhi?m qu?ng bá d? dua ngu?i tiêu dùng d?n v?i TripleClicks vÃ$ hu?ng hoa h?ng trên nh?ng s?n ph?m mÃ$ ngu?i tiêu dùng mua t? TripleClicks. TripleClicks lÃ$ m?t trang thuong m?i di?n t?, bán hÃ$ng online có ph?m qui ho?t d?ng toÃ$n th? gi?i.

Nhu v?y, n?u chúng ta tham gia vÃ$o SFI thì cung có nghia lÃ$ chúng ta s? lÃ$m công vi?c lÃ$ ti?p th? liên k?t cho TripleClicks vÃ$ hu?ng hoa h?ng t? dó. MÃ$ chúng ta dã bi?t v? ti?p th? liên k?t thì ch? nh?n du?c hoa h?ng khi bán du?c hÃ$ng, ngu?c l?i thì s? không có hoa h?ng. Nói nhu v?y thì có l? các b?n s? nghi r?ng lÃ$m vi?c v?i SFI s? r?t khó ki?m du?c ti?n nh?t lÃ$ khi chúng ta ? Vi?t Nam.

Tuy nhiên, th?c s? thì ki?m ti?n v?i SFI cung không ph?i lÃ$ m?t di?u khó khan l?m, ch? y?u lÃ$ ph?i có nhi?t huy?t vÃ$ kiên nh?n. Công vi?c nÃ$y không ph?i lÃ$ công vi?c ki?u "lÃ$m giÃ$u qua dêm" mÃ$ nó lÃ$ m?t công vi?c dòi h?i ph?i có s? d?u tu v? th?i gian, công s?c. Nó c?n ph?i có m?t th?i gian tuong d?i dÃ$i tru?c khi b?n nhìn th?y du?c thu nh?p c?a b?n thân, nh?ng ngu?i xu?t s?c nh?t vÃ$ ch?p nh?n d?u tu c? v? ti?n b?c cung ph?i m?t d?n 2, 3 tháng m?i có du?c m?t thu nh?p vÃ$i tram dollar trên tháng.

Tôi không ph?i lÃ$ ngu?i xu?t s?c, cung không ph?i lÃ$ ngu?i dã có nhi?u nam kinh nghi?m lÃ$m vi?c v?i SFI mÃ$ tôi ch? m?i tham gia SFI t? ngÃ$y 19/07/2012. Hoa h?ng tháng 7 c?a tôi lÃ$ 0.85$ - sau khi nghe tôi nói s? ti?n nÃ$y ch?c có l? các b?n s? mu?n b? di cho xong :). Tuy nhiên, d?i v?i tôi thì s? ti?n dó lÃ$ m?t s? kh?i d?u r?t t?t. M?t s? b?n tuy?n du?i c?a tôi m?i d?u khi dang ký thì tôi b?o r?ng ph?i có kiên trì vÃ$ ph?i ch?u khó, b?n nÃ$o cung b?o lÃ$ mình r?t kiên trì, r?t ch?u khó nhung d?n cu?i cùng thì có r?t nhi?u ngu?i trong s? dó dã b? cu?c. Tôi xin nói so qua v? cái kiên trì mÃ$ các b?n c?n ph?i có ? m?c d? nÃ$o d? có th? thÃ$nh công v?i SFI. VÃ$ d? nhu b?n thân tôi: t? lúc tham gia d?n nay thì m?i ngÃ$y tôi d?u dÃ$nh Ã$t nh?t lÃ$ 1 ti?ng ru?i d?ng h? d? nghiên c?u vÃ$ lÃ$m vi?c v?i SFI, ch?ng ?y v?n chua d? d? tôi có th? l?t vÃ$o danh sách nh?ng ngu?i lÃ$m vi?c tÃ$ch c?c trong SFI.

