GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^_^ My use was primarily commute and recreation.

RollerBlades are great when taking public transit....
Compared to ice skates, anyway.

My one and only experience with (ice) figure skates was not all that positive after growing up using only hockey skates.

f_5199b952df.jpg
Hell yeah, CAT ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!

still gotta be better than War Z Infestation Stories.

>.> y u no remember?

SR3 glitch

indie game we all have from some bundle glitch

I'd be excited about those, but I think it's better if you were excited about those.

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - $4.50 (70%, steam)
lowest price I think, not seeing 4-pack discounted (yet) $3.60 for me
Amazon had 4-pack for $15.29 on the 14th $3.82/each... so this is a little lower for 20%ers
Amazon's 4-pack was a glitch, so this is a pretty impressive price (if it's not a glitch).

My NAZI ZOMMIES review from Amazon:

"Admittedly, this game does not have the best third-person-shooter mechanics out there. You can vault over some obstacles and not others, picking up ammo by walking near it doesn't always pick everything up, the cover system is clunky and mostly useless, etc. The graphics are also very, very poorly optimized at the time of this review. I have an NVidia 680M (quite a powerful card, able to play Battlefield 3 completely maxed out at 45-60FPS), and if I set all the graphics settings on and to maximum on this game, the FPS crawls at under 20FPS. Even turning off the extra graphic features like the super-sampling (the buggiest setting on the game), ambient occlusion, etc, my game will still only run at 60FPS sometimes, while it drops down to as low as 30FPS sometimes.

So with all of those complaints, why did I still rate the game at 4 stars? Simple, it's good fun played with friends. The gameplay is simple enough, you just are trying to get from point A to point B, while fending off zombies, clearing them out, holding down your position while they "siege" you, and taking out boss enemies at the ends of levels sometimes. While most of the enemies are dumb, shambling zombies, you'll fight a lot smarter and more dangerous enemies as you go along. There is a large enough selection of weapons to make up your load-out (sniper rifle, automatic rifle/shotgun, pistol), as well as a variety of grenades and mines, to keep things fresh and let you experiment with your style as well.

Be sure to try the game out in single player too though if you want to experience the awesome "x-ray bullet cam" shots that are kind of the Sniper series trademark. Very cool, very fun.

In closing, awesome game, difficult, fun with friends, but naturally lacking in some aspects. Pick it up!
"

Amazon's 4-pack was a glitch, so this is a pretty impressive price (if it's not a glitch).

My NAZI ZOMMIES review from Amazon:

"Admittedly, this game does not have the best third-person-shooter mechanics out there. You can vault over some obstacles and not others, picking up ammo by walking near it doesn't always pick everything up, the cover system is clunky and mostly useless, etc. The graphics are also very, very poorly optimized at the time of this review. I have an NVidia 680M (quite a powerful card, able to play Battlefield 3 completely maxed out at 45-60FPS), and if I set all the graphics settings on and to maximum on this game, the FPS crawls at under 20FPS. Even turning off the extra graphic features like the super-sampling (the buggiest setting on the game), ambient occlusion, etc, my game will still only run at 60FPS sometimes, while it drops down to as low as 30FPS sometimes.

So with all of those complaints, why did I still rate the game at 4 stars? Simple, it's good fun played with friends. The gameplay is simple enough, you just are trying to get from point A to point B, while fending off zombies, clearing them out, holding down your position while they "siege" you, and taking out boss enemies at the ends of levels sometimes. While most of the enemies are dumb, shambling zombies, you'll fight a lot smarter and more dangerous enemies as you go along. There is a large enough selection of weapons to make up your load-out (sniper rifle, automatic rifle/shotgun, pistol), as well as a variety of grenades and mines, to keep things fresh and let you experiment with your style as well.

Be sure to try the game out in single player too though if you want to experience the awesome "x-ray bullet cam" shots that are kind of the Sniper series trademark. Very cool, very fun.

In closing, awesome game, difficult, fun with friends, but naturally lacking in some aspects. Pick it up!
"
Thanks for the review of this game.

Has anybody ever say actually reviewed a review? ;)

Don't understand Idiots FPS issues, I can run it at max everything vsynced to 60FPS, with very few dips and I'm only running a GTX480.  My CPU is overclocked like hell though.

Can you lock in an order if you have a blue coin balance large enough to pay for the item? Or does it automatically complete the order if you try to check out using Blue Coins?

Can you lock in an order if you have a blue coin balance large enough to pay for the item? Or does it automatically complete the order if you try to check out using Blue Coins?
Automatically completes if you select BC.. however you can select paypal, which makes it a pending order, then change payment method to BC later.

skyrim supersale n u 2 talking about saving pennies on tomb raider?
Skyram old and boring... it's like 2011... fuck ing dark ages... Thumb Reaper is new and shiny

Lock in with CC/paypal, don't complete, change payment option later

Edit: i h8 u spoder

Last edited by a moderator:
Automatically completes if you select BC.. however you can select paypal, which makes it a pending order, then change payment method to BC later.
Oh, I didn't know you could switch payment methods. Very nice.

Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks to you too Ashes. And to Proz for pointing out the deal on Skyrim.

Anyone know what the Tomb Raider from the UK site activates as under Steam licenses/subscriptions? Just curious.. thanks.

Anyone know what the Tomb Raider from the UK site activates as under Steam licenses/subscriptions? Just curious.. thanks.
I bought my copy on GG UK site pretty much at launch and it activates as Tomb Raider (ROW) so take that as you will.

Edit: Skyrim deal not nearly as good now, it is down from 60% off to 40% off.

Well now I have to go through with my purchase. I can't let a good price glitch go unexploited.

Is there somewhere that lists the ten CAG commandments? I feel like this ought to be one of them ;)

How funny is it that once again they've done it to Bethesda?

I would think it would be company policy by now to triple check every Beth sale they feature.

Is there somewhere that lists the ten CAG commandments? I feel like this ought to be one of them ;)

How funny is it that once again they've done it to Bethesda?

I would think it would be company policy by now to triple check every Beth sale they feature.
Yeah, and same fundamental issue.. this time double appliication of 40%. Maybe Beth sanctions this for "marketing" so people will buy it so that they don't feel like they missed out

Now I have a pending order for the Skyrim price mistake that I don't know what to do with. Only need 2 DLCs, $14 is past what I'm willing to buy the DLC at lol.

EDIT: Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back