ThÃ$nh tÃ$ch hi?n t?i c?a tôi trong SFI lÃ$:

Tôi dang d?t tr?ng thái Bronze Team Leader trong tháng 8,
Tôi dang x?p th? 4395 trên t?t c? các thÃ$nh viên c?a SFI trên th? gi?i,
Tôi dang x?p th? 7 trên 1188 thÃ$nh viên dã tham gia ngÃ$y 19/07/2012,
Tôi dang x?p th? 2 trên t?t c? các thÃ$nh viên c?a SFI ? Vi?t Nam.

V?i nh?ng gì tôi dã d?t du?c, nh?ng gì tôi dã tìm hi?u thì tôi có th? t? tin kh?ng d?nh v?i các b?n r?ng n?u b?n theo tôi vÃ$ lÃ$m theo nh?ng gì tôi hu?ng d?n thì ch?c ch?n các b?n s? thÃ$nh công, v?n d? ch? lÃ$ th?i gian mÃ$ thôi. L?y c?t m?c lÃ$ 200$/tháng thì các b?n có th? d?t du?c trong th?i gian nhu sau:

D?u tu nh? 3-5$/tháng thì sau 12 tháng các b?n s? d?t du?c
D?u tu trung bình 22$/tháng thì sau 8 tháng các b?n s? d?t du?c
D?u tu tuong l?n 52$/tháng thì sau 5 tháng các b?n s? d?t du?c
D?u tu l?n hon n?a 80$/tháng thì sau 3-4 tháng các b?n s? d?t du?c

Cho dù các b?n có d?u tu nhi?u hon n?a thì cung không có cách nÃ$o d? d? có du?c thu nh?p nhanh hon n?a dâu nhé. Ti?n ch? có th? lÃ$m thay các b?n m?t s? vi?c vÃ$ rút ng?n th?i gian t?o ra thu nh?p cho các b?n thôi ch? không th? lÃ$m t?t c? m?i th? cho các b?n du?c. ? SFI không có khái ni?m không ph?i lÃ$m gì mÃ$ v?n có thu nh?p dâu nhá, ch? khi các b?n dã d?t d?n m?t trình d? nh?t d?nh.

V? công vi?c ph?i lÃ$m gì v?i SFI thì tôi xin dÃ$nh l?i cho các bÃ$i vi?t khác ? chuyên m?c SFI co b?n. N?u b?n c?m th?y thÃ$ch công vi?c nÃ$y thì hãy tìm hi?u ti?p menu SFI. Tôi s? r?t vui m?ng chÃ$o dón b?n tham gia vÃ$o d?i c?a tôi vÃ$ tôi luôn s?n sÃ$ng d? h? tr? b?n.

Xem thêm thông tin t?i dây

[quote name='Syntax Error']I just reported that post as spam to get rid of it. Doesn't help if you have the whole thing quoted ;)[/QUOTE]

I wanted to immortalize that epic post forever! LOL edited my quote

Pretty sad losing my IGN discount there, especially since I didn't save even the $7 that the IGN discount cost. Oh well, I'm not too upset with all of the deals going on at Amazon and Green Man Gaming (who almost always has a 20 or 25% coupon anyway!)

Personally, I'm glad. I'm tired of the deals relying on that IGN discount to be better than everybody else. Hopefully, this means the deals will stand on their own two feet to be better than everybody else.

PS: I'm also against those discount cards they give you at grocery stores in order to get savings. Deals should be deals without special (and especially paid) memberships. Everyone should have free access to deals. Open deals for everybody!

No IGN required. Down with savings cards! Down with memberships! Down with coupons!

Just give us the deal. Simple, easy, free. World peace ensues.

[quote name='The End']Oh you're right. I'm not getting the discount anymore. Well that sucks.

Not that I can blame them for cancelling everyone. The offer was insane to begin with. I'm surprised that it took them this long to cancel it. Especially for those of us who got it via a free trial.

[/QUOTE]

I guess I understand why people are upset but I agree with The End on this (and the official GG post above confirms his thoughts); it's simply not viable to give a huge number of customers a 15% discount forever on everything. Even if Gamersgate were Steam, they'd probably eventually fold after doing a promotion of that sort. I hope this blows over because it seems like a genuine misunderstanding/mistake and GG really isn't a bad actor (and no I don't work for them).

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Personally, I'm glad. I'm tired of the deals relying on that IGN discount to be better than everybody else. Hopefully, this means the deals will stand on their own two feet to be better than everybody else.[/QUOTE]
They haven't yet. I don't think they had a deal yet this past week which was superior to the other guys' without adding an extra push. Maybe on some more obscure titles ("Best price on RUSE around!") but certainly not on the major stuff.

I started out better inclined towards GG than I feel now. They're pushing hard to make this our fault and blaming it on everyone misinterpreting a very clear phrase. If they made a mistake (whether one of language or unwisely signing a contract) they should just admit their fault and try to make good in some way. I'll agree that the discount was perhaps unsustainable but they should offer something besides "Not our fault you guys didn't know permanent meant not-permanent..."

When someone makes an error and is more worried about covering their own ass and blame-shifting than admitting and making good on it, it's hard to retain much sympathy or goodwill. Those are traits I try to avoid in people I work or do business with.

They might not have better deals but they often have matching ones, and the extra blue coin credit purchase, even if small, is often enough to push me toward them fairly often.

They really botched this whole thing. I never got the warning email and assumed that I was safe because I was a current prime subscriber. I never expected it to last beyond this week but to cancel it so abruptly leaves a sour taste. I have over 40 bucks in blue coins that I would of used to purchase an upcoming preorder but I now feel much more inclined to only purchase steamworks titles.

A little warning would of been appreciated. Trying to sneak it by on thanksgiving is just rude.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Personally, I'm glad. I'm tired of the deals relying on that IGN discount to be better than everybody else. Hopefully, this means the deals will stand on their own two feet to be better than everybody else.
[/QUOTE]

With rare exceptions, it seems like most DD retailers have comparable sale prices and then the ones who doesn't have Steam's exposure will often use something extra to seal the deal and put them over the top as a better deal.

With GMG it's the vouchers and in particular that they work on pre-orders. Amazon does a lot of bundle packs and does some extra promotions like the $5 promo. With GG it was mainly the IGN discount of late that made them competitive IMO. The blue coins help a little but really not very much.

This whole situation was just handled poorly. Apparently, the IGN support staff apparently are waiting to hear back from their higher ups, or so someone said just minutes ago at the IGN forum (relayed from the IGN Facebook page I believe).

It seems like someone at GG hit the panic button or something without really thinking things out. I had a hard time believing that both the people in charge of this promotion at IGN and GG knew it was ending didn't think it was a good idea to let anyone know.

Also that GG did it in the middle of a major US holiday when most people have a 4 day weekend and the biggest sales of the year are going on is extremely poor timing to say the least.

I think something went down. Someone over there probably realized they were losing money on the deal and plugged it up ASAP.

To be honest, I never really felt like they catered primarily to the deals crowd anyway. Though they do of course sell some Steamworks games, I always felt like they catered more toward the European anti-Steam crowd who would much rather have Tages than Steamworks. *shrug*

[quote name='Motoki']To be honest, I never really felt like they catered primarily to the deals crowd anyway. Though they do of course sell some Steamworks games, I always felt like they catered more toward the European anti-Steam crowd who would much rather have Tages than Steamworks. *shrug*[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with this statement - GG has had some crazy deals now and then, as well
as many niche games hard to find elsewhere. In fact, one of the main reasons I buy from
them is to get games that are DRM-free (although I do agree that many AAA titles do come
with DRM that is worse than Steam).

Although I will miss the 15% discount (I never signed up for IGN Prime, so for me it was a
free ride...), I'll continue to buy from GG (the G2PO 5% off coupon still works and the Blue
Coins "cashback" for purchases, ratings, reviews, etc. is nice).

[quote name='seamoss']I have to disagree with this statement - GG has had some crazy deals now and then, as well
as many niche games hard to find elsewhere. In fact, one of the main reasons I buy from
them is to get games that are DRM-free (although I do agree that many AAA titles do come

Although I will miss the 15% discount (I never signed up for IGN Prime, so for me it was a
free ride...), I'll continue to buy from GG (the G2PO 5% off coupon still works and the Blue
Coins "cashback" for purchases, ratings, reviews, etc. is nice).[/QUOTE]

I have to mirror this sentiment. Yes, most of the time their deals only match Steam at best. But they do have some pretty good deals here and there. I also enjoy buying games there not available elsewhere. Even right now they have a buy 3 get the 4th free promotion on games which is technically only 25% off, but if you stack it with some sales it can be a pretty good promo.

[quote name='seamoss'](the G2PO 5% off coupon still works and the Blue
Coins "cashback" for purchases, ratings, reviews, etc. is nice).[/QUOTE]
G2PO expires on the 30th. I was going to use it to buy more coins until they pulled the discounts. No reason to do so now.

[quote name='Syntax Error']
...They're pushing hard to make this our fault...
...they should just admit their fault and try to make good in some way...
...more worried about covering their own ass and blame-shifting...[/QUOTE]
:/
[quote name='GGate']
...extremely unfortunate and we're are truly sorry about this...
...we're very sorry about the mess this has caused...
...we will be Much more careful in the future...
...We hope that you can find it in yourselves to be patient and understanding with us...
[/QUOTE]

I echo the sentiment of it being better to just have lower prices up front without the need for the 15% off. However, it was handled very poorly. The whole "permanent doesn't mean permanent" excuse is a slap in the face. There's no way they can tell me that they weren't aware of everyone thinking it was a lifetime code. And to just yank it with no warning? Apologies come off a lot less sincere when there are excuses attached to them.

Either way I would suggest you all support the innocent indie developers that are suffering due to GamersGate's poor decisions. Go to this thread for more info if you haven't already.

Cheapo72, that was a great job of selectively quoting all the "I'm sorry" bits while leaving out the "...but we never really promised permanent like we clearly said" bits but I'm not sure what the point was besides showing how easy it is to cherry pick phrases out of context.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Cheapo72, that was a great job of selectively quoting all the "I'm sorry" bits while leaving out the "...but we never really promised permanent like we clearly said" bits but I'm not sure what the point was besides showing how easy it is to cherry pick phrases out of context.[/QUOTE]

I think he was just pointing out they did apologize and didn't just deflect blame. Basically, trying to balance out a one-sided portrayal of what happened.

I agree that their excuse is crappy, the way they handled this is crappy, and this is very bad for them as a company just because of the way they handled it. If I had paid for my Prime and not gotten my money's worth out of it then I would be upset about it even more.

I do agree however that some of the backlash to the other extreme is a bit much IMO, but to each their own.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Cheapo72, that was a great job of selectively quoting all the "I'm sorry" bits while leaving out the "...but we never really promised permanent like we clearly said" bits but I'm not sure what the point was besides showing how easy it is to cherry pick phrases out of context.[/QUOTE]

More to the point, it misses the bigger and avoidable issue:
The discount was pulled suddenly and without notice (for a lot of us). Doing this on the biggest sales weekend in the USA is just daft.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I think he was just pointing out they did apologize and didn't just deflect blame.[/QUOTE]
When you follow up your "apology" with saying how it wasn't your fault because you never really promised anything, that pretty much negates the supposed "apology".

"Hey, sorry I never showed up to help you move like I promised but when I said I'd be there, I clearly didn't mean 'there' to be your house but rather a place on the globe. You'll notice I never said 'your home' when I said 'there' so I don't know why you thought I was showing up. But I said 'sorry' so we're cool now, right?"

I do agree however that some of the backlash to the other extreme is a bit much IMO, but to each their own.
The class action lawsuit talk, sure. That's just silly. I don't think expressing written opinions really counts as "backlash" but, as you said, to each their own.

[quote name='asheskitty']More to the point, it misses the bigger and avoidable issue:
The discount was pulled suddenly and without notice (for a lot of us). Doing this on the biggest sales weekend in the USA is just daft.[/QUOTE]

I don't necessarily think it was a nefarious plan.

They just started their Holiday Sale today (earlier than any other store) and the main point of their cancellation email was "We still have good deals so hope you continue to use our service."

I think it was just a misguided attempt at trying to soften the blow with a segue into their holiday sale, not an evil attempt to sneak one by anyone.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I don't necessarily think it was a nefarious plan.

They just started their Holiday Sale today (earlier than any other store) and the main point of their cancellation email was "We still have good deals so hope you continue to use our service."

I think it was just a misguided attempt at trying to soften the blow with a segue into their holiday sale, not an evil attempt to sneak one by anyone.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was ill willed. The 15% discount was rather too good to last for long (w/o artificially increasing prices). I'm not surprised they pulled it. The sheer abruptness of pulling it is what I take issue with, especially since it has been around for 9 months. This speaks for of a lack of forethought/leadership.

Full disclosure: I added another $20 in blue coins w/G2PO hours before the first murmurings of this hit CAG, and my IGN discount was promptly pulled.

I imagine IGN will see a pretty big drop in their Prime subscriptions. I mean seriously, why anyone would pay for IGN Prime without this perk is beyond me.

[quote name='seamoss']I have to disagree with this statement - GG has had some crazy deals now and then, as well
[/QUOTE]

Well of course it kind of goes without saying that Euro crowd they cater to is very pro-DRM free. I think that would be their first choice.

For me being pro-Steam they just have too much DRM free (which I don't want) and too much Tages, Star Force, Securom etc (which I really don't want)

I'll miss some of their ign steamworks deals but on the whole me being someone who wants Steam or Desura 95% of the time I won't miss shopping there too much and I just don't think they cater to my segment for the most part, though there was some overlap with the Steamworks stuff.

Can someone update the title of this thread to reflect they are now doing a 4 week Holiday Sale with 4 Daily Deals. I updated the OP (without changing any of the IGN stuff), but can't edit the title for whatever reason. They also have a buy 4,pay for 3 thing going as well, and bundles.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Can someone update the title of this thread to reflect they are now doing a 4 week Holiday Sale with 4 Daily Deals. I updated the OP (without changing any of the IGN stuff), but can't edit the title for whatever reason. They also have a buy 4,pay for 3 thing going as well.[/QUOTE]

Only the original poster can update the title subject of a thread, even if it's a Wiki - I assume SlightlyOffTrack will get to it soon or you can PM him.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Can someone update the title of this thread to reflect they are now doing a 4 week Holiday Sale with 4 Daily Deals.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely not. They are a bunch of liars and they need to be called on it. I refuse to contribute to their business any longer as a matter of princip-- Ah crap, I just bought 4 games.

$1.19 Dungeon Siege III (Steamworks; use code G2PO) is crazy. Crazy! I'd finally decided against buying the game a couple of months ago, but that price is basically swapping a few GG reviews for it!

Edit: forgot to complain, rwar, rwar, I hate GG, they only gave me a 15% discount for nine months, I still have a mark on my hand from a permanent marker from when I was nine years old, etc etc

[quote name='PenguinJim']$1.19 Dungeon Siege III (Steamworks; use code G2PO) is crazy. Crazy! I'd finally decided against buying the game a couple of months ago, but that price is basically swapping a few GG reviews for it![/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it. I really enjoy simple top down arcade style games once in awhile, not to mention, I think it has a nice overall art style. And voiced characters!

I recommend it.

!@$@$@ I missed the DSIII deal! Oh well. Normally I'd bite at this price but I seriously went to town this past weekend on PCDD games already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